"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Jelly eats one meal a day.

Also Jelly: "I feel like I'd be prettier if I lost weight."

Not a moment later: "Maybe you guys can help me order food."
So does she want to get fed or not? We must know! :architect:
I recall the other plausible rrrrrrrrrrrat being that she had started hanging out with the Mean Girls of Cyberlive again. Some supporting evidence for this is a stream when Lumi talked about Yuri hanging out with the wrong(?) people (someone who knows can pull up the clip). There was also some look into her personality and I recall some people saying she'd be prone to submitting to such a clique and being a lackey.

I could see a situation where she buddies up with a mean girl clique, and said clique then starts causing problems for other Phase members (don't ever underestimate the spitefulness and general social destructiveness of a mean girl clique). Fishman could've told her to stop talking to them, and she was off an on with it, until it boiled up to a point. This also lines up with what Lia was talking about at one point, which (if I recall correctly) she was saying felt lied to by someone in her life. So maybe this group was causing her problems, Yuri said she dropped them, but didn't, and maybe Yuri kept giving them info (in casual talk) that they used to make Lia (and others) miserable?

All a supposition, with wild speculation, I know, but I can not stress, never underestimate a mean girl clique.
Forgive me for being a newfag, but is there a place where I could catch up on all the Cyberlive lore?

Negzana

She has been stuck at this point of the level since I woke up. She still doesn't know what a spin jump is. She might just be the worst SMW player I've ever seen.

She's adorable, love Memory.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Bronze

Forgive me for being a newfag, but is there a place where I could catch up on all the Cyberlive lore?
There is no "Story of Tsunderia" level of effortpost as far as I know. If you are interested in specific talents you can search and check if any post in general comes up, I know there are some stuff. Otherwise you'll have to ask around.
Related threads that might have some lore

Last edited:

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
VAllure - The whore corpo. Other than that, it's premature to really say anything. At the very least, they haven't fallen apart, which is notable considering the concept.
I was almost sure something would fall apart in that period where they were all sadposting on twitter. They seemingly do fine for now, though.

USS IOWA

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

She has been stuck at this point of the level since I woke up.

That's understandable. The trampoline/spring sections in some of the world eight levels are honestly a pain in the

She's in world three.

I think I'm starting to understand why she usually streams at godawful o'clock JP time. She tries to avoid embarrassment to too many viewers...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I was almost sure something would fall apart in that period where they were all sadposting on twitter. They seemingly do fine for now, though.
they are playing with fire with all their bullshit with their fanbase tho

but they are whores so its expected

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The idea that Cubanomans screenshot was enough to get a response is fucking retarded. There have been much worse things said about her here on a publicly searchable forum than that Discord.

It's like essentially a couple of us are at a bar and make an offhand comment. Some that overhears us and "oh no woe is me". When on the newsstand there is a tabloid article that says something 10 times worse about them broadcast to whoever passes by. Get outta here.

Pioneer

AZKi just released a MV for Map in the cup, a new song composed by Yanagi Nagi for her new album.

She'll play in 2 hours

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

stassy

Miss worldwide is going to part time work with attitude

Also this react game seems to buff everyone playing it, it even got Sora and a rare Suisei (special mention to Towa who min maxed the game in total point, blasting every bad customer before they even take a foot in the conbini)

Edit: damn clock me

niggaphil

Wait, Yuri joined the TVA discord and did not get groomed?

I am disappointed, son. :Ame-BOO:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Cute comfy bear time

Hey isn't that the 2view Proctor tried to get into the groomcord just a while back? Let me check her prof-

A
Ah, I see.

E: Yeah, I thought so:
bossman....PNG
She seems nice though

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey isn't that the 2view Proctor tried to get into the groomcord just a while back? Let me check her prof-

A
Ah, I see.

E: Yeah, I thought so:
View attachment 73838
She seems nice though

Lmao.
Screenshot_20240717-084318_X.jpg

Its funny because he probably didnt mean it as an insult but its also really easy to think of it as one.

Negzana

Top Bottom