"British? No, I - I can speak little English and Japanese."Kazama Iroha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
NexStage, my favorite little beleaguered microcorpo, is finally giving up the ghost at the end of next month. They announced this in a typo-laden tweet on their official twitter account.

If you don't recall who they were, they were the corpo that had a somewhat botched 3D concert pre-debut, then had two of their five talents quit immediately after debut day. A third, Blair Labri, quit a few months later to reincarnate under V&U. Zhuni Excel, while talented and silly, has struggled to get out of the very low 2view doldrums, and Ayla Yew has had a bit more success thanks in part to a pleasant design, landing a good collab stream with Pippa, and not having the penis debuff, but despite another, less glitchy 3D concert back around their anniversary, the writing has been on the wall for a very long time and frankly they've dragged this out a lot longer than I expected them to.

Ayla and Zhuni will be streaming later to discuss their plans for the future.

Edit: I got sniped but I don't care because my post has sovl

Salado

NexStage, my favorite little beleaguered microcorpo, is finally giving up the ghost at the end of next month. They announced this in a typo-laden tweet on their official twitter account.

If you don't recall who they were, they were the corpo that had a somewhat botched 3D concert pre-debut, then had two of their five talents quit immediately after debut day. A third, Blair Labri, quit a few months later to reincarnate under V&U. Zhuni Excel, while talented and silly, has struggled to get out of the very low 2view doldrums, and Ayla Yew has had a bit more success thanks in part to a pleasant design, landing a good collab stream with Pippa, and not having the penis debuff, but despite another, less glitchy 3D concert back around their anniversary, the writing has been on the wall for a very long time and frankly they've dragged this out a lot longer than I expected them to.

Runie asked Lumi for a favor.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus did this place turn into fucking discord this morning? Those last few pages made me want to die nuking the british isles.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Also one of those talents that quit is Runie right?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I do wonder sometimes if Marine knows, that there is a big canadian vtuber agency, and it's owner is her huge simp who is trying to replicate her in every gen
I don't know if she knows, but I'm sure that she'd approve.

Fishman is terrible at making his own Marine. Airi is more Mio than Marine and if there are others I don't even know who they're supposed to be.

Salado

She jumped ship after the absolute disaster that was their debute concert.

Tubedude

She seems funny, who she?
Unsure if joking, but that's Yuri, the one that got terminated from Phase. She's now Nanobites, and is currently going through a rebrand.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Plumarielle, one of the ones to quit right after debut, became Runie. Here's an old pre-debut short if you want to compare voices.

Blair Labri became Echo Lyne. The whereabouts of the other post-graduation dropout, Jax Riot, is unknown to me.

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't know if she knows, but I'm sure that she'd approve.

Fishman is terrible at making his own Marine. Airi is more Mio than Marine and if there are others I don't even know who they're supposed to be.

he will never get the trifecta of a hag who is both classy and crude when being lewd

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
he will never get the trifecta of a hag who is both classy and crude when being lewd
Closest he will ever get Screenshot_20240727-130327.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
talking about marine she's on this educational manga about taxes, if the translation is correct

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dizzy: "Something big is happening at the NYC convention"

Well, Sakana did mention he was after several new Invaders and it's been over six months since the last gen, would be a great time to announce them.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

If Fishman wants his equivalent of Houshou Marine, what he should've done was hire a random indie vtuber thot from Twitch or should I say someone similar like the ones from Vallure.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

stassy

Nayuta released the 1st MV of her 1-release-per-month-for-3-month-project, guess she can confidently do it now from experience :

The release on streaming services of the 5th fest live version of Azki x Suisei of Last Frontier is nice, but I would have liked a proper record like Inochi 2024, a MV would have been the best but there is already one, and its chara design is quite meh, though her dedicated animator (who was working with her since her 3rd costume) improved and gave us this nice OP/ED stream that she uses now

She seems to have been playing offline with Kanata and Okayu today in the Ark server, fun times but she lost her dino Azukinodon

10.png

Today she had an offline talk show event at Animate where she talked about the content of her latest album and its production, there will be something similar tomorrow but on stream at 14:00 JST and I don't know if it will be a replay of it or a new show since it is said to be a zoom meeting without archive

Salado

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:annoyedpippa:Dizzy.... CLIP TAX
Remi freaks out her aunts

Ronald Reagan freaks out Pippa

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Gigi is doing an unrchived karaoke

Top Bottom