"It reminds me of some anime who is a man trying to be like a girl, I lmao"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
1720918007384406m.jpg

just because a china man shot trump doesnt mean we need to hate chinese women. love them, shield them from the inevitable.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The inevitable conclusion

A

The "what" and "happen" in large font at the beginning of that image is making me imagine someone doing a Millie copypasta about this Trump shooter.

God's Strongest Dragoon

How the fuck does a jap have better aim than an amerifat I will never know.
Because the jap was using a homemade shotgun at close range.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

VSoyBoy

View attachment 73646

'But it's KIRSCHE who brings politics into vtubing! SHE is the bad one!'

She just made a good point that there's going to be a lot of this. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a LOT of archiving tonight.
Hey Google, define "Not beating the allegations"
Screenshot 2024-07-14 025932.png
Screenshot 2024-07-14 025948.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1720919087347.png
1720919105059.png

1720919138242.png

I think I'm going to stream on Monday to cover some of these. It's beautiful.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New Tomoya's and Yukaa's cover. They are really can sing:shubaIapprob:

It's shame so Yuuka stuck with her reaction streams. And she hasn't streamed at all since the end of April. But gave signs of life by reposting a link to this cover.

Sera's oshis tier list

And Hanabi will be streaming today. In 2 hours.

ps. I listened to the original song that Tomoya and Yuuka covered. Are we really sure Mafumafu is a guy? :zaionwhatsgoingon:Especially after his? words about married life with Mikeneko, with no sex.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
It's not like any of these fucking vtweeters had a chance in any corpo worth a shit already, but making comments like this just puts their chances into the negatives. People really can't stop tweeting for two fucking seconds to save their lives.

VSoyBoy

New Henya merch to go with the new outfit. Definitely went with more of a comedy approach, the shirt is a bit boring but the stand is quite clever (watch me make an edible version) and the mousepad is funny.

Also, is the person in the video someone known? He seems familiar to me, but I can't put a name to him. If not it might be a first look at a VShojoJP employee.

I Wanna Die

New Henya merch to go with the new outfit. Definitely went with more of a comedy approach, the shirt is a bit boring but the stand is quite clever (watch me make an edible version) and the mousepad is funny.

Also, is the person in the video someone known? He seems familiar to me, but I can't put a name to him. If not it might be a first look at a VShojoJP employee.

Thats Highgai, I'm not sure exactly what his position at Vshojo is but he's usually the one walking around with the camera whenever they do IRL streams. He's been around forever.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I don't know the guy's name but he's a regular who'll show up as Vshojo staff for different things, mostly he does any IRL stuff like holding the cameras and streaming equipment for walkarounds at conventions or Mouse's tourist stuff.

VSoyBoy

Thats Highgai, I'm not sure exactly what his position at Vshojo is but he's usually the one walking around with the camera whenever they do IRL streams. He's been around forever.
I knew it, must have seen him in one of mouse's or melody's streams. I guess he might just be a hired hand since he has his own shit on the side. They hired actors and stuff for announcements before.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
This was truly inspiring :yagoocry::

Live Bonnie reaction:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

*music

My only complain is that whoever did the mixing deserves a kick in the face for butchering the vocals through that filter and have the melody drown them. Rie might be an unlikable cunt but she has writer chops, pretty good :BijouBijou:

Bit off topic but anyone got the newest wyatt account, I want to see him sperg now that trump became the realest nigga by dodging bullets.

SomeRando

I Wanna Die

Sayu new outfit debut in ~20

My wallets crying out in pain at all the merch today.

Top Bottom