"The earth that we all stand on; Nevermind, we all are children of the Earth, we are children of Takenoko"Omaru Polka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Liz is going to probably get into her groove eventually and become a decent mainstay for the more normie side
to me the VA thing seems like one of the things more broader audiences will like while more cynical retards like us are more turned off by that kind of shit, she just needs to abuse that talent more

The forum darlings are already Raora and Ceci anyways, its not like Liz had a chance in that department
Gigi is nice i guess

:RaoraMAMAMIA::raoraItalian:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Azura Dulait is playing more Little Nightmares (ironic, since nothing about her is little :smugina:)

And Tomoe Umari is playing Elden Ring in an hour:

Man between this and the Sara stream I could've made a Brown Woman Update :gunpeko:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If I'm not buying anything I suppose I can watch someone else buy shit

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Axel is playing a Stars fangame with Vesper in it

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Late due to family birthday celebrations

💛 🩷 Time

Airi talks about how everything on the net leads to cancer

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina playing "Don't Scream" with moral support from Shiki

Isa's offcollab with Riko Kumae

Zephyrianna's chatting stream

Sera will be playing Pajama Sam in 20 minutes

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Holy shit. When I don't have time to watch a stream/clip that looks interesting, I usually just open a tab and save it for later (and then forget about it). I've got way too many tabs open, so I realized that I can just create playlists to save them to (EN/JP Streams/Clips, Music, Non-Vtuber), which will let me prune my tabs. I've got over 100 videos in my EN Streams playlist, and I'm still not done yet.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yes her bread and butter was song parodies using pony voices and censoring any substituting any cursing with pony equivalents it's about as safe as you can get

Not all bronies were horrific coomers just most of them
I stayed in the analysis and music sphere of the fandom and it was mostly safe wholesome content Toonkritic and Peet excluded

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yes her bread and butter was song parodies using pony voices it's about as safe as you can get

An MLP song karaoke stream one day would be really cool but that's never going to happen.

Same with Precure on the JP side cause fuck Toei.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Not all bronies were horrific coomers just most of them

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
An MLP song karaoke stream one day would be really cool but that's never going to happen.

Same with Precure on the JP side cause fuck Toei.
Personally I'm waiting to see if Nerissa can pry out the brony from her so they can sperg about it together
Idol rock down!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I think people are over thinking the Red British Woman's monetization $$ numbers. She didn't turn them on until after 10 minutes into a 30 minute stream, rookie mistake. The other three had the super chats going as soon as I got in. I looked up a few random other HoloEN monetization streams, Bae and Shiori also had theirs going from the beginning. Fauna had some issues and couldn't get hers started until 8ish minutes in.

I don't think she will be a superchat monster, she is a bit too sanitized and.. professional voice actress persona if that makes sense. It's like she is always playing a role, might not be her fault but I can't help thinking that when I hear someone with a "VA voice". Flayon is similar but has the extra debutt of being a twink.

She needs to work on developing her schtick and place in Hololive so she isn't a karaoke one trick pony. And that is fine, part of the fun of Hololive is watching talented people slowly getting better at being a well-rounded idol entertainer. Usually it's working on singing and dancing. I'll be curious at her long term $ numbers, Karaoke streams seems to be superchat magnets. She'll be fine.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Yes her bread and butter was song parodies using pony voices and censoring any substituting any cursing with pony equivalents it's about as safe as you can get

I stayed in the analysis and music sphere of the fandom and it was mostly safe wholesome content Toonkritic and Peet excluded

sweet mother of jesus holo got a pureblooded brony :vomit: It now makes sense why I disliked her voice.

thirteenorphans

Justice girls did well. My one disappointment is ERB being last on the SC totals because now the unicorns will have another out of context statistic to provide as "proof" that speaking to men is bad.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Justice girls did well. My one disappointment is ERB being last on the SC totals because now the unicorns will have another out of context statistic to provide as "proof" that speaking to men is bad.
Meh who gives a fuck about what those retards think

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
A whole two pages of numberfaggots measuring dicks on HoloEuro's monetization, preceded by several "Fillian is the devil" pages.
It has been rough to get caught up in this thread, but somehow I managed.
Eh, the only happenings worth mentioning were the 2 nickels everyone got thanks to mikecat and Rye.
Mental illness, you're a real one

I'll be down and out for this, but Uruka's violin playing is always a good time:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A unicorn's only "W" will forever be a woman who they vaugely dislike probably earning 6 times her previous salary instead of 10 in 30 minutes

Top Bottom