"I LOVE FUGMA😊"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
MY FUCKING SIDES.

I do wonder when will holo go for ES branch though, some of my squiggly N friends (not to be confused with regular N's) have been hoping for it for Years.

NO​

HIJO DE PUTA​

It would be more boring than watching Argentina vs Canada :BijouBijou:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
MY FUCKING SIDES.

I do wonder when will holo go for ES branch though, some of my squiggly N friends (not to be confused with regular N's) have been hoping for it for Years.
The idol attempt wasn't really that impressive, Holo would've only gone for it if that had been a massive success. They're also focusing on reinforcing the US and expanding into europe and returning to china rn so you can expect ES in like 5 years at this rate.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Doki wants companies to take a chance on diamonds in the rough like she was

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Should just say :" VSHOJO DONT FUCKING PICK EX NIJIS AND EX HOLOS IN YOUR AUDITIONS" to be more honest

frz

The fucking correct thing to do. A formal public apology should be the bear minimum for them to even be seen acting around a group that harassed multiple talents for months, caused one graduation, and the destruction of an entire branch of the company. Concernfagging has an implication that nothing is really that big of a concern. I dunno, I recall dozens of members being bot spammed, art tags being fucked with, the death threats, the gore posting, having people like Flare and Fubuki having to explain that they had no intention to abandon Coco over chinks and getting shit on for it. This isn't even discussing the shitshow internally with how they handled the problem.

Ignoring all of this, it's not like China's netizens have had some massive shift in how they act, the moment they think you said something negative about them or China, you're going to have schitzo's until you appease and grovel towards them enough and even then it might not be enough. It's a fucking trope at this point for gods sake. It's a terrible choice because at the end of the day, some schitzo is going to get offended, and decide to rev up a new hate campaign and it'll be the talents who get the blunt of it. And for what? Bilibilii money? Fuck that.

Shut the fuck up you don't know what you're talking about.
Actually I kept seeing people demanding an apology, from who for doing what?
Most of the action taken were from the public/"fans" and not directly from bilibili themselves. It makes 0 sense for them to apologize.
Should bilibili apologize for Mihoyo/Muse Dash/unrelated Chinese companies cancelling Hololive?
Should bilibili apologize for clips channels boycotting Hololive, they should have forced chinese clippers to clip against their will? Reminder that even "hololive official" was a fan run clip channel before the boycott.
Should bilibili apologize for Hololive Moment, a youtube channel, canceling Hololive?
Should bilibili apologize for Artria and HololiveCN members?
Should bilibili apologize for the Chinese government/Chinese audience not recognizing Taiwan as a country?
Should bilibili apologize for the trolls account made on youtube to flood Coco chat?
Should Elon Musk apologize for Chinese people using twitter accounts to attack coco?
Should Xi Jinping apologize for the chinese citizens attacks on Hololive?
B2 is only a platform and they will never take responsibility for anything. Publicly apologizing means admitting to having control over its user actions and they will never do any of that. Just like Twitter, Youtube, Reddit never will.
Stop making excuses for Mr. Billy Bili.
I'm asking what the excuses are that they should use when apologizing. I don't even like b2 and was very vocal against their returning and still think they shouldn't return. But asking for "apology" is a bit much innit?
It's like asking Null to make a formal apology to all the discord Nolan Crush were/are in. It's not his job nor his responsibility.

I'm sorry but "I demand apologize" makes you guy really sounds like all the virtue signalling girls on twitter. "I demand McDonald to apologize for Israel's action"

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

"Bilibili must apologize" is basically the same energy as saying "YouTube must apologize".

I think Cover should stay as far from China as possible, but IMO shouldn't people direct their rage at the netizens who organised the spamming instead?

closedblas

Most of the action taken were from the public/"fans" and not directly from bilibili themselves. It makes 0 sense for them to apologize.
Should bilibili apologize for Mihoyo/Muse Dash/unrelated Chinese companies cancelling Hololive?
Should bilibili apologize for clips channels boycotting Hololive, they should have forced chinese clippers to clip against their will? Reminder that even "hololive official" was a fan run clip channel before the boycott.
Should bilibili apologize for Hololive Moment, a youtube channel, canceling Hololive?
Should bilibili apologize for the Chinese government/Chinese audience not recognizing Taiwan as a country?
Should bilibili apologize for the trolls account made on youtube to flood Coco chat?
Should Elon Musk apologize for Chinese people using twitter accounts to attack coco?
B2 is only a platform and they will never take responsibility for anything. Publicly apologizing means admitting to having control over its user actions and they will never do any of that. Just like Twitter, Youtube, Reddit never will.
Stop making excuses for Mr. Billy Bili.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Yes.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yes
EDIT: Fuck, thread didn't update for me. Clock me.

niggaphil

I am too afraid to ask why my Romanian wife name is on twitter trending? Did she tell the 41% to rope themselves again?

Screenshot 2024-07-11 090055.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Salado

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

>Mentions being rejected 3 times for Twitch partner.
>Fails to mention it's probably because she just sent in the Bee Movie script
:dokiSmug:

Timestamped:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

If she believes this so badly, she should adopt these diamonds in the rough. Give them the whole shebang and see how many make a profit or break even :Vesper-UNHINGED: but should do so without putting her brand on it so they stand on their own merits. This reminds me when kson started saying shit like this as if she was the jesus of vtubing but at least kson bought part of vshojo.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sorry doki but who is this even for?

The big corpos don't give a shit about what she has to say and the small corpos can't exactly not hire nobodies because the bigger talents are out of their reach so who is she referring to?

Zyklon Mag

USS IOWA

I remember Cover is hiring diamonds in the rough indies before. Like Ame, Bijou, and some others on the JP side as well.
Edit:

Kiara has declared war on England.

Void Scribas

do wonder when will holo go for ES branch though, some of my squiggly N friends (not to be confused with regular N's) have been hoping for it for Years.

Some holo staff member probably is watching IdolES and taking notes. Depending on how much success the Idol girls had, and is between their acceptable margin, then perhaps.

Now if ends up happening, I consider it would be a small wave, like 3 members only.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's a Nolan anti from a china cord that showed up in his thread a while back when the Chinese discord found it because Nolan sperged so much there

I'm asking what the excuses are that they should use when apologizing. I don't even like b2 and was very vocal against their returning and still think they shouldn't return. But asking for "apology" is a bit much innit?
It's like asking Null to make a formal apology to all the discord Nolan Crush were/are in. It's not his job nor his responsibility.

I'm sorry but "I demand apologize" makes you guy really sounds like all the virtue signalling girls on twitter. "I demand McDonald to apologize for Israel's action"
It's a show of good faith basically you are letting holo know that what happened to Coco and Hachaama is unacceptable and you'll do everything in your power to support any talent that might find themselves in the Crosshairs again

But again never gonna happen

Top Bottom