"You give sex to me, and then I gift sex to you, like actual sex NO NO not actual sex! Nonono NO! Sex money! Sex money! Not sex, n... no NO NO!"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ensok

Early Adopter
So I finally get my wish of seeing some vtubers play Halo 2 on co-op but one of them is Zentreya and they're not playing on Legendary. Thanks monkey paw.

Her art account has been very active:

Amazing. I approve.

niggaphil

I am sure Malaysia doesnt sell edible chalks.... Is this edible chalk a trend in USA for promoting vegan and health?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Rurumis graduation stream has started

Ballpark_Look

I am sure Malaysia doesnt sell edible chalks.... Is this edible chalk a trend in USA for promoting vegan and health?

It's for people with that disease that makes them want to eat non edible things.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
There have been a lot of vtuber karaoke relays, recently. Not that I'm complaining.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Serenade Oxblood is singing.

Looks like she will be playing her guitar. She also passed 85k subs after the Mario marathon streams. She's also going to be in a singing relay tomorrow.

774inc's Saionji Mary is counting down to six years since her debut in HoneyStrap.

Most of the HoneyStrap members debuted on the same day, including the now independent Suou Patra who is also doing a countdown herself.

Funny short from Mary as well, some sort of unbirthing her chat.

More from Nekota Tsuna's home 3D stream.

Looking forward to future VSpo BeniEnglish.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Well i think Jurard got punished for his behavior as his collab with Ironmouse got postponed without a clear reason

1708609417829225.jpg
Common Unicorn W

Stunned But Dumb

Oh wow, Kuroa is playing Guilty Gear Xrd

She's a zato player.. but you knew that

Salado

Sporg

Mio, Okayu and Subaru. They did an escape room session together. Subaru was late and thought it was cause Towa got the time wrong, then asked Mio to back her up, but hag wolf said nope, everyone was on time except you.

Void Scribas

Damn, Aviel better not waste her:

A
My experience before corpos is auditioning to every single agency out there (recording with my phone), getting scouted through my underground idol account, being turned down at the very last stage because of my age and/or because I didn't have a gaming PC.

I auditioned to all big, medium and small agencies you could imagine - in all languages that I can speak - English, Japanese and Spanish.

It wasn't enough.

My experience before corpos is working a full time job in the morning, a part time job at night, meanwhile still doing underground idol activities, all of that to get my own proper gaming PC.

After 3 months, I could manage to find something within my budget... and the auditions began again-- I wasn't even considered by many agencies, and some others would be kind enough to set me up for interviews.

Or being asked to showcase a talent that would make me stand out from the other applicants, which instantly discarded me as a good candidate. Despite having used most of my time to work to get a streaming set up-- It didn't stop me from auditioning while doing random streams on Twitch, or playing games in my room recording everything through OBS to watch them later and take notes on how good I was at keeping up with conversations.. always talking to myself. I had to polish many skills if I wanted to be chosen by a corpo.

This is why I don't want to give my dream up to the circumstances life puts before me.

I owe it to myself.
And I owe it to everyone out there who has found me, liked me, lastly--decided to stay with me.

It doesn't matter where. It doesn't matter in which language I do it.

I'll make sure to achieve my dream of standing and lighting up a scenario with the burning passion of my feelings.

I am not sure if I'll ever be able to achieve said dream...
but at least, I won't go without a fight.

❤️‍🔥

Ruby does have the most intention in grabbing a wider audience. Constantly switching between English and Spanish in her streams, and even some Japanese.

Considering she is also a massive pervert and has small tits, she is like the Ollie of IdolES

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Ruby does have the most intention in grabbing a wider audience. Constantly switching between English and Spanish in her streams, and even some Japanese.

Considering she is also a massive pervert and has small tits, she is like the Ollie of IdolES
First you said she's the Marine of ES, now she's the Ollie of ES. Which one is it?

Void Scribas

First you said she's the Marine of ES, now she's the Ollie of ES. Which one is it?
Oh, I did? Guess my impressions changed over time. After watching her for a while, I will say that she is more Ollie that Marine.

Marine is not trilingual and doesn't aim for a multinational audience as Ollie does

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bronze

Miya's leaving behind her last bad memento from Project F and redebuting with a new model. She designed some of the old one so it's not too different

Arial's destroying friendship of Chio and Daiya

UberSoldat

Sleepy elaborates on the funeral she's mentioned on stream

a1 a2

Bronze

Top Bottom