"Daijoubu dengana"Ookami Mio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I've been listening for a month, but until today I found out that it was original. She's a genius!:pogrys2022:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The Idol team-building arc continues, the Encore girls were out on the carrotfarms:

Unfortunately Tonya infected her colleagues with gacha:

And Roca may end up in a wheelchair for a while:

From just tripping on her own feet:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1720432271523.png

niggaphil

bothyourhouses

That said, I don't know why they don't just include the regular keyboard. Or maybe they do, like how I have two different JP keyboards?
It's surprisingly awkward to set up a phone to switch between 10key Japanese and qwerty English, at least on android, despite that being the setup anyone sane would want. I still have to use the awkward 10key mode whenever I need to write fullwidth romaji (which is pretty often, Japanese web devs consider it the user's responsibility to input whatever random mix of half and full width they pick, they might detect if you used the "wrong" one but they won't stoop to fix it for you, if they did that you wouldn't learn).

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
RK Music's Meda singing at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie going retro gaming and playing Chrono Trigger starting 10PM JST.

VSpo's Tsumugi Kokage on her CR Cup performance and Tsuna.

Negzana

The world would be so much better if every woman was like Kaela

God's Strongest Dragoon

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It's surprisingly awkward to set up a phone to switch between 10key Japanese and qwerty English, at least on android, despite that being the setup anyone sane would want. I still have to use the awkward 10key mode whenever I need to write fullwidth romaji (which is pretty often, Japanese web devs consider it the user's responsibility to input whatever random mix of half and full width they pick, they might detect if you used the "wrong" one but they won't stoop to fix it for you, if they did that you wouldn't learn).
just install better keyboard app, smh
Web devs are shitheads for even using that half/fullwidth nonsense.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Peperoncino 3D Birthday Live

And new Anon video

Negzana

Huh what a coincidence, I'm watching it right now. Seems to have several references to actual vtubers, software and events, the people making this show seems to be actual vtuber fans.

The main character reminds me of a mix of Lamy, Haachama, Matsuri.. probably other non-Holo JP vtubers I'm not familiar with. She starts off super seiso and kinda boring with low numbers until she goes viral for forgetting to turn off her stream on day. Chat gets to hear her getting piss drunk, watching her gen mate's streams, say impure lesbian things about them, then passing out. There are plenty of references to Subaru's Sausage Legends streams, ASMR, and Great Value versions of Subaru, Choco, Fubuji and.. maybe short-hair Otogibara.

The forgetting to turn off the stream has definitely happened a few times but I don't know of any that was quite like the one in the anime. Any vtuber old-heads know?

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

VSoyBoy

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Delutaya uploaded her song Hyper Beam.

She then followed up with a Singing/chatting stream.

If you like Delu she did this song as part of the #vocaduo2024 event, submissions ended on the 7th. It got close to 2k videos submitted so check around. I'll plug my girl Marika's two submissions.

Or if you like big voices, or a Japanese women singing in a more western/intense style have Abyss

VSoyBoy

She gave a single sentence along the lines of "wait and see, were talking, update soon". Time to turn this shit off again.
Very late, but only appropriate to have the clip here.

Some other things I picked up around the discussion that haven't been posted here yet:
- Filian apparently never credited the artist before on her Twitch about page (archive from April this year), and she still doesn't on twitter
- In the Korean version of the jingo tweet the status of the merch production apparently more appropriately translates to "stopped" and not "suspended"

Last edited:

akaaoi

Genuine question, who actually likes impersonations?
If there's one thing I've learnt from watching Japanese variety shows over the years, it's that the Japanese seem to love them (along with competitive eaters for some reason), they were a semi-common sight on shows like Vs Arashi and when there wasn't an impersonator around then hosts would often get some random sports star/comedian/actress/etc who happened to be able to do (and sometimes I say that generously) an impersonation of one specific person and ask them to do it every time they appeared.

So if anyone would get excited at hiring one, it'd be a Japanese company.

Stunned But Dumb

News from a friend of mine watching Shibi's stream

"Shibi is half-black, but she's such a NEET that her white mom ended up darker than her."
"Shibi and her dad try to get her mom to say the N word."
"He gave her the pass.Shibi wants her to say it.They chanted for her to say it."
"Shibi's dad said she used to be Uncle Ruckus, because she hated being brown."
@God's Strongest Mozumite

I don't know if anyone archived it, but privated stream. maybe all that stuff was too spicy

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Korone's language skills:

She's streaming Metroid Prime right now:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
First we had Uruka's cubs, now we have pupmaxxing:

A

Jelly's schedule is up. PhaseJam and Star Woman Karaoke HYPE:

The chungus life is evolving:

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)