"Why are you being such a 'beach' about it Tenma?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Guy Who Reads

Genuine question, who actually likes impersonations?
I enjoy the novelty of being able to perform accurate replications of other people/characters as someone who once half-assedly pursued voicework, but unless you're someone like Joe Alaskey (R.I.P.) who's primary source of income is being able to replicate famous voices for characters who's original actors have since passed, it's a mildly amusing party trick at best. Trolling Calli and the Takamori shippers was and is probably the best use she'll get out of it unless she gets really creative with storytelling further down the line.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

【Unarchived Karaoke】Ringing In The Summer Season!

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 23-27-16 【Unarchived Karaoke】Ringing In The Summer Season! - YouTube.png

Ami said that despite the Karaoke being labelled as "Unarchived" it might be put back up, she was just being cautious due to some songs being from Joysound, and some not, but I'll archive it anyways for safety's sake in case Neal wants to be fucky-wucky;

MEGA;
Gofile;

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

【Unarchived Karaoke】Ringing In The Summer Season!

Ami said that despite the Karaoke being labelled as "Unarchived" it might be put back up she, was just being cautious due to some songs being from Joysound, and some not, but I'll archive it anyways for safety's sake in case Neal wants to be fucky-wucky;

MEGA;
Gofile;
Here's my dump for posterity.

Pirate.png
[Unarchived Karaoke] Ringing In The Summer Season! [okjUMfzocwo] - 2024-07-07.mp4
Filesize:
2.2 GiB / 2.4 GB
Length: 2h42m51s
Encoding: 720p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~1754 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
MD5 ([Unarchived Karaoke] Ringing In The Summer Season! [okjUMfzocwo] - 2024-07-07.mp4) = ca62840504c5d72a87dfd5b34469d463
BLAKE2b ([Unarchived Karaoke] Ringing In The Summer Season! [okjUMfzocwo] - 2024-07-07.mp4) = 6f44caf8c004eb01b33e34b35b481505555472e6a2af1e6c7f511badb3deb3d146dc8740e3ed697e2c2cda6bf9498282b9923ae7bc4476339cd78e605bcc6f18
Download from: gofile

Bronze

Nano is not bnuy anymore. She's wlof(?)

y-F-DM-nf-400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Nano is not bnuy anymore. She's wlof(?)

y-F-DM-nf-400x400.jpg

She saw that Shondo is becoming a bunny, accepted her defeat and moved on.
Excellent move, Ms. Yuuribites.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cursed woman has been snatched

The culprit

Archive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara Nagare is attending an EU4 collab featuring Clio Aite and a bunch of other vtubers:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For some reason the SEA people infiltrated ERB's.
numberfagging.jpg
She appeals to SEA by being friendly with the guys. Their dicks get hard with concernfagging when they see that. They'll get bored of her in a few months, as usual.

Personally, I don't find her interesting yet. She may be a good singer, but her streams haven't really interested me. I prefer the others' stream choices way more so far. Karaoke is nice, but not for like every stream. She seems more like a member I will enjoy the prescence more of during collabs than solo.

I wonder if at least part of it is her timeslots? She seems to be the only Justice member who's ever still streaming in the afternoons (EST) when people might be getting in or whatever. I've been enjoying her Dishonored streams a lot because she is a mischievous little shit, but sadly she's still too early in the day for me to catch live very often.
Raora has my favorite model and voice/accent out of the new crew but streams too early. One day I dream of a big collab featuring Kiara, Ceci, Raora and Panko. The Axis must be reunited!
Gigi generally streams like 1 hour after CC. I think she just really played it smart with her idea of yellow and above.

Edit: Also, there are now a gazillion HoloEN talents and not a single one is online wtf
:kroded:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Jesus Christ, the sheer amount of shit he locked himself out of because he's a retard.:ironmousekek:
> Sega
> Nexon
You seriously think these other companies will sponsor his type of videos? :selenpointandlaugh: Same shit will happen.

Hololive plebs and literally everyone else: Monetisation celebration! Partner celebration! (of a corpo account)
Gigachad Vshojo: your personal twitch channel is partnered before first stream.
Seriously, twitch&youtube should fix this shit becasue they're literally losing money. Do something like "verified CDN" status where all new channels are automatically have full priveleges.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hololive plebs and literally everyone else: Monetisation celebration! Partner celebration! (of a corpo account)
Gigachad Vshojo: your personal twitch channel is partnered before first stream.
Seriously, twitch&youtube should fix this shit becasue they're literally losing money. Do something like "verified CDN" status where all new channels are automatically have full priveleges.
Delaying monetisation is beneficial anyway though, it allows for specific event streams that bring in a second round of hype, usually just as the new debut honeymoon period would be starting to cool down.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Trolling Calli and the Takamori shippers was and is probably the best use she'll get out of it unless she gets really creative with storytelling further down the line.
Back before Balldo imploded, he made a portion of his superchat money off of people asking him to read their (usually unfunny) jokes in one of the various voices he could do.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Lumi is already the only wife option from her agency anyway, she doesn't need to make others look worse

:airidepressed:
So how's this new HoloEN group going? I'm only vaguely aware they exist at all, what's the general rundown?
ERB is definitely the most "boring" so far, I feel like the other 3 have already started cutting out a niche for themselves while Elizabeth hasn't yet. Nerissa had the whole "lesbian pervert" shtick to work with while ERB doesn't really, and I feel like Shiori is a different blend of unhinged compared to Gigi. Elizabeth sings very well to be sure, but she's going to need to find something else to keep her streams "fresh."
I'll start with ERB not only because shes my favorite but because I feel I need to defend her honor a bit
Liz is still the same safe family friendly content creator from the brony days that I enjoyed watching
She doesn't even curse just a bunch of "frigs" and "mother truckers." She could be the closest to Yagoos dream on the en side with her singing power with the exception of FuwaMoco and possibly Ina. As she said on debut she prefers collabs and multiplayer games over solo experiences, because of this she comes off as the mom of EN wrangling justice in particular for co-op and potentially the troll in competitive with her impressions as evidenced by the fauna clip above. If she didn't oversleep half the crab game collab due to her alarm failing, we probably would have had more trolling like that but she was very clearly tired and had to take part of the Collab when she finally got woken by Queen Mother and joined to fully wake up. I expect her to join tons of collabs be it with the boys or girls and excel there when she isn't killing it in karaoke

Next for me is Gigi and Ceci I've mostly seen them together and they are two peas in a pod of dumbass destruction in their collabs. Gigi in particular is a gamer on the level of Biboo with her dominating crab game the other night, and from what I've seen of Ceci she's a goofy menace in her own right

Last but not in a bad way is Rao who I've seen the least of but what I have seen has been supreme cute on the levels of Ayame Nakirium

They are all amazing in their own rights

VSoyBoy

Happy Birthday Melody

Ironmouse announced one of her exploration streams with CDawgVA for tomorrow. Nothing about where to, but Connor is still in LA so it will probably be somewhere on the east coast, maybe Disney again.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Poor CC, made 40k in supers but she bought an HP printer so it cost 39k in ink to print the cards.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A whole two pages of numberfaggots measuring dicks on HoloEuro's monetization, preceded by several "Fillian is the devil" pages.
It has been rough to get caught up in this thread, but somehow I managed.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Man, these faggots just can't let it go, can they? Replies are full of DeepL translations of people screeching about "She pirated the model! She has merch here! She has merch there!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom