"lmao Oh that would piss off SO MANY people! OK I'm gonna do it"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
A
I love fries but that shit is borderline NSFL.
I got GERD just looking at that abomination

Biboo is confirmed to be a midget IRL

Kobo and Biboo ate a ton of sugar and probably drove Kaela up the wall :painpeko:

The rest of Justice makes fun of Liz

Gigi: "I WANNA LEARN A COCKNEY ACCENT"
Liz: *Says something impenetrably British"
Gigi: "...I don't think I can do that"

Limkin

Even if Suisei was purebreed japanese she wouldn't look as good as her model. Why bother comparing one 3D trash to another 3D trash when a perfection already exists

frz

Had to restore my manliness after touching too many homos
Here have some :holohag: screaming at things.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing and playing guitar

Onolumi will be playing Pathologic in 30 minutes

Clip tax
Marine in danger

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
More gacha pulling from BlueFes, this time Yukimi oneechan at 9PM JST.

She actually played the game and cleared missions as well.

Not really Vtuber (thumbnail avatar) but one of the VAs, Ishigami Shizuka will also play the game.

She voices Saori which has her event currently ongoing, is a max level sensei, has her character as the main L2D, and from time to time voiced the lines of her own character.

It's actually a very congested 9PM JST since 774inc's Hinata Mashu also has a new outfit reveal.

VSpo's Ichinose Uruha with banters.

I personally like this clip.

くしゃみ助かる。

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Tl;dr: Rio wasn't shit talking Gamma. Still think fondly of him but being a corpo can no longer mention him.
If you want proper subs ping Oboretai or something I have wasted enough time on these homos
Oboretai is a twat and won't translate it fully, apparently.

A

Screenshot_20240723_080800_Firefox Nightly.jpg

The rest of the post is his own speculation, so I cut it off of the image. His interpretation seems harsher, but that's the nature of Japanese translation, I guess.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
fubumicomet playing outlast trials in an hour

frz

A

View attachment 74263

The rest of the post is his own speculation, so I cut it off of the image. His interpretation seems harsher, but that's the nature of Japanese translation, I guess.
I kinda have a feeling this oboretai guy only skimmed through it and didn't pay attention, he kinda disagreed with both me and Rio. If it was actually that bad japanese unicorns would have kicked up a storm about it. But hey the guy speak japanese and I don't

Also I have been too productive today so retard frz must make a resurgence
OBVIOUSLY HE WAS FUCKING NENE DESPITE MANAGERS TELLING HIM NOT TOO. NENE THOUGHT SHE JUST MISSED HER PERIOD BUT TURNED OUT SHE HAD TO GO UNDER ABORTION AND MISSED MANY JOBS AND HE WAS FIRED

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Calli was the first in EN to say as much, too.

Knowing Wigger Daisenpai's taste in men, I wouldn't count on her opinion. Now Kiara calling Suisei stunning is something I'll believe in a heartbeat.

Ballpark_Look

I thought she was trying to cut down on the alcohol? Did she give up already?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

DISCLAMER: I don't speak japanese, I never claim to speak japanese
@Sankisei Don't migo me I don't actually know JP
But I think the /vt/ trans above are alot of twisting words and not actually representative of what Rio says. Which is what you'd expect of anyone in /vt/
Summary of what he says:
- Uproar will continue to move on as 3 members, people might get hurt about this, particular those who supported Gamma but I will have to exclude Gamma or not mention him from now on. You might think of me as being cold & heartless, but as a corporate vtuber, I will have to draw a line. I can no longer share positive story of his publicly or will be talking about him frequently. I can not respond to chat asking about Gamma while streaming. This is the same for the rest of Uproar and it's for our own good.
- In our 3 years we made a lot of good memories and they will remains. I think it's good that people continue loving Gamma and his past streams. You don't need to stop talking about him or stop making fan art. You don't need to avoid mentioning his name on X. You can continue to support him in your hearts.
- We know just a tiny bit more than everyone, but we understand that there are things that can’t be said. The company can't explain everything from A to Z to everyone. I think even us weren’t given the full explanation either, but we understand why they would do so.

Some misquote:
- It's 100% his fault he got fired -> It’s 100% Gamma's fault that he ended up leaving. No mentioned of "getting fired".
- I'm sorry for those who supported him (started crying) -> My profession as an idol is to bring smiles and good memories, I am sorry that things happened this way and being unable to only provides people with good memory -> Crying. "Thank you for loving/supporting us so much" rather than "I'm sorry for people who supported him"
- I won't forgive what he did -> I received a lot of support from everyone and I consider leaving as a betrayal to those expectations and I won't forgive [myself] for leaving.

Tl;dr: Rio wasn't shit talking Gamma. Still think fondly of him but being a corpo can no longer mention him.
If you want proper subs ping Oboretai or something I have wasted enough time on these homos
Yeah he responded on the comments on that video explaining what he said.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Oninosuzu Rin returned aster a long hiatus:sanasmile:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yeah he responded on the comments on that video explaining what he said.
From Rio Himself:
Screenshot_20240723_102208_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240723_102225_YouTube.jpg
This is his own opinion but also to note that Rio is a very emotional guy so the news about Ganma problaby crushed him

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Suisei is stunning and beautiful when going out in public.

Calli is stunning and brave for going out in public.
Atleast the japanese are already used to whaling

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Hopefully this stops the speculation that the Uproar boys had basically disavowed Ganma. Seems like it was an amicable split in the end.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
have you seen how calli look....
Yes. Pink Woman cute.

View attachment 74246
I think this is Hoshikawa Sara. Which is ironic considering another Niji got flamed on Twitter for supporting McDs only for a another one to get sponsored by it

It was a NijiEN who got flamed. Hoshikawa is JP which gives her the ability to not care what leftoids on Twitter are saying. She probably doesn't even know what they're saying if they don't say it in Japanese.

I thought she was trying to cut down on the alcohol? Did she give up already?

She is cutting down on the alcohol. That's why she filled it with beer instead of something stronger.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
He is always a twat, to be fair. I wont really trust him after his whole 'i will delete half of my shit because black company being black' schtick.

It was a NijiEN who got flamed. Hoshikawa is JP which gives her the ability to not care what leftoids on Twitter are saying. She probably doesn't even know what they're saying if they don't say it in Japanese.
She can understand a bit, but honestly you're right. She probably dont give a shit regardless.

Still, these savages that is 'slacktivists' are just as relentless like mosquitoes during summer, so they probably gonna try buzzing on Hoshikawa still.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Top Bottom