"If you hear a girl's voice and instantly go 'Must be a guy' you're gay"Shondo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
@Awoogers how do you live in a society of people this stupid?
To clarify, saying this all out-loud is one step shy of being as stupid as Calli critiquing meme art of her being fucked by Connor on Twitter. It is only one step shy because it wasn't totally public, though him admitting he knows it won't stay public definitely doesn't earn him any points.

If he wants to laugh at unicorns seething over his actions, great! By all means, keep making them seethe. Admitting to this, however, will undoubtably make things get worse for everyone.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
when people say filipinos are smart thats nothing but fucking sarcasm

we are stupid down to the tiniest bit of atom

Stunned But Dumb

Even with all of this retardation he is the second smartest flip vtuber only losing to Octavio and The GOAT:
View attachment 73475

I will admit it is a tad bit funny that MIllie convinced Fulgar to not graduate after his "never gonna live it down" yab quote and now she has her own that's... never going to go away.

VSoyBoy

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anyway, watch this ghost play an absolute classic.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's time again for "Scoots watches something so you don't have to"
I watched it a couple hours ago so I might be forgetting some stuff
-He opens by saying that he doesn't understand why it's so "brave" to wish his senpai a happy birthday it shouldn't be
-He fully understands that she will not respond, but he feels it would be rude not to celebrate his coworkers milestones. In his mind ignoring it would be the wrong choice
-he loves laughing at petty drama so unicorns are an endless source of entertainment for him.
-Collab begging is toxic and bad as unicorns the talents should be allowed to interact with whomever they want and engage on their own terms
-The mouse discord kitten interaction was not intended to cause controversy at the time everyone was simping for him, so he wanted to say something outlandish. He just wanted to see people's reactions and then suddenly it was all over the tabloids (dramatubers). Shikamane bonked him for it telling him to be careful what he says on Twitter. Someone in chat says it got him to 60k.
-He says seeing how hard the unicorns try to destroy him is hilarious and if they really wanted to hurt him then ignoring him is the way to go
--GSD nailed it on the head he said pretty much exactly that
-He says that saying this stuff in members is allowed because he's not intending to stir up shit publically that's why he's telling chat not to say anything
-He knows membership content does leak tho so if it does oh well more entertainment for him
Edit: reviewing the video again to see if I missed anything will update
Edit 2: here's what I missed
-Both the unicorns and him laugh about the drama but only he has something to gain from it "they will never be as close to them as I am
-They will never know how close he is to them and it lives rent free in their minds
- "Your opinion does not matter to me what matters is I work here and you don't *laughs* and I have the privilege of interacting with them and you are just a bystander crying seething and coping"
-the talents are people too they are not who the viewers and unicorns want them to be they are who they are
-Chat: "you said Happy birthday and they thought you were flirting" " is that how it is? I'm a threat to you?" He's flattered the unicorns think he has a chance with these "godly beings"
-Unicorn behavior is "sad and funny" to him and he hopes they get some happiness in life cause it can't just be all hate
-Sometimes he bookmarks unicorn seething to see how far the thread goes
-He knew what he was getting into when he applied to Stars and he's just here to have fun and he loves it
Funny enough the stuff I forgot was the most inflammatory

-Both the unicorns and him laugh about the drama but only he has something to gain from it "they will never be as close to them as I am
-They will never know how close he is to them and it lives rent free in their minds
- "Your opinion does not matter to me what matters is I work here and you don't *laughs* and I have the privilege of interacting with them and you are just a bystander crying seething and coping"
-the talents are people too they are not who the viewers and unicorns want them to be they are who they are
-Chat: "you said Happy birthday and they thought you were flirting" " is that how it is? I'm a threat to you?" He's flattered the unicorns think he has a chance with these "godly beings"
-Unicorn behavior is "sad and funny" to him and he hopes they get some happiness in life cause it can't just be all hate
-He knew what he was getting into when he applied to Stars and he's just here to have fun and he loves it

Stunned But Dumb

HolyKoshi is about to enter a brand new battle on reddit

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I think Ember might be half Latina so she is also black. Hina is suppose to be some kind of yellow bastard
Isn't Ember Vietnamese American?

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
-He opens by saying that he doesn't understand why it's so "brave" to wish his senpai a happy birthday it shouldn't be
-He fully understands that she will not respond, but he feels it would be rude not to celebrate his coworkers milestones. In his mind ignoring it would be the wrong choice
-he loves laughing at petty drama so unicorns are an endless source of entertainment for him.
-Collab begging is toxic and bad as unicorns the talents should be allowed to interact with whomever they want and engage on their own terms
-The mouse discord kitten interaction was not intended to cause controversy at the time everyone was simping for him, so he wanted to say something outlandish. He just wanted to see people's reactions and then suddenly it was all over the tabloids (dramatubers). Shikamane bonked him for it telling him to be careful what he says on Twitter. Someone in chat says it got him to 60k.
-He says seeing how hard the unicorns try to destroy him is hilarious and if they really wanted to hurt him then ignoring him is the way to go
-He says that saying this stuff in members is allowed because he's not intending to stir up shit publically that's why he's telling chat not to say anything
-He knows membership content does leak tho so if it does oh well more entertainment for him
Unicorns are pathetic but why on earth would he kick the hornet's nest like this? Brain dead behaviour.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

I was wrong. This is definitely as retarded as Calli's tweet. This may be even dumber.
:crushGettingWorse:

DanishCookies

Limkin

I was wrong, this is definitely as retarded as Calli's tweet. This may be even dumber.
At least Calli tried to make the situation funny. In a fucked up way but still. This is just kicking a guy in a nutsack and then going "yo, why are you mad bro, is it because I fucked your wife? who cares if I kicked your nuts, you weren't putting them anywhere near her lmao"

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Jesus Christ man, what a fucking retard.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

It's funny, because the first summary Scoots wrote I just laughed along. "Dude really doesn't care. Unicorn hate! This is fine and funny" But the follow up is just... dumb. Unless you're a dramatuber no one wants this type of conflict in the realm.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
>"Seeing these retards seething is the best part of my day."
>"Why is he kicking the hornet's nest?"

I have a sneaking suspicion that I know the reason.
That's what he says, but it comes off as coping. More like "I'm not mad, I'm laughing at you guys being mad hahaha..."

Even if he is being honest, when you're in a company, don't act like a retard that puts the company's reputation at risk.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This guy seems alright, for a male vtuber.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
That's what he says, but it comes off as coping. More like "I'm not mad, I'm laughing at you guys being mad hahaha..."

Even if he is being honest, when you're in a company, don't act like a retard that puts the company's reputation at risk.
Counterpoint: Kill unicorns, behead unicorns, roundhouse kick a unicorn into the concrete, slam dunk a unicorn into the trash can, crucify faggy unicorns, defecate into a unicorn's mouth, kick a unicorn in the balls with steel toe boots, make a unicorn check my dubs, hang unicorns like windchimes, launch unicorns in a rocket into the sun, catapult unicorns into an active volcano.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Counterpoint: Kill unicorns, behead unicorns, roundhouse kick a unicorn into the concrete, slam dunk a unicorn into the trash can, crucify faggy unicorns, defecate into a unicorn's mouth, kick a unicorn in the balls with steel toe boots, make a unicorn check my dubs, hang unicorns like windchimes, launch unicorns in a rocket into the sun, catapult unicorns into an active volcano.
I already said that unicorns are idiots. Saying that you're trying to epicly troll them as a corpo streamer is just equally stupid.

Top Bottom