"Pee pee is separate from the nuts"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

roktofferson

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have no idea what is going on with this page but lets make it even more surreal with this collab below

Awoogers

on todays episode of what the fuck remi

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ceci playing Zelda

Mint playing MGS 2

Ina's playing Elden Ring in a bit

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Muyu's playing Fallen Aces. Looks like a Mafia themed boomer shooter.

GOTBB

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Attention Proctor:

1721336653818.png

Not only is this coomer called "VTuberFeetConnoisseur", he's even verified on twatter.

:lumitenmakillhim:

Anyways, here's a cute animation to cleanse your eyeballs

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya playing Valo.

And Rhubarb playing Gensou Skydrift with D.K Graves and Tomomi.

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I have no idea what is going on with this page but lets make it even more surreal with this collab below

Thank fucking god they switched to individual povs, I was starting to go insane those women wouldn't shut the fuck up.:chibiBrainDamage:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

LM's take on clippers
>thinks clipping is easy and takes minutes
Of course the low effort "legal expert" is only aware of clips in the most basic and lazy format possible where it's just 1:1 unedited excerpt from a stream. Clipping only takes minutes if you're just straight pulling a 2min section from a stream, running it through davinci's autosub program, and then uploading it.
Their menstrual cycles would sync to whoever is the most dominant and then all of them would be cranky at the exact same time which would cause insane bouts of bitching and mean-girling.
There must be a stable supply of chocolate hidden in the house for that occasion.
being the greatest console of all time
Dreamcast is underrated and had some really good games but the PS2's catalogue is hands down the most absurd catalogue to ever exist for a console.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Gods strongest bucko is having a normal one today.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
>thinks clipping is easy and takes minutes
Of course the low effort "legal expert" is only aware of clips in the most basic and low effort format possible where it's just 1:1 unedited excerpt from a stream. Clipping only takes minutes if you're just straight pulling a 2min section from a stream, running it through davinci's autosub program, and then uploading it.

That's what 95% of clips are. 99.99% if you include stuff clipped using Youtube/Twitch's built-in system. Only an incredibly tiny minority of clippers put more effort in than that. They aren't representative of the average at all.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's what 95% of clips are. 99.99% if you include stuff clipped using Youtube/Twitch's built-in system. Only an incredibly tiny minority of clippers put more effort in than that. They aren't representative of the average at all.
Yeah, that's fair. Pulling a direct excerpt from something like Asmon's stream is far more common than people that take the time to edit. It's just a weird situation where the phrase "clippers" has become synonymous with both low effort clippers and editors not officially associated with a content creator.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Amemochi Nina continuing FF7 from the Shinra building at 12PM JST.

Spent a long time trying to solve the Floor 63 puzzle in the previous stream.

One of Suou Patra's clippers is back after three years with a few clips. Here's one with words of wisdom from Patra.

I never said I'm not fluent in japanese
I don't speak japanese. There's a clear difference. :smugpipi:

Speaking of which, something a bit different this time. I dont dare to make this one public so it's TVA exclusive unless you guys share it elsewhere

The timing of this is interesting since a few months after this promotion dotLive which she mentioned got engulfed in the Yozakura Tama incident which damaged their reputation massively.
They're all focusing on boycotting Hoyo for..."white washing" people. McDonald's is old news :smugpipi::pippaseethe;
I think I read about that and you know how successful the boycott will be since "stop playing their games" is not a part of the boycott.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Pillowdear is revisiting her debut stream.

Top Bottom