"The loli is chasing the old man, guys. It's the other way around, an old man is being chased by a loli!"Hana Macchia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Lauren and Kanae are in the Niji Koshien so I am surprised they are participating as it ends on 8/12 which is less then 2 weeks from vsai
Koshien shouldn't be as busy as Vsai since the general rule of thumb is that you can just spare some hours or so livestreaming the koshien team-building during the period of time before it started. The rest can still be used to handle the stuff needed for Vsai regardless.

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Negzana

Kaela said in her members stream she will be even more busy and will stream even less than already. I am okay, that's fine, totally okay. a

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

DanishCookies

1720932523045.png

niggaphil

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

niggaphil

How is she so bad at this game, of all things?
Actually, I must say that is based gameplay. Thats how you would react to customer when you work in retail long enough. :smugpipi:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Actually, I must say that is based gameplay. Thats how you would react to customer when you work in retail long enough. :smugpipi:
It is not the bonking of innocent people that is the issue, it is she is totally incapable of seeing the indicator of bad customers in the top right. She also completely missed a second shelf-stealer who walked right past her and they got away completely.
:painpeko:

closedblas

in ~5 hours Phase JP's Gram Pico is part of a karaoke relay with 19 other similarly sized small corpo/indies (holy shit too many relays lately)

Bit of a rabbit-hole I went down. This is sponsored by "Cure no Stella", an indie vtuber group consisting of Pome Utayo, Komori Nito, and Yumemi Utsutsu
These girls also have a collaboration with Izakaya Urara, in downtown Tokyo (see map).
This izakaya does frequent vtuber collabs, where they sell themed cocktails for JPY1000 and the vtuber gets 70%.
They're stepping up the collabs to have character cards, exclusive merch, and even meet-&-greets.
(One of) the owner of this restaurant also runs another company, LEAFshade, that produces vtuber events such as live concerts.
A fun one is hooking vtubers up to become online ambassadors for Mineral Marche, which are local shows/expos of rocks, gems, and fossils.
Anyway. the JP indie vtuber scene is really fascinating and there's always more to uncover.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Meanwhile at an actual Israeli Jew-run corpo:

A
Would be funny if this is how the "From the River to the Sea" folks find out about Idol Corp

Alot already have, not in the mainstream but definetly in these vtubing intersections of slacktivism

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Wellful of Wails

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Top Bottom