"I used to be kind of pathetic in my past, a 'chūnibyō', I went around school with big-ass tough headphones around my neck and I wasn't even listening to music"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Void Scribas

oh wow another twitch whore :kroniibitchclap: Gotta give her props, this face can earn her more in only fans than her real face
Didn't Sayu was in a Hentai con? Was this woman investigating how Lewtubers operate to see her possibilities?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

LaceHunter

my goodnes Sallie:iryswooo:

ID's art using traditional clothes. there's shortage of vtuber using traditional clothing as costume that not kimono, i wonder why cuz they looks nice, or there's many and i'm just missing out

some holomom art

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I am genuinely surprised she kept her tits consistent and didn't go for massive honkers.
For some reason I can't quote this so I'll link it and say JFC

Does Tricky count? She's one of the bigger Indies collabs a lot with Bao and Filian
I guess that one does, I wouldn't know who the fuck she is though. You can't really blame indies tbh, they don't have anyone to tell them they're being retarded.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Day 1 I said that Nux was probably responsible for Mythos given how he was interacting with them day 1 and how his orbiters and people he was friends with were also commenting and interacting with them.

Back before the Vshojo shitshow Nux had wanted to make a Vtuber group but that went to shit with the drama. Hell even Zen had in their name until he dropped it due to the drama.

Its not about politics, its just about the RIGHT politics VS the WRONG politics.

I feel like some of these tweets will leave the Vtuber sphere an a bunch of these Vtweeters will get a ton of shit for posting this. I think it would be nice to encourage these people with shit like "Atleast he tried, if you are going to bitch about it, do it yourself."

That will probably shut them up or cause them to double down and implolde when they get mass reported for asking for people to murk a candidate to the president elections.

Give them some time. I am sure Zen or Froot will say some stupid shit like they usually do.
I can't read like 80% of your post because you fucked up the formatting

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Void Scribas

Historical moment happens

Guardian of Civilization: hi

I love you Mumie

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

What the sigma:BijouBijou:

582975.png

The idea of Calli having to use her white woman Japanese to try and explain the term "sigma balls" to a very confused Towa, likely in a crowded shopping mall full of random nips, is so damn funny.

Biboo is truly one of the best things to have happened to HoloEN :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

and nothing was lost
>see Azehara post
>"oh great, another wall of text"
>it's even worse because he fucked up the formatting and its all blocked out by this black rhombus

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori going to the Floating Continent in FF6.

The new names from last stream were Strapus (Laplus) and Marelm (Marine, also commented that Relm sitting down looks like a sexy pose). She also voiced Shadow to be like Aqua (introverted and changed ore to ateshi) and called the dog Inkyaceptor (Introceptor).
Fun stuff as well with her seething at Locke (assistant-kun) and Celes (Noel) because she named Terra as herself.

Suou Patra continuing FF9 at 1PM JST and Cleyra is under threat.

The singing relay "Three companies three talents each" will start at 4PM JST involving talents from Riot Music, Varium, and dotLive.
Order of relay:
1600 Shirakawa Shirase (Riot)
1630 Watamiya Ahiru (Varium)
1700 Izayoi Chihaya (VPI/dotLive)
1730 Itsuki Chise (Riot)
1800 Suzutsuki Sui (Varium)
1830 Kito Misaki (VPI/dotLive)
1900 Serenade Oxblood (Varium)
1930 Rikumu (dotLive)
2000 Asakura Anko (Riot)

VSpo's Tachibana Hinano playing some Hoyo game and having a fujo moment at the end.

VSpo's Ichinose Uruha kept expired pork in her fridge for two months.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Salado

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Smug-Henya-watermelons.png

From her latest outfit debut. Do you think Henya might be developing a bit of a complex amongst all the other titty monsters on Twitch? Must be hard to stream next to Matara.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

From her latest outfit debut. Do you think Henya might be developing a bit of a complex amongst all the other titty monsters on Twitch? Must be hard to stream next to Matara.
Check out the merch

Kazuma

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Matsuri is FAT :smugpipi:

Edit: This is the recent clip where she talked about her body fat > 30%. I can't find english clipper to clip and translate it.

Ehh, she's thicc. She is one of the few girls that has an online presence besides an avatar so no need to find a translator, look for yourself

She used to be FAT fat. Now she is in weight purgatory where she does weird diets and starves herself instead of adhering to a healthy diet.
So, it's been a week since I found and shared a tidbit of Sui, and since then things have been going extremely fast, and has spread all over. Even if it didn't contain anything, the NND leak renewed interest in looking through stuff. It is likely that the original person shared as being Suisei is not Sui herself, but just a relative (will update my other post).
People went through a lot of references, and managed to connect her name through many difference sources, including information provided by Cover themselves, that the true Suisei has been found. And by extension, Anemachi.

Left: Anemachi
Right: Suisei
Video of Suise and Anemachi during a shopping trip in 2017
I want tomboy Suisei back pls. Also, feel free to show your work anytime

Vsai is shaping up to be quite fun

Here is the current lineup

The twists for the leaders are Toru (from nijisanji who normally does long rpg-esque streams) and Aki. Lauren and Kanae are in the Niji Koshien so I am surprised they are participating as it ends on 8/12 which is less then 2 weeks from vsai. Other then the Holos I am rooting for Kohaku and Aoi.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Always had one.
1720929582521.png

Totally forgot the watermelons are a callback until just now.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Song debuting on Phase music channel in ~1 hour. Probably related to Phase Alias anniversary

I really like this one. The music is great, Rie's lyrics are fun, the video looks great, and everyone's singing sounds amazing. Fits them all really well. Definitely one of my favorite Phase originals, and I've already listened to it a few times already. Listening to it as I type this out, in fact. Good job to everyone involved.

Top Bottom