"Hiiii!!! I'm Japan!"Natsuiro Matsuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
There's the answer, she didn't need any tips
Also:

Screenshot-20240711-144804.png

Archive
GDDE465as-AADSz-M.jpg
:shiinastare:

Anime Fan

Shiina's playing a game about crabs soon.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Doki is going to be at Hong Kong's biggest convention. She says it is basically Hong Kong's comic con and she didn't think she had enough HK fans to ever be able to go.

But an even bigger announcement (at least to her) is she is being sponsored by Neopets for a stream tomorrow.
foto_no_exif - 2024-07-11T180736.629.jpg

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Edit: Oh The Rrat already posted it.

kanpainiggi

Bear isn't gao but her dog is live tho
:sanasmile:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ina-Korean
Kronii-Korean, also non binary?
Bae- Chinese
iRyS-Chinese/Japanese
Shiori-Flip?
Bijou-Thai
Fuwamoco- part Asian?
Raora- Italian
Gigi- some kind of Asian
Altare-Korean
Axel- half Jap
Magni-Taiwanese/Korean
Flayon- Black, possibly blasian
Hakka- Honduran
Jurard-Flip
Octavio-Flip
Goldbullet - Puerto Rican
Selen/Doki- Chinese
... Plus all of the JP and ID branches. I didn't even dip into Phase or Niji beyond Selen either. Fuck off tranny. Bad enough when you failed men have to attention whore in SCs btw. /mati:tenmakys:
Edit: added to the list
Isn't Ami some type of Latinx and Calli's last name is Italian so her being a wigger makes sense.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki is going to be at Hong Kong's biggest convention. She says it is basically Hong Kong's comic con and she didn't think she had enough HK fans to ever be able to go.

But an even bigger announcement (at least to her) is she is being sponsored by Neopets for a stream tomorrow.
View attachment 73472
Just hit 750k too! The winning doesn't stop....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 73472

Neopets sponsor?
Elira's twitter is going to post her dox and some nudes at this point

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

View attachment 73472
tumblr-pnidg2x2-MU1r0jhazo5-r1-400.jpg

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Jurard kicks the hornet nest again, Great. This is from his Membership streams and the unicorns are goimg wild, Some even threatening to mass report him to Cover.
can you give the tl;dw?
Well he did said he has a degree Communications and believes that any publicity is good publicity.
Then non-crazies see his name and check him out and find out the drama is just bullshit. It's sadly effective because he's the most subbed in ARMIS, he has nearly 39% more subs than the second highest in his gen.
It's time again for "Scoots watches something so you don't have to"
I watched it a couple hours ago so I might be forgetting some stuff
-He opens by saying that he doesn't understand why it's so "brave" to wish his senpai a happy birthday it shouldn't be
-He fully understands that she will not respond, but he feels it would be rude not to celebrate his coworkers milestones. In his mind ignoring it would be the wrong choice
-he loves laughing at petty drama so unicorns are an endless source of entertainment for him.
-Collab begging is toxic and bad as unicorns the talents should be allowed to interact with whomever they want and engage on their own terms
-The mouse discord kitten interaction was not intended to cause controversy at the time everyone was simping for him, so he wanted to say something outlandish. He just wanted to see people's reactions and then suddenly it was all over the tabloids (dramatubers). Shikamane bonked him for it telling him to be careful what he says on Twitter. Someone in chat says it got him to 60k.
-He says seeing how hard the unicorns try to destroy him is hilarious and if they really wanted to hurt him then ignoring him is the way to go
--GSD nailed it on the head he said pretty much exactly that
-He says that saying this stuff in members is allowed because he's not intending to stir up shit publically that's why he's telling chat not to say anything
-He knows membership content does leak tho so if it does oh well more entertainment for him
Edit: reviewing the video again to see if I missed anything will update
Edit 2: here's what I missed
-Both the unicorns and him laugh about the drama but only he has something to gain from it "they will never be as close to them as I am
-They will never know how close he is to them and it lives rent free in their minds
- "Your opinion does not matter to me what matters is I work here and you don't *laughs* and I have the privilege of interacting with them and you are just a bystander crying seething and coping"
-the talents are people too they are not who the viewers and unicorns want them to be they are who they are
-Chat: "you said Happy birthday and they thought you were flirting" " is that how it is? I'm a threat to you?" He's flattered the unicorns think he has a chance with these "godly beings"
-Unicorn behavior is "sad and funny" to him and he hopes they get some happiness in life cause it can't just be all hate
-Sometimes he bookmarks unicorn seething to see how far the thread goes
-He knew what he was getting into when he applied to Stars and he's just here to have fun and he loves it

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
-He opens by saying that he doesn't understand why it's so "brave" to wish his senpai a happy birthday it shouldn't be
-He fully understands that she will not respond, but he feels it would be rude not to celebrate his coworkers milestones. In his mind ignoring it would be the wrong choice
-he loves laughing at petty drama so unicorns are an endless source of entertainment for him.
-Collab begging is toxic and bad as unicorns the talents should be allowed to interact with whomever they want and engage on their own terms
-The mouse discord kitten interaction was not intended to cause controversy at the time everyone was simping for him, so he wanted to say something wild. He just wanted to see people's reactions and then suddenly it was all over the tabloids (dramatubers). Shikamane bonked him for it telling him to be careful what he says on Twitter. Someone in chat says it got him to 60k.
-He says seeing how hard the unicorns try to destroy him is hilarious and if they really wanted to hurt him then ignoring him is the way to go
-He says that saying this stuff in members is allowed because he's not intending to stir up shit publically that's why he's telling chat not to say anything
-He knows membership content does leak tho so if it does oh well more entertainment for him
@Awoogers how do you live in a society of people this stupid?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

Elira's twitter is going to post her dox and some nudes at this point
This would imply she was sending nudes to her at some point. Which is a very interesting development, especially if the exchange was mutual. Surely Doki would be a nice person to share the joy with everyone else :dokiSmug:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This would imply she was sending nudes to her at some point. Which is a very interesting development, especially if the exchange was mutual. Surely Doki would be a nice person to share the joy with everyone else :dokiSmug:
Unless he meant that Elira is gonna post her own dox and nudes to which I say, go for it. You go girl

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
-The mouse discord kitten interaction was not intended to cause controversy at the time everyone was simping for him, so he wanted to say something wild. He just wanted to see people's reactions and then suddenly it was all over the tabloids (dramatubers). Shikamane bonked him for it telling him to be careful what he says on Twitter. Someone in chat says it got him to 60k.
Holy retardation.

Stunned But Dumb

I mean Ethyria girls posted nudes so I wouldn't be that surprised if more of the niji girls did

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I watched it a couple hours ago so I might be forgetting some stuff
Even with all of this retardation he is the second smartest flip vtuber only losing to Octavio and The GOAT:
20240622_014202.jpg

Top Bottom