"We were admiring Calli's TV, it's a really nice TV, and then Calli's like 'yeah you know it's good for playing games on it', and then IRyS looked at me DEAD IN THE EYE and was like '...you wanna s m a s h!?!' and there was an awkward silence, we maintained eye contact for like 10 seconds and I was like '...bro??' but then!, she said it again!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Benio playing Elden Ring

Wemi live

Bam will be playing Minecraft in 30 minutes

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I am very disappointed that Millie did not post her trademark "Wait, what happened? That is so weird!" for today's happenings.
Don't worry, Agility I got you covered. *switches to Millie's voice* WAIT WHAT HAPPENED D: that‘s so weird, I think anyone who uses that McDonald’s hashbrown vtuber asset have never encountered anything like this before 😭 did you received a confirmation/OK from manesan before using McDonald’s hasbrown vtuber asset?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Don't worry, Agility I got you covered. *switches to Millie's voice* WAIT WHAT HAPPENED D: that‘s so weird, I think anyone who uses that McDonald’s hashbrown vtuber asset have never encountered anything like this before 😭 did you received a confirmation/OK from manesan before using McDonald’s hasbrown vtuber asset?
They won’t really stop anyone using McDonald’s hashbrown vtuber asset like this as long as there was the OK 😢 The vtuber asset is cute too 😭, I hope things get can be figured out asap! 🙏

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
They won’t really stop anyone using McDonald’s hashbrown vtuber asset like this as long as there was the OK 😢 The vtuber asset is cute too 😭, I hope things get can be figured out asap! 🙏
If people want to use the McDonalds hashbrown asset they can just fucking ask. I think the bigger thing for me is that its real fucking cool that I have a McDonalds hashbrown vtuber asset to begin with. If I can even have a hash brown v-tuber asset, man, that's fucking cool enough.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Chio is collabing with Pippa and the little nigga Aoi:

GSdeE1wW8AAnhDs.jpeg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So which Vtuber is going to be the first to play JFK Reloaded after this?
The ones who did 9/11 Microsoft Flight Simulator streams.

Nyaru, SS Isa, I think there was another?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Salado

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It would be funny if it's revealed that the Trump shooter is a schizo chumbud who wanted to get his oshi's attention, like that Jodie Foster guy that tried to kill Reagan
Speaking of:

1 PM PDT/4 EDT

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
This six eared little shit, I swear to God.

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
Did you guys know Pomu sang this cute song and it was released back in Nov 2023?

Not on her channel because this song is on a gacha game channel, just like her Touhou cover is on another channel.

I tried search on this forum and saw no links/posts regarding this so yeah. I only stumbled upon this while scrolling through Snowbreak archive. I didn't even saw the thumbnail crediting her and I only noticed it after I looked for the vocal in the description because the singer has a nice voice.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
LAP NEW OUTFIT REVEAL

Hey Guys
Maybe i will be very drunk happy tomorrow or very sad angry tomorrow so i dont know if will be able to watch the new outfit Live
So watch it for me ok?:BijouBijou: ( :laplusgun: )

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Para decided to talk about recent events

Bronze

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Will some of Hime's more openly lefty vtuber followers seethe about this and tell her to delete it?
I know she has at least a few.

1720978457165.png

Also it really does look like its inspired from Hime and Shiina lmao

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Also it really does look like its inspired from Hime and Shiina lmao
Hime, perhaps, but that looks nothing like Shiina, she's way too old :botanheadshake:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
LAP NEW OUTFIT REVEAL

Hey Guys
Maybe i will be very drunk happy tomorrow or very sad angry tomorrow so i dont know if will be able to watch the new outfit Live
So watch it for me ok?:BijouBijou: ( :laplusgun: )

I will lapubro, I got you homie.

Bronze

Kiara's watching the finals

You also can watch it with a spanish cat and a british penguin for more involved perspective

Top Bottom