"Hey guys!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Anime Fan

Shiina's streaming Elden Ring for her phase connect anniversary soon.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last months Music Verse Fes. will end sales of the archive this Friday. Even if you don't want to buy it check out this video

It's super cool to see how different the style of singing and dancing is between the three companies. KAMITSUBAKI STUDIO is the first three, kinda of a modern singer style. Nanashi comes next and Haneru is more maid cafe-ish. Then Hololive with a high tempo and audience participation.

Singers in order: KAF, Isekaijoucho, RIM, Haneru, Subaru, Fubuki, Ayame and Watame. This is the event where Watame subbed in for sick Mio so that's why she might look a little out of place on the last Japanese-esque song.

Also, Matsuri knows Lunlun exists...

:iryswooo:

4june1989

@Aka Split Past comment say you have IRyS foot picture?Show me to proof you are not gay.Just joking.Will be many GAYRyS going to concert?Man dress as IRyS is disgusting.Fuck.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@Aka Split Past comment say you have IRyS foot picture?Show me to proof you are not gay.Just joking.Will be many GAYRyS going to concert?Man dress as IRyS is disgusting.Fuck.
:pankosmug:
ESL?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>vshojo opens auditions
>hololive starts catering to west taiwan

Haachama is gonna go join kson, isn't she?

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
How is it even "a massive return to Bilibili".
It's a stall at an expo, and a slot each (among like 50 people) for the expo day 2 concert (which was sold out like days ago).
This isn't a Western con where Holomems would be the biggest names there.
5 minutes of work, maybe a stream or 2 for contractual obligations, then cash in a easy check.
Twitter, /vt/, and this forum gets to concernfag for 10 pages, so everybody wins.

Saw someone say Bilibili should send a formal apology to Cover....what kind of delusion is this?
The fucking correct thing to do. A formal public apology should be the bear minimum for them to even be seen acting around a group that harassed multiple talents for months, caused one graduation, and the destruction of an entire branch of the company. Concernfagging has an implication that nothing is really that big of a concern. I dunno, I recall dozens of members being bot spammed, art tags being fucked with, the death threats, the gore posting, having people like Flare and Fubuki having to explain that they had no intention to abandon Coco over chinks and getting shit on for it. This isn't even discussing the shitshow internally with how they handled the problem.

Ignoring all of this, it's not like China's netizens have had some massive shift in how they act, the moment they think you said something negative about them or China, you're going to have schitzo's until you appease and grovel towards them enough and even then it might not be enough. It's a fucking trope at this point for gods sake. It's a terrible choice because at the end of the day, some schitzo is going to get offended, and decide to rev up a new hate campaign and it'll be the talents who get the blunt of it. And for what? Bilibilii money? Fuck that.

Shut the fuck up you don't know what you're talking about.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yes, many gayguyRyS's.
As the only remaining straight GuyRyS in existence, there is now no competition for me because I'm the only one interested in IRyS...but she has no interest in me and will instead spend all her time watching the gay ones making out with each other. 😢

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The fucking correct thing to do. A formal public apology should be the bear minimum for them to even be seen acting around a group that harassed multiple talents for months, caused one graduation, and the destruction of an entire branch of the company. Concernfagging has an implication that nothing is really that big of a concern. I dunno, I recall dozens of members being bot spammed, art tags being fucked with, the death threats, the gore posting, having people like Flare and Fubuki having to explain that they had no intention to abandon Coco over chinks and getting shit on for it. This isn't even discussing the shitshow internally with how they handled the problem.

Ignoring all of this, it's not like China's netizens have had some massive shift in how they act, the moment they think you said something negative about them or China, you're going to have schitzo's until you appease and grovel towards them enough and even then it might not be enough. It's a fucking trope at this point for gods sake. It's a terrible choice because at the end of the day, some schitzo is going to get offended, and decide to rev up a new hate campaign and it'll be the talents who get the blunt of it. And for what? Bilibilii money? Fuck that.

-690000 social credit score

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

It was Fubuki who endured everything and they took ofense to it because she was very popular in Bilibili only below Aqua and she even had a group of Antis called "FOX HOUND" targeting her until for some reason they stopped June of 2022 spamming her Livechat with nonsense and anyone who collabed with her
>vshojo opens auditions
>hololive starts catering to west taiwan

Haachama is gonna go join kson, isn't she?
I tought the same with her rebranding of PL but she announced a break over there

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1720651802459.png
:takoesl:?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Today's dose of Sayu sadposting:

Still, I'm pretty sympathetic. Imagine becoming a vtuber to make friends and you instead get treated like Sayu did.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Biboo is currently putting on the greatest stream of all time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

@Aka Split Past comment say you have IRyS foot picture?Show me to proof you are not gay.
Bro, it's been like 10 fucking months. How am I still catching people with this?
:whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bro, it's been like 10 fucking months. How am I still catching people with this?
:whatastory:
THE BAIT OF TIME:
+200% bait power
+100% based meter
Special Skill:
+Baits people in the future, even those who were never meant to be baited

Stunned But Dumb

People aren't used to old fashioned forum trolling. They're like landmines from a war fought years ago. An unwitting newbie just one day might step on one

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
all of them in ARS, for a whopping 30 USD total
MY FUCKING SIDES.

I do wonder when will holo go for ES branch though, some of my squiggly N friends (not to be confused with regular N's) have been hoping for it for Years.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What is this 3D Clock Tower

Top Bottom