"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Personally I'm waiting to see if Nerissa can pry out the brony from her so they can sperg about it together
Idol rock down!

Welp I hope she bought health insurance.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Justice girls did well. My one disappointment is ERB being last on the SC totals because now the unicorns will have another out of context statistic to provide as "proof" that speaking to men is bad.
The real issue is that her and Gigi didn't attempt to do something like Raora or Cici. If they did something similar, they would have been rolling in SCs. This isn't even a guess, but proven by the streams Kiara, Kronii, Mumei, and Calli did last year.

frz

I think people are over thinking the Red British Woman's monetization $$ numbers. She didn't turn them on until after 10 minutes into a 30 minute stream, rookie mistake. The other three had the super chats going as soon as I got in. I looked up a few random other HoloEN monetization streams, Bae and Shiori also had theirs going from the beginning. Fauna had some issues and couldn't get hers started until 8ish minutes in.

I don't think she will be a superchat monster, she is a bit too sanitized and.. professional voice actress persona if that makes sense. It's like she is always playing a role, might not be her fault but I can't help thinking that when I hear someone with a "VA voice". Flayon is similar but has the extra debutt of being a twink.

She needs to work on developing her schtick and place in Hololive so she isn't a karaoke one trick pony. And that is fine, part of the fun of Hololive is watching talented people slowly getting better at being a well-rounded idol entertainer. Usually it's working on singing and dancing. I'll be curious at her long term $ numbers, Karaoke streams seems to be superchat magnets. She'll be fine.
Where are these overthinking monetization from? dont think anyone here brought up her sc numbers before you did.

The reason cc and raora was so big were that they promised rewards for the superchatters, which is kinda unprecedented in holo but normal for camgirls. Liz numbers are similar to gigi who also didn't.

While she and gigi did have less. I'd rather point to the fact that eu has less payers than US. Cc is the most eu there can be (stream good eu time, speaks 4 eu language) and they still got dwarfed by USD SC. Rather than blaming it on unicorn tears and what not. EU sucks get better.

People here (including me) just say they didn't click with liz because of the karaoke spam that's all. And her pl main game being valorant doesn't help. But we will see how she continue.

Also dont know why the random hate on impersonation. Polka was kino with it. Good yapping tool

Void Scribas

Idol rock down!

She lost her luggage, and now this? WTF, is this Dutch woman suffering the gringo curse?

I think people are over thinking the Red British Woman's monetization $$ numbers. She didn't turn them on until after 10 minutes into a 30 minute stream, rookie mistake. The other three had the super chats going as soon as I got in. I looked up a few random other HoloEN monetization streams, Bae and Shiori also had theirs going from the beginning. Fauna had some issues and couldn't get hers started until 8ish minutes in.

I don't think she will be a superchat monster, she is a bit too sanitized and.. professional voice actress persona if that makes sense. It's like she is always playing a role, might not be her fault but I can't help thinking that when I hear someone with a "VA voice". Flayon is similar but has the extra debutt of being a twink.

She needs to work on developing her schtick and place in Hololive so she isn't a karaoke one trick pony. And that is fine, part of the fun of Hololive is watching talented people slowly getting better at being a well-rounded idol entertainer. Usually it's working on singing and dancing. I'll be curious at her long term $ numbers, Karaoke streams seems to be superchat magnets. She'll be fine.

Of course, she is going to be fine. Anyone that says she is fucked is retarded.

Having said that, it is clear ERB would be the normie of the group, even if she develops a more personal identity it would still a very friendly to newbies.

You could say she could be a gateway vtuber, the one you recommend to people that want to insert themselves in the space.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
She lost her luggage, and now this? WTF, is this Dutch woman suffering the gringo curse?
This reminds me of this thing on Twitter recently, where one of the devs for Google Maps said that he does his best to prevent any features that will route users through scenic routes, because it will hurt "less fortunate" areas. I wonder how many tourists get mugged/assaulted due to that.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah, Ceci's idea of automatically printing and framing a fucking superchat was honestly one of the most genious ideas a holo has ever had in the realm of making money, Calli had something similar with her "comission" stream where an akasupa got you a doodle

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker

This might be the first time I've seen/heard an anime character voiced by a well known VA cover a VTuber song

Speaking of, thank God that the Vtuber Legend anime is as good as I hoped it would be. Screenshot_20240707_220203_VLC.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Justice girls did well. My one disappointment is ERB being last on the SC totals because now the unicorns will have another out of context statistic to provide as "proof" that speaking to men is bad.
I too, care deeply about the opinions of abhuman unicorns.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The neverending seething for her says otherwise :SelenHAHAhere:
honestly i mean it in a very passing sort of way
i feel like alot of the unicorns or unicorn detractors dont actually care about a streamer in a sense that they actually want to watch them or that they got ruined or some shit, it feels like they just want a "justified" excuse to be a slapfighting retard, and the males question is a contentious enough topic that allows for countless days worth of sperging

i.e someone mentioned some bait about how core pillars of holo itself like Sora or some other JPs should be terminated for male collabing, it was pretty obvious bait but i feel like there are more than a couple of schizos who believe it at this point

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Amanogawa Shiina has some... insightful things that I discovered more about women.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I remember Council debuts, Kronii brought in 46k on her monetization by doing voice requests, which was like 2-3x the other members. Of course finishing all those requests took Kronii almost six hours over two streams, and basically ran her down completely on voice requests forever.

I don't think anything would have stopped Liz from getting 2x++ the SC with some kind of reward attached to them. It's always been this way - the nicer or more creative the reward the more crazy people go with it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Amanogawa Shiina has some... insightful things that I discovered more about women.

anyone who has had the unfortunate experience of cleaning a public women's bathroom knows this

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Kronii and Sally soon.

Sally tried to bring up global warming when Kronii said it was hot and Kronii shut it down
Also the both of them are quoting Sonic and Shadow's taunts

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

I feel like ERB is a first time streamer, I remember someone said that she tried to enter into vtubing but stopped soon after, So I can still excuse her for still finding her niche.

A unicorn's only "W" will forever be a woman who they vaugely dislike probably earning 6 times her previous salary instead of 10 in 30 minutes
Man, I still remember Kiara's anti during her debut, And still now saying she will be a failure, bringing up her past boyfriend, and etc.

Top Bottom