"I shit myself so much I died"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Raki Kazuki of PixelLink is almost definitely getting a collab with Twisty of NijiEN soon:

A

A A
I don't watch Twisty, but she has played a lot of Black Ops 3 in the past 2 weeks:
View attachment 72833
All I can think is, "Man, Twisty really wants an invite to the VSMP Minecraft Server."

E: Twisty was in chat for Chio's ongoing birthday stream just now. She interacts with the Pixel girls a lot. It reminds me a bit of how Scarle and some of the newer Nijis were in Lia's chat sometimes, prior to the first Pomu/Mint collab.

Took a while but it happened:

Ballpark_Look

At least you learned Lumi.
So I'm assuming this is a regular gyno visit or does she have another sickness going on

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
To change from the gacha spamming,

our boy murray is playing weird games in twitter im going to blame him when a tranny joins a major corpo that isnt vhoeshow.

Sometimes I wonder if the world banking cartels have engineered our current economic meltdown so as to give the world's populace real problems to worry about and forget this trans-bipoc horseshit that we've been dragging along since 2014.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Sometimes I wonder if the world banking cartels have engineered our current economic meltdown so as to give the world's populace real problems to worry about and forget this trans-bipoc horseshit that we've been dragging along since 2014.
Entities in power have been manufacturing bullshit social controversies to distract the populace from real issues since way before 2014.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Cover having KGB commissars HR representatives for Stalin Larry Fink will go swimmingly, I'm sure.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Void Scribas

As expected everyone is getting sick

She lost her luggage, she broke her leg because she is Mr. Glass of Unbreakable, and now this.

Does God hate the Dutch when they exit their country?

Ballpark_Look

She lost her luggage, she broke her leg because she is Mr. Glass of Unbreakable, and now this.

Does God hate the Dutch when they exit their country?
Did you see what happened to them in the Euros? God hates the Dutch apparently.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Don't know how many times he's said this in the past, Nousagi wants to move away from news and drama and "showcase his personality more," hence the increasing frequency of Twitch and YT streams

I think he showcased his personality quite enough. Not sure if i want to see more.
Well he did said he has a degree Communications and believes that any publicity is good publicity.
Guys, we gotta introduce him to fellow communications degree owner flip Numi :smugina:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

Don't know how many times he's said this in the past, Nousagi wants to move away from news and drama and "showcase his personality more," hence the increasing frequency of Twitch and YT streams

Flips have personalities beyond being fags?

Salado

This man runs a successful business, somehow.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You're asking Rie for more covers? It's so over for you bro, she's already got you in her clutches. Rie's music is always great
dont really have a choice shes the only one whos consistent in playing project moon content

Stunned But Dumb

So I'm assuming this is a regular gyno visit or does she have another sickness going on

Just a regular visit. SHe mentioned it in her Gremlumi stream today

Doki is streaming Barrista SImulator at a kind of decent time... another Supermarket sim game I guess. I haven't been watching, just listening to her. There's an announcement at the end if you're interested

Tenma has not forgotten about Youtube (but will surely be dong more Elden Ring Guerillas later) and is playing more Disco Elysium

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom