"Watame Wa...Warukunai yo ne?!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
man people really want another fuwumoco.
I don't think anyone wants another fuwamoco, this is just people being unoriginal. Fwmc wasn't even the first time this was done in vtubing, ayamina did it, omega sisters did it bunch of other examples from the olden days, Fwmc are just the first corpo twins and first share channel in Holo (not even twin vtubers are original lol).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Does Nux still have any association with Mythos? ALso Rima was posted earlier, she uploaded a Vshojo vs Nux drama video.

Most of Nux's recent Twitter activity is replying to Mythos girls at this point I'm convinced he is part of Mythos management but he keeps it under wraps because the Twitter mob is constantly attacking him and he doesn't want the girls to suffer that. He stopped using Twitter mostly when he talked about an Israeli relative of his dying in the conflict and got a bunch of assholes saying variations of "deserved"

Speaking of Vshojo auditions tho someone uploaded Haruka's audition they showed off presumably at AX

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Local war horse Tomoe Umari is solving puzzles on the taxpayer's dime:

:autismawareness:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
show does Ruined afford keep changing costumes for roleplay streams? Don't watch her much and she always seems to have a new outfit for some stream
Runie? She (and a couple of the other girls) are editing and re-rigging free assets and their own models to create these. Eimi does this a lot too
Booth assets are dirt cheap, even moreso with the yen in the dumpster. Most costumes will be in the single digit dollars. Maybe a fully rigged body will hit $20 but that would probably be the limit.

As httn says, costume assets are basically pinned to the normal head and neck like any other accessory. Optionally the vtuber hides their body so it doesn't poke out behind. They are typically not customized, or minimally customized, and not rigged except how they're attached on top of the original rigging. It's a pretty clever way to take advantage of vtube studio features combined with the extremely good jp markets for vtuber assets, if you ignore that everyone uses the same ones and that there are only a few body shapes available.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Phase Alias has their annual stream just as the Orange Man is taken to hospital for being shot in public. hmmmmmmmmm

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Phase Alias has their annual stream just as the Orange Man is taken to hospital for being shot in public. hmmmmmmmmm
(Nolan posting here)

Why does Trump hate Rie so much?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Song debuting on Phase music channel in ~1 hour. Probably related to Phase Alias anniversary

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
(Nolan posting here)

Why does Trump hate Rie so much?
Do you mean, why in general, or do you want a specific reason? There's so many possible reasons, so narrowing it down is going to be hard, is all.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

4TH ANNIVERSARY for the autistic fighting tiger

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Annotation 2024-07-14 010144.jpg

'But it's KIRSCHE who brings politics into vtubing! SHE is the bad one!'

She just made a good point that there's going to be a lot of this. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a LOT of archiving tonight.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 73646

She just made a good point that there's going to be a lot of this. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a LOT of archiving tonight.
I dont disagree that alot of vtweeters are about to get alot of deleted comments tonight and tomorrow but this just makes you look like a sperg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap Wants to Commit Genocide to conquer the world by eating junk food :BijouBijou:

Negzana

View attachment 73646

Stop simping for Kirsche it's the gayest thing ever

~A Lia liker

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys guys guys, Simp for Jim Metokur you'll be able to collect an asian woman and a small fortune soon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Westoids try not to introduce politics into everything and anything challenge
Difficulty: IMPOSSIBLE

How the fuck does a jap have better aim than an amerifat I will never know.

Salado

Top Bottom