"Chat, is Brazil racist or not? I can't tell"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Screenshots of Matsuri's new outfit.

Red Bull ambassador Aqua gets interviewed about Summer.
[Archive]
Very cute. Surprised that she didn't get an alternative color or more variations. Did she have the dizzy eyes before too? She may have a plain design but she makes up for it by being Matsuri...
I think I fucked up my flashdrive and it had an archive of Mel's streams I downloaded. I don't think I backed it up anywhere else, anyone got a mega upload of the archive of Mel or something?
So did you get a back up? If not I have some streams. Mostly her lives and other milestone streams.
If I was Meloco, I would've silently removed EN from the account name and see the views quadruple over time
Much of her views come from the JP audience so unlikely.
This has probably already been long since surmised elsewhere, but I am working through it for my own understanding and because a lot of sources are in Chinese:

Notably, the name isn't listed in JASRAC at all. The Songview entry claims that the reporting participants of the song information are ASCAP, which reports the Publisher information as MCJP INC E GROUP THIRD DIVISION whose PRO (performing rights organization) is JASRAC, and "other non-BMI, non-ASCAP participants", which are the the other two names listed.

In NEXT COLOR PLANET's case, it is Sakai Takuya and Suisei's supposed name totalling the other 50%, as both are not society members, while the publisher is a member of JASRAC and reported by ASCAP for the other 50%. For Stellar Stellar, it is Taku Inoue and Suisei's supposed name for 50% "other", with the second 50% being the same publisher situation.

Compare that to "Here Comes Hope":
View attachment 74157View attachment 74158

Ooshima Fumihiro is Tom-H@ck's, the songwriter, real name and reported as such in the song info. Sakakida Wataru is hotaru's, the lyricist, real name and reported as such. Hotaru is part of JASRAC, so 75% of the information is from ASCAP and only 25% is from Tom-H@ck who does not belong to a society.

All other Holo songs released in that time by that publisher all show the same pattern of "songwriter and lyricist credited this way", including Calli's songs we knew she wrote included as Mori Calliope with the musicwriter she collabed with.

So why does this matter? Well, Suisei did the lyrics for both those songs and the "writer and lyricist" sections in ASCAP and JASRAC have Stellar Stellar and NEXT COLOR PLANET list her alongside the songwriter in the "writers" credits, while on BMI's Songview she is missing as Hoshimachi Suisei and that other name is there in her stead, however both unique identifier numbers for her and the other name are exactly the same.

Conclusion: Songview claims it is a combination of BMI and ASCAP's databases, but the Songview search on both sites report a different name associated to the same unique ID number for the writer of for her songs.

ASCAP has the songs listed in their personal databases correctly with the credit as Hoshimachi Suisei and those entries report to the combined Songview databases. BMI does not have the songs in their personal records AT ALL, which means their version of Songview pulls the data on the songs is pulled from ASCAP's database.

I think it is legit and Cover massively fucked up somehow. She may have been originally credited for the songs as her real name in ASCAP and JASRAC, but it was fixed. Both names have the same IPI/CAE (Interested Parties Information/Composer, Author and Publisher) number. According to BMI and ASCAP's site, you can update your name associated with that unique number to change it to a pseudonym on request, which makes sense because pseudonyms are used often in the industry. I think ASCAP's version of Songview and their databases updated properly with her name, while the BMI version of Songview is the original credit before the name was updated.

Tldr: I think it is legit.

Anyway, here is another cute Calli short to distract you from all that word vomit:

Suisei is the last one to fall isn't she? At least it's not being silly like Subaru was.
I gotta say, Nene's mom is cuter than Nene herself, but having both is the best. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Nenegod's absence is likely due to either nip routine sickness or an specially bad episode of menhera (people don't know this but Nene is matsuri levels of menhera, she just puts on an act to hide it).
Funny enough, they are good friends according to Matsuri.

Considering Matsuri is planning to stay in Hololive long term it's a good thing.

Vallure (head/CEO?) Stronny gives us some small corpo numbers
Basically, 12084 for this last month. The breakdown
~5300 from Stream elements
~3500 from her spicy Patreon
~3300 from Youtube
Now I am curious if she takes money from the other members for Stream elements or Youtube. The models are OK but don't look that expensive so maybe it's pay the back cost + an investment fee and they have a general fund where x% goes to for future events. I wonder how people here would structure it. Does everyone think Phase or other Corpo/indies with similar numbers clear ~8k a month?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Phase connect and Idol: vague about their operations, vaguepost about the shares to the talent, vaguepost about inside operations

The chad Vallure:

Yall fuckers doubted her autism and woman brain. I was sure this shit would work out and honestly I still fully support her decision to do this. So far it seems like as a corpo, VAllure probably has the best revenue split and overall "talent freedom".

Is Stronny the CEO of Vallure, is she the manager? I confused because the way the other girls talk about her, it sounds like she is the one in charge.

She really said to EIEN, "I'm going to make my own agency with whores, whores and whores” and actually do it.
I think for now she's everything. They barely started and frankly don't need any additional staff just yet, especially if some of them doing it fulltime and have experience with merch too.
She has mentioned that they do have some staff. She claims she passed CEO duties to someone else even if she is technically the CEO (she doesnt have time to be a CEO and talent). All of the girls sill think of her as the CEO and treat her as such despite she telling them not to. She has also mentioned managers to work around scheduling and whatnot.

DISCLAMER: I don't speak japanese, I never claim to speak japanese
@Sankisei Don't migo me I don't actually know JP
But I think the /vt/ trans above are alot of twisting words and not actually representative of what Rio says. Which is what you'd expect of anyone in /vt/
Summary of what he says:
- Uproar will continue to move on as 3 members, people might get hurt about this, particular those who supported Gamma but I will have to exclude Gamma or not mention him from now on. You might think of me as being cold & heartless, but as a corporate vtuber, I will have to draw a line. I can no longer share positive story of his publicly or will be talking about him frequently. I can not respond to chat asking about Gamma while streaming. This is the same for the rest of Uproar and it's for our own good.
- In our 3 years we made a lot of good memories and they will remains. I think it's good that people continue loving Gamma and his past streams. You don't need to stop talking about him or stop making fan art. You don't need to avoid mentioning his name on X. You can continue to support him in your hearts.
- We know just a tiny bit more than everyone, but we understand that there are things that can’t be said. The company can't explain everything from A to Z to everyone. I think even us weren’t given the full explanation either, but we understand why they would do so.

Some misquote:
- It's 100% his fault he got fired -> It’s 100% Gamma's fault that he ended up leaving. No mentioned of "getting fired".
- I'm sorry for those who supported him (started crying) -> My profession as an idol is to bring smiles and good memories, I am sorry that things happened this way and being unable to only provides people with good memory -> Crying. "Thank you for loving/supporting us so much" rather than "I'm sorry for people who supported him"
- I won't forgive what he did -> I received a lot of support from everyone and I consider leaving as a betrayal to those expectations and I won't forgive [myself] for leaving.

Tl;dr: Rio wasn't shit talking Gamma. Still think fondly of him but being a corpo can no longer mention him.
If you want proper subs ping Oboretai or something I have wasted enough time on these homos
Seems like he had differences with staff or with contract or some shit. Since we have no information im going to rrat but i think it is similar to Sana's case where he probably had an offer to do art for a game or maybe another company and it would severely impede his work in Holo. He tried working around it with staff. Staff didnt want to let him do it as if would probably break some contract clause and he broke things off and quit.

SLAG :hololove:

All I'm getting from this is that coomers really put their money where their mouth (cock?) is. Granted, she already had a following from her EIEN days and even before that, so some of the whales also followed her + the new car smell/debut buff. For most other corpos, I imagine that after the various cuts, it's probably just a fraction of that in a month.
I believe that Stronny is hteir biggest in members/followers and whatnot but Even if the other girls earned half of what she did it is a stupidly high amount considering its their first month.

Vallure (head/CEO?) Stronny gives us some small corpo numbers
Basically, 12084 for this last month. The breakdown
~5300 from Stream elements
~3500 from her spicy Patreon
~3300 from Youtube
Now I am curious if she takes money from the other members for Stream elements or Youtube. The models are OK but don't look that expensive so maybe it's pay the back cost + an investment fee and they have a general fund where x% goes to for future events. I wonder how people here would structure it. Does everyone think Phase or other Corpo/indies with similar numbers clear ~8k a month?
I believe the pay cut comes from everything. Its just a 20% paycut. If the girls make 10k they keep 8k. Rest goes back to the corpo to pay for shit like art, managers and other commissions. Apparently she is also writing the scripts for all of their Patreon content.

Pippa Clip Tax:

frz

I recall multiple Holos talking about how when they met Suisei IRL, she had this presence about her, how they were just blown away by how good she looks. More than just the usual "XX was soo cuute" (I'm at work now so I can't go looking for clips) Of course it could all be bullshit, but I didn't get that kind of impression from the apparent leak. Granted, it's just one single seconds-long video. I dunno.
Note that there were shared 2 image, 1 with sunglasses 1 with face being hidden. I think that first video with sunglasses is 100% suisei
But the 2nd picture without the sunglasses might not be suisei.
Also the pics/video was taken in 2020? even if they were true she might have gotten a glow up by now. I think she should be classic japanese pretty, but nothing more.

I also don't remember what you are talking about, they talked about her normally. Here are what people actually describe suisei,
Gura described suisei as cute and funny

Kaela met suisei and all she said was "she was very pretty"

Bae also says she's pretty and cute. Did some joke about stellar stellar, but remember bae was looking at the ground for most of the meeting.

Calli was the first in EN to say as much, too.

have you seen how calli look.... :smugpipi:

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
New Tempus song for their anniversary celebration

Also lore-related voicepacks

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Putting this here since It's not really a culinary catastrophe per se. Chio really loves her loaded fries:

A
I love fries but that shit is borderline NSFL.

E: Eh, might as well turn this into today's :architect:-post:

A

Where are the "fries"? That just looks like something you dug out of a grease trap.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Here's to another amusing day of "my Suisei cannot be half Flip, that would mean she's ugly, and that I cannot possibly inherit!" posts. They've become one of the highlights of my day reading the forums as of late. I take back some of what I said about hololive fans, you guys are a riot.

RiverBear

1000471750.jpg

I think this is Hoshikawa Sara. Which is ironic considering another Niji got flamed on Twitter for supporting McDs only for a another one to get sponsored by it

RedRage

JONG WITH CHINCHILLA!!! sorry I got too excited

edit: I really did get too excited that was the wrong link

Chinchilla cute, weak, but cute. :smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla cute, weak, but cute. :smugpipi:
She wiped the floor with everyone last week this week she doesn't see to be doing so well

bothyourhouses

The models are OK but don't look that expensive so maybe it's pay the back cost + an investment fee and they have a general fund where x% goes to for future events. I wonder how people here would structure it.
If it were me I'd do it like a record label/publisher - your model etc. are bought with an advance, you earn a lower cut until you've paid that back, but then the talent ultimately gets ownership.
If it was a case like this of starting the company with the talents as well then I'd probably structure that in standard startup style of 4 year vesting with 1 year cliff. So if you leave (or are kicked out) within 1 year you get nothing, if you stay for 4 years you're an equal partner in the company. Company gets its percentage of everyone's revenue but has to fund the models etc. if someone quits without having paid out their advance, and does marketing, management etc..

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This could definitely be an exception, as AkiRose and Choco aren't playing around, they are stunning and everyone says so, but just be aware that the culture exists.
I had been under the impression that Aki was one of the most elusive roommates; the only picture I ever saw of "her" was in one of those "trust me bro" compilations that have nothing to back them up.
She wiped the floor with everyone last week this week she doesn't see to be doing so well
She nearly got zeroed out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Note that there were shared 2 image, 1 with sunglasses 1 with face being hidden. I think that first video with sunglasses is 100% suisei
But the 2nd picture without the sunglasses might not be suisei.
Also the pics/video was taken in 2020? even if they were true she might have gotten a glow up by now. I think she should be classic japanese pretty, but nothing more.

I also don't remember what you are talking about, they talked about her normally. Here are what people actually describe suisei,
Gura described suisei as cute and funny

Kaela met suisei and all she said was "she was very pretty"

Bae also says she's pretty and cute. Did some joke about stellar stellar, but remember bae was looking at the ground for most of the meeting.

Calli was the first in EN to say as much, too.

Bronze

Salado

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
hsve you seen how calli look.... :smugpipi:
Suisei is stunning and beautiful when going out in public.

Calli is stunning and brave for going out in public.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing at 5.58PM JST.

Not her usual Wednesday timeslot as tomorrow she will be one of the guests of Hanabasami Kyo's birthday live.

Shioriha Ruri pulling the Blue Archive Fes gacha at 7PM JST.

Prepare for some screams of frustration.

AZKi and her wish.

I can understand, I wanted the same for some time.

Flare on why Noefure is not as common as before.

Basically shipping is limiting, similar to others like OreApo and Crossick.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi in a man vs woman LoL matchup.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Marine is her :eyehearts:

If you know Canan you know she's South American thicc, she's got hips. Marine is shorter and thicc'er, incredible.
Seems like he had differences with staff or with contract or some shit. Since we have no information im going to rrat but i think it is similar to Sana's case where he probably had an offer to do art for a game or maybe another company and it would severely impede his work in Holo. He tried working around it with staff. Staff didnt want to let him do it as if would probably break some contract clause and he broke things off and quit.
Wait, WTF is this revisionist shit? Canan exists and Cover doesn't give a fuck if Namie draws more pink Korone's. Ina has taken a significant amount of time off for her real job drawing gatcha illustrations as well. Matsuri and Lap have their own idol groups. Calli has an entirely different revenue stream as essentially the same person. Cover is looking for IP revenue which is the complete opposite of the multiple AI controversy. It also means that terminating contracts fucks over them as much as anyone.

Ravenclaw is back. Her main content is Anime and Suisei, lots of great videos recently, but

Thank you raven! :hololove:

UberSoldat

Jorunna plays Sonic Heroes (and experiences a blue screen)

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Top Bottom