"Fuck! I suck in bed!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Filian is doing another laxative stream btw
just thought you might like to know

I think I'm gonna go watch Doki and Mint instead...

she definitely did not learn the last time she did this shit

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Guys, isn't Lemon Whore a goddamn engineer? Do I have my lemon lore wrong? And she can't figure out AC or swamp coolers? As usual women do not want solutions to problems, they just want to bitch about the problems.

Not-Username

Guys, isn't Lemon Whore a goddamn engineer? Do I have my lemon lore wrong? And she can't figure out AC or swamp coolers? As usual women do not want solutions to problems, they just want to bitch about the problems.
You won't believe how many utterly useless engineers I've met in my time. And I have met faaaar too many engineers in general

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I love Coni and many of the Phase Connect girls, so I need to ask, the fact that Pippa and Coni were both invited to the VSMP server is not going to cause problems?

Did they ever apologize to Lumi in the end?

EDIT: Jesus, never had the opportunity to see the screenshots, these girls really hate her.
Pippa has spoke kindly of Coni more then once and since Pippa has also said she would dumpster anyone who messes with her friends, I don't think there could be any serious grief between Lumi and Coni. I think Shiina also said something nice about Coni too, but I can't recall what stream. so I'm not 100%. Muyu said something nice too. I want to say Coni called into one of Hime's birthdays or something but it's all kind of fuzzy ATM.
:shiinawangy:

VTuberBobDole

Have you seen Unbreakable? Roca has the same problem that Mr.Glass, her bones break much easier than a normal person.

She talks about it in the offcollab they made last week. She didn't even fell to the floor when it happened, she just stumbled on something, and poof, her bone shattered.

Sounded like something similar to brittle bone, so I guess no surprise there, but thanks for confirming. Since I'm only subscribed to Roca (out of Idol anyway), I didn't catch all the various off-collab streams with them jumping around between all their channels. I'll have to listen to that one as I guess I missed it.

Salado

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Caramel girl stream if you want brown hands and sliver of thigh.

1721256155236.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I seriously question, what is this going to be?
It's obviously idol showdown 100% but how much homework did they do for it?
A) Just playing the game normally and these are illustrations in the style of the characters (Very likely, only requires someone to imitate the sprite style)
B) Sprite change mod (Unlikely, would take a ton of work for every sprite for every character of which there are a ton which would probably take months and not even work well with the references)
C) New character mod (Extremely unlikely, the original team took years to make the current roster and idk if a mod like that would even be allowed by Cover)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I seem to recall a theory that her degree was some kind of biomed engineering, because of her mentioning doing stuff with lab animals, and that her mom works with CRISPR. Not sure though, I haven't put on my gumshoes in a long time.

Tax: Myth just hangin'

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A) Just playing the game normally and these are illustrations in the style of the characters (Very likely, only requires someone to imitate the sprite style)
B) Sprite change mod (Unlikely, would take a ton of work for every sprite for every character of which there are a ton which would probably take months and not even work well with the references)
C) New character mod (Extremely unlikely, the original team took years to make the current roster and idk if a mod like that would even be allowed by Cover)
could be just color palettes, i dont think anyone would throw a hissy fit if they just did that with the sprites

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
could be just color palettes, i dont think anyone would throw a hissy fit if they just did that with the sprites
That seems more likely than complete re-sprites (which would also require changing hitboxes and the sprites of attacks)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

As far as girlfailure moments go, this is quite impressive. Hope you enjoy your holiday in Birmingham, Bri.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That seems more likely than complete re-sprites (which would also require changing hitboxes and the sprites of attacks)
Yeah, holos already have palettes referencing other chuubas, would be easy to just do some for the Phase girls

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm home so who can I pretend to watch and then click off because I have no idea what is going on

Oh shit Ember is still live, shiiiiiiit and she's saying goodbye, well thank you for proving me wrong in the right way I suppose

According to /pcg/ (mountain of salt) Rie mentioned on her last members stream she's working with the/one of the devs.

Make of that what you will.
?workin?!

Salado

According to /pcg/ (mountain of salt) Rie mentioned on her last members stream she's working with the/one of the devs.

Stunned But Dumb

From the fact this is supposed to be a couple days long (literally over EVO? wtf) I think it's just a mini tournament that I think Rie is hosting/organizing. If it's more than that, i'd be surprised. All this other stuff is just promos and fun.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hmm, there are shitloads of devs that worked on it, so idk. And if so it is kinda weird that their official account has not said even a peep about it, even when they routinely tweet and boost every event of their game.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Who likes being made the butt of jokes anyways? Specially a fragile ego e-girl of today's internet, the chuubas that "like us" have all fled to the discord where they're shielded from a lot of the nastier aspects and backstory of this place and they're like the edgy 1%ers who also really like the attention and friendgroup clique shit they've got going over there. We shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking MOST vtubers wouldn't see this place extremely negatively, just be thankful this one had the maturity to not sperg out even when people were ready to egg her on.

You speak from a point of personal ignorance. You don't know what it is like to be a public figure, and have a huge number of people constantly repeating the same thing to you all the time. You don't know how exhausting and mentally taxing it is.

Let's just imagine for a second that you had a missing arm. It's annoying and awkward, but you can live with it. Now imagine that everyone else you meet, almost without exception, must ask you why you only have one arm, and when you tell them, they go away and tell all their friends. But their friends either don't believe them, or don't believe you told them the whole story. So they start accusing you of lying about why you're missing an arm. Then more of their friends who have never even met you start talking about 'that weird one-armed liar' they keep hearing about.

Eventually you get sick and tired of explaining to individuals why you have a missing arm, so you make a big post about it on social media that explains exactly why you have a missing arm, and why you don't like constantly answering questions about it. Then you have to watch as the comments fill up with people dissecting every word of your big post to figure out what lies you told according to their interpretation of why you are missing an arm, and declaring your explanation as yet more proof you are a disingenuous liar.

But in the end you deal with it for a while. You're able to cope, tune out the voices, etc. After a few months, you decide to donate to a foundation that buys prosthetics for amputees. Immediately when the public hears about it, the foundation is bombarded by questions asking if they know 'the real story' behind your missing arm, if you divulged any extra hints as to the truth of why you're missing an arm, or why the foundation is dealing with an obvious faker who actually has two arms, but is just very good at pretending they're missing an arm for personal gain.

Every single time, you have to explain the context to the new people asking you these questions. And you have to always be polite, reasonable, kind and respectful. If you show emotion, the new people will think you're blaming them or lumping them in with the conspiracy theorists when their intentions were obviously innocent, meaning that you must have something to hide after all.

Meanwhile, every time you slip up and don't give a impeccably perfect, exactly precise and totally sincere explanation, it is recorded by hundreds of separate cameras and added to an everlasting record that totally, definitely proves these incidents are all connected, which will be wheeled out to convince newcomers of the 'real truth' every time the subject of your missing arm is brought up anywhere within earshot of anyone who is so much as slightly sceptical of your explanation.

How long could you deal with that? How long could you take being told 'look it was an isolated incident, I don't see why you are so upset', or 'clearly you're the one with the problem', or any variation thereof?

This is just a thumbnail sketch of the kind of pressure and stress you deal with as a public figure. Even I have to deal with this, as the most niche of niche internet microcelebrities. Hell, @thhrang has to deal with this by proxy, just because he dared defend the evil paedophile Pippa Pipkins.

I just wish there was some way to patch the female mind to be able to fire back with more banter, rather than getting upset about it.

This literally never works. There is no faster way to make a man hate a woman with profound, irrational intensity than her 'firing back at him'. Women are supposed to be submissive to men, roll over when attacked, and beg for mercy so the man can either kick them while they're down and tell them 'lol see bitch you deserved it', or benevolently offer his magnanimous hand of redemption to her and earn the applause of his male audience for showing the dumb airhead her place in life.

The kind of men who attack women are profoundly pathetic, feeble individuals who cannot fight their corners in an arena with other men, so they take out that frustration and feelings of inferiority on women instead. A woman 'firing back' at them simply tells them and all their friends that they need to break that bitch as hard as possible so her resistance doesn't make their other victims feel they might be able to stand up to them as well.

Also, this is not a female thing either. Most men don't banter either. They get upset, it's just not socially expected for them to back down. I can tell you from decades of experience that when two men start 'bantering' on the internet, there is a roughly 80% chance they would viciously hurl themselves at each other if they were in close proximity in real life and fight until one of them was cowering like a dog. Humans simply do not have a biological 'both sides have said their pieces and came out equally good' outlook. One side wins, one side loses, then the loser goes away to lick their wounds and plot how to strike back. That's how the psychology works; only high levels of self-awareness, introspection and moral principles break that cycle.

Top Bottom