" - le retard de Vox Akuma -"Nijisanji notice about Vox being late in French

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zyklon Mag

This must be a sign. Has Gura scheduled any streams?
Not that I know of, but not!Bettel was at AX and likely got AIDS concrud from not!Magni there. Given how concrud is, he's probably gonna be out another week minimum.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara decided to shit on Omega during her occult off-collab with Shiori. First she (jokingly) blamed them for digging that weird, deep hole in holoEn minecraft server, and then said their presence served exactly 0 purpose anyway. Orange woman based. :kikiriki:
Not even the first time Kiara has openly shat on Omega.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Motsu, part of the former band m.o.v.e of Initial D fame, found out about IRyS' Carbonated Love.

Mostu said (Google TL):
____
What is this? I came here because it was recommended something super emotional 🌟🌟🌟

He later followed IRyS on Twitter.

Hmm looks like Coco's last stream has veen claimed by a third party. Kson has not been taken kindly to this, They must be pretty close.

MagicEntertainment is the "company" responsible for it. They also claimed ownership over Coco's cover of Fansa and through that I was lead to the artist channel.
Other songs they're famous for are a low-quality instrumental of Kick Back and audio from Spanish videos.

Botan and Watame will play One Block Minecraft.

EDIT: Watame POV.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Man, wish I knew what these two were vagueposting about.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Wait, Lia is half-jap? You sure? I thought she was half-white.
Lia is 100% white (in the same way that FWMC are 100% Japanese).

But yes, Rinmama is Puerto Rican and Rinpapa is Japanese. I don't know why she has an English surname. Maybe one of her parents is actually mixed race?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Sincere question: Is there anything... a single post... a single word from last night that is actually worth the time to go back and read?

'Proctor, why don't you obsessively read every post in this thread?????'

This is why.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Honestly a good thing. She's been tiring herself out with all the streams she's been doing, and if she keeps going as hard as she's been, there's the chance of her burning out. She was talking about it yesterday, and her chat was trying to tell her to cancel some of her solo streams to rest since she definitely doesn't want to skip her collabs nor does she want to turn down a collab invitation. As she said, if Jelly or Nasa (and presumably anyone else) asks her for a collab, she's going to do it.

So rest well Lemon Woman.

Some wholesome Panko:

Archive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My only issue with this comment is Vesper didn't raid her because "FUCK IT WE OWN THE UNICORNS LOLOL"
He raided her because he was tired and ending stream when virtually nobody was around then said "If people get mad fuck it whatever."
There's no "I'm going to go sit on twitter and bathe in the seethe" attached. Hell it's even possible he felt that way. But he never announced it anywhere even if true. The most we've got otherwise was him making fun of that spammer in his NV stream. If Jurard had just done the bday twitter post and never addressed it again I would see it the same way. Instead he comes off sounding assmad about it. "Nuhuh haters, I'm the one owning you!"

I totally advocate for just letting talents interact the ways they want with whoever. The mixed EN collabs were some of the best gold we've gotten.
Making fun of unicorns for naturally being retards over something isn't the same thing as implying you will happily start shit to own them and enjoy the aftermath though. Is it a shame that a birthday message generates seethe? Obviously, but acting like it's some sick own over the other side and trying to rub it in their face is absolutely just as retarded. It's casual happy birthday message shit. Nobody should even care. That's why them getting asshurt in the first place was funny. Could have just sat back and continued to have a giggle if he was truly unbothered about it all.
Don't touch the shit. :botanshrug:

Edit: Last bit, but I think the FWMC thing was just autism. On all sides involved. They were rising stars(snicker) so I understand Cover wanting them there to promote themselves and the event of course, but I feel like somewhere management or something didn't clarify what would be involved I guess. I don't really think there's a reason to bitch about them, but I do think Cover probably could have sorted it out a little better with confirming what the stream would entail or something. It's notably awkward regardless of whatever the situation was is all.
Yeah, Vesper wasnt that bad in mindset, like i said, it was only a tiny bit of that energy, but still, it was much more public than a leaked member stream, and he also directly said that he didnt care that he would get hate for it, kinda like Jurard and the result was nothing negative, no bad blood between the two fanbases, and nothing i can off-handedly recall beyond some shitposting and bait threads on /vt/. Ive said multiple times that Jurard was being a retard in being that direct and from a private stream, and brought up this Vesper raid as an example of someone who had a tiny bit of spite, but ultimately was somehow more mature and less retarded than Jurard, and also, an example of a female talent who simply didnt give a fuck and kept the show going, even accomodating fans of a talent who was ultimately her co-worker, which was partly my 2nd point about how it did look a bit bad for FWMC to clam up, even if i dont blame them for it

I brought it up as an example of a male talent "forcibly" (in the minds of unicorns and homobeggars) interacting with a female talent who was notable for also not being that open to male collabs, and said female talent brushing any sort of autism aside and yapping to that audience like normal. Also, like i said, Kiara had the meme in both /vt/ and minor autistic twitter circles of hating men who still was even repeated once or twice in the homeland thread or even here, not much but still

Im sorry for looping it again, but this comment was geniuenly good and i wanted to respond with my two cents

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
About time we got a Pixel and Globie version of this one (+ Moofie and Mako):

GSOWbIKagAANh0w.jpeg
It's 2 for me, Kanna and Miel are very comfy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
About time we got a Pixel and Globie version of this one (+ Moofie and Mako):

It's 2 for me, Kanna and Miel are very comfy.

4 because Brit Pippa, the Polish hag (?) and Pippa's Oni sister are the only ones i know
:pippasadl:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Void Scribas

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Shill moment: :thisisstupid:

I'll be streaming PokéRouge at the usual place at 2 pm CST if you want to watch me play Pokémon badly. I was going to start later but :pomuLove: and 🍌 tonight so can't be helped!

Salado

e:
Guess who has to still go to work after having an accident! :fishmandispair:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

httn

Hag enthusiast
Some morning voice spider for you

edit: Onolumi also live with a watchalong with the bots.

Meche also drew an imaginary vhs cover for her 4th anni.
https://x.com/im_mechecheche/status/1811133799364973039

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 16-30-22 SUPER MECHE💀🤘🍟RETRO VTUBER on X LOST MEDIA FOUND!! An old OV...png
GSJwWyFaUAILwSC.jpg

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yeah, Vesper wasnt that bad in mindset, like i said, it was only a tiny bit of that energy, but still, it was much more public than a leaked member stream, and he also directly said that he didnt care that he would get hate for it, kinda like Jurard and the result was nothing negative, no bad blood between the two fanbases, and nothing i can off-handedly recall beyond some shitposting and bait threads on /vt/. Ive said multiple times that Jurard was being a retard in being that direct and from a private stream, and brought up this Vesper raid as an example of someone who had a tiny bit of spite, but ultimately was somehow more mature and less retarded than Jurard, and also, an example of a female talent who simply didnt give a fuck and kept the show going, even accomodating fans of a talent who was ultimately her co-worker, which was partly my 2nd point about how it did look a bit bad for FWMC to clam up, even if i dont blame them for it

I brought it up as an example of a male talent "forcibly" (in the minds of unicorns and homobeggars) interacting with a female talent who was notable for also not being that open to male collabs, and said female talent brushing any sort of autism aside and yapping to that audience like normal. Also, like i said, Kiara had the meme in both /vt/ and minor autistic twitter circles of hating men who still was even repeated once or twice in the homeland thread or even here, not much but still

Im sorry for looping it again, but this comment was geniuenly good and i wanted to respond with my two cents
I dont get from where that "Kiara hates males" rrat came from if there is dozens of photos and videos where she interacts with males as Keekihime
As for Ina this is why not a single Stars fans says a thing about her:

Top Bottom