"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
British Pippa doing a watchalong of Netherlands vs England

frz

Well lets think logically and non-rrat-like about this based on how Vshojo has previously run things: clearly these auditions are nothing but a smokescreen for Mint to join, who was actually signed months ago, and has just been waiting out the last clauses in her Niji contract. Indies btfo forever, every dream crushed is another vote for Mouse at the next vtuber of the year awards.
Nah I think you are way off. Im trusting zentreya on this one, (s)he has never lied before. Vshojo will likely took in someone from outside, who has never had twitch viewership and no vtubing model. Similar to how hololive bet on myth and elimonte, or the old hime hajime.

I'm talking about dearsqn of course.:smugpipi: Completely different person.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

If you are interested in Vshojo auditions, Geega is currently talking about how they view them and answering questions. She's fairly straight talking when asked and does have a history of running businesses, so it's an interesting pov if nothing else.

Last edited:

closedblas

How is it even "a massive return to Bilibili".
It's a stall at an expo, and a slot each (among like 50 people) for the expo day 2 concert (which was sold out like days ago).
This isn't a Western con where Holomems would be the biggest names there.
5 minutes of work, maybe a stream or 2 for contractual obligations, then cash in a easy check.
Twitter, /vt/, and this forum gets to concernfag for 10 pages, so everybody wins.

Saw someone say Bilibili should send a formal apology to Cover....what kind of delusion is this?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
How is it even "a massive return to Bilibili".
It's a stall at an expo, and a slot each (among like 50 people) for the expo day 2 concert (which was sold out like days ago).
This isn't a Western con where Holomems would be the biggest names there.
5 minutes of work, maybe a stream or 2 for contractual obligations, then cash in a easy check.
Twitter, /vt/, and this forum gets to concernfag for 10 pages, so everybody wins.

Saw someone say Bilibili should send a formal apology to Cover....what kind of delusion is this?
Proctor wasnt reading the Forum when we discovered this weeks ago :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Lisa doing a part 2 of her birthday stream

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Oh look it's Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God 東方不敗 Master Ginga Victory Strong Cute Beautiful Galaxy Baby 無限 無敵 無双 Nenechi!!!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Let's hope Yagoo learnt Coco lesson and won't waste weeks trying to appease chinks second time. She only left because Yagoo tried to sit on two chairs instead of standing firmly with the talents.
Nah she left because the chinks are relentless and management kept dropping the ball.
Well lets think logically and non-rrat-like about this based on how Vshojo has previously run things: clearly these auditions are nothing but a smokescreen for Mint to join, who was actually signed months ago, and has just been waiting out the last clauses in her Niji contract. Indies btfo forever, every dream crushed is another vote for Mouse at the next vtuber of the year awards.
Why would they even have a whole show and dance for that? Everyone knows vshojo dumpster dives on the regular, everyone knows they have been slurping up Niji's sloppy seconds, who is this even tricking?

Oh look it's Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God 東方不敗 Master Ginga Victory Strong Cute Beautiful Galaxy Baby 無限 無敵 無双 Nenechi!!!

I NEED IT, ITS SO FUCKING CUTE WTF?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Yagoo has a steep hill to climb, make way for the supreme lord

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tea playing Palia

CC and GG will be playing Portal 2 in 20 minutes. They have really good chemistry.

Nenendoroid:nenedance:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
CC and GG will be playing Portal 2 in 20 minutes. They have really good chemistry.

They seem to share a braincell this is gonna be glorious trainwreck

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
holy shit I caught up on almost 100 pages of back reading
@Empty_Inbox thank you for the recaps, very helpful
Even if I do end up reading most pages anyways, because I just like wasting time like that

Ensok

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Ok, I've gotten over my zombieitis it's :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile: time!

First, Trixie Enstine is playing the Pokemon roguelike, Pokerogue. Please come support your local chocolate queen :sanasmile:

VAllure's dark goddesses, Azura and Shibi, are playing LFD2:

And Sara Nagare is continuing her playthrough of Valkyria:

This has been yet another :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Rat taking a well earned break

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom