"Everyone just hold on a minute, right now Moona will be injibu... indjibooboobuburuuu (Invisible)"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

closedblas

DIY Vtuber Shinonome Hatsuri at it again

Around 5:30 she does a SNES repair, soldering capacitors with a fucking nail heated up by a butane torch.
:whatastory:

bothyourhouses

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Around 5:30 she does a SNES repair, soldering capacitors with a fucking nail heated up by a butane torch.

worlds first babiniku ghetto vtuber

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

That edit of her ripping out the walls is so clean
You sure she's japaneese? That's melinated levels of repairing

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Those foreigners who manipulate images had better watch out.
1720493774187.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
another recent Grimmi vod has been uploaded to her archive channel, in which she talks for four hours and doesn't actually play World of Horror (in all fairness, the Omegaverse tangent is only the first 30 - 45 minutes of the vod, roughly- oh wait, she's back at it again):

personally, I'm looking forward to re-watching her McKamey Manor VODs when/if they're inevitably re-uploaded - though it would also be completely understandable if they're not, considering the parties involved

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
IRyS doing a Steam Summer Sale stream

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ririka doing an en only stream talking about Justice and AX

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ, what was all that faggotry? I didn't even get half the context these retardations were about.

All because of this girl?
View attachment 73329
The hell? I mean she looks nice, but nothing too special, kind of average in my opinion.

What worse is that, for what I understand and correct me if am wrong, this chick was a slut in /k IRL meetings, having sex with some of the guys that attend? Or was victim of grooming by some /k members?

A Nyanners situation looks like, including the whole trying to distance herself of her own past. Has people don't learn anything from the pink cat situation? Why all this drama for some normal chick?

People ends committing the same mistakes. Sad to see.
Young impressionable girl who gets a ton of attention and is online using websites she is too young to be using. A tale as old as time.

its the internet, people have gone even more schizo for even more homely and mid looking women, sometimes to the point of murder
also honestly with vtubers lets be real, more people lust after the model and the RP people perform with it than the woman or man behind the avatar, if people actually lusted that much after the performer Vox or Mysta wouldnt have printed fujo-bucks
There was that one cop lady that had a train ran through her. Also that chick Samuel Bankman Fried and friends were banging who was part of their crypto and bank fraud scam thing
1720494755766.png
1720494974821.png

Dont bother reading that garbage let me give you the full funny part, this idiot tried to kill herself and when she wake up after failing her first reaction was not going to talk with a family member or a doctor, her first conscious act was GOING INTO DISCORD TO TALK TO STRANGERS ABOUT IT, she come out as a needy bitch that goe woe is me she has been sitting on the document since july and according to some of my sources she has tried to do this callout 3 times

Notice how now ALL MENTIONS OF THE DOCUMENTS are deleted, all of them, she did not get the attention she wanted, if you want to see how laughable this woman is check the last image of the document
I need to read it but holy shit it sounds profoundly retarded.

Is it actually any good? I read the manga/LN and the thing bored me to death after the first volume. The plot boils down to "OH NOES IM SUPPOSED TO BE SEISO BUT IM ACTUALLY NOT! TEEHEE!" and then it just becomes a play-by-play of a generic stream with random inane cookie-cutter comments over and over and over again where nothing happens? Is there actually any plot to it or is it just slice-of-life with extra steps and 99% fluff?

Is there something I'm not getting here? Is just copy-pasting reality and animating it somehow make it entertaining? Imo it would've been much more interesting if the girl had to actually hide her real personality due to corpo mandates but sometimes it shone through and we could see how shitty her irl life is compared to being a famous streamer.
It seems fun but I feel like they will run the gag into the ground like they did for Komi Can't Communicate one. There is always Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai from last season which is Vtuber/Idol adjacent and its surprisingly good.

During DDK's alone in the dark stream she talked about being really busy working hard at Applebitches and loving it, she said that she has a ddk album coming eventually but it'll be a while and, she kind of doesn't want it to come out cause after that DDK will be "gone for a long time" cause her focus is elsewhere and good things are happening there. She assured the demons that despite the hard work she loves her job and if she didn't they'd prolly see a lot more of her. I'm always happy to see them talk about how much they love Holo on the pl it makes it that much more believable
Ignore the clickbait title

Love this dork. Glad she is happy in Holo.

Pippa Clip Tax from a few days ago.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
My wife Taiga is yapping

Idol ES girls are actually doing well? I'm surprised.
Enjoy her taco yapping. she sounds cute but I am not interested in spanish.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Since when did the Holo En account start attempting to have a personality?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Someone is trying to be EN A-chan and I swear to fucking Christ that I'm going to pop a cap in a mother fu:laplusgun:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

"So, Tanigo-san, did your dream of creating an idol group work out the way that you expected?"
"No," says Yagoo, wiping away a tear with a 10,000 yen note. "It turned out better than I could have ever imagined."

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I really, really wish corporate accounts would stop trying to be quirky and relatable. It was funny ten years ago when the Sonic twitter did it. Now fucking everyone does it and it's so cynical and fake.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

I also noticed they have been promoting almost everything the girls do that could be considered important, so it could be Kronii's doing as she wanted to have a meeting with management because of the EN account's favoritism, so either they told them to promote things equally or they are shitting themselves trying to show they are promoting stuff so they don't kick them out.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pouring one out for the dozens of nameless interns operating big corpo twitter accounts to prep up engagement and viewership.

DanishCookies

BEEG Booba Fishing

They finally let Omegaalpha on the socials again. At least no chuuni roleplaying this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom