"Ooh fuck me up Motsar (Mozart)... I'm gonna drink the last bit of soup, ooh"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
You absolutely can edit the thing enough to stop being derivative. And using references never mean that end product is derivative of these references, reserve your judgement for NNs that are actually blindly copypaste elements from training data.
Criteria for derivative is copying most of key elements.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just offer them 10k for full rights to the model. This is a surprisingly easy solution for her. She's been in the 8-9k CCV as of late on Twitch and her YT channel has 2.74m subs and is doing >30m views per month. She can afford to just write the check.
10k is probably low-balling it but yeah it just boils down to whatever amount of money will make the modeller happy, unless they are super autistic. I'd guess it's closer to 50k (maybe even 100k, she spent more than that on her award show IIRC)

It might even be more complicated than that. The model was sold on Booth for use to the public. A LOT of other people have made assets for the model that are also sold on Booth. So what happens to the people who bought the model and the people who created assets for the model when Filian buys it? Does she keep selling it to keep people happy? If you take into account the popularity of the model and the fact that the artist will lose that revenue stream, they may want more than that or request a percentage of sales and guarantee that the model will remain on sale. 10k would definitely be lowballing it, imo.

Edit: finally caught up, yes I was horribly late and gay to this, too. Oops.

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
The only reason to not lock doors (especially the front) is if you are coming and going frequently (like loading/unloading a car) or you need the door actually open for some reason.
It is nice to not have to stress out too much if you forget. For example growing up, my mom accidentally forgot to close the garage door when she left on vacation. She returned a few days later and nothing was missing. It is closed it normally. It's really a flex about living in a good neighborhood.

frz

Should make sure its a McNally approved lock first.

And? Thats literally how it works. Filian is basically using a recolored Mickey Mouse and selling merch with it. You're defending fanfic tier "my oc do not steal" nonsense.
You are trying to talk some sense to a british farmer who thinks all copyright laws are violation of human rights.
You absolutely can edit the thing enough to stop being derivative. And using references never mean that end product is derivative of these references.
Criteria for derivative is copying most of key elements.

You are trying to talk some sense to a violation of human rights.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I knew Fillian was Retarted the moment she used Depressed SEAYamanba to teach about the history of vtubing in her awards show

God's Weakest Tard

It's a way to signal your wealth, both in a "Oh where I live unlike YOU we don't have any thieving social undesirables." or in a "I don't even care if i get robbed, i can replace all that no problem." See the absolutely braindead discourse last year about """people""" just accepting that their cars get broken into all the time in San Fran i think it was? The Social clout of living there despite the robberies outweighed the social malus of living in "le flyover country." Oh and remember last years Offkai where shiina got all defensive about the gunshots you could hear when they streamed from their hotel? Same phenomena.
There's also the investment that has gone into keeping these cities running and the inability to admit that they're just not worth investing into. Most American cities are, in essence, failed city-states that have budgets that can go into the billions ($100 billion in the case of New York) and are still running into the same issues of drug use, traffic congestion, homelessness, and excessive property prices. Most major cities have developed some form of civil services that range from useful (public transportation) to mind-numbingly stupid (clean drug needle programs). The problem is that, because of a combination of a constant need for income for rebuilding/restoring failing infrastructure and wasting money on self-destructive/useless services, more and more bills keep piling up and the return on investment for all of these programs keeps decreasing. But the budgets will, for the most part, never stop increasing because these cities need to stay propped up for the large businesses and corporations that have set up their roots in them. People that live in these cities love to talk about how great and progressive they are with all of the benefits and social programs, but ignore all of the shootings, drugs use, and human shit on the streets. Places like New York and San Francisco are financial black holes that are kept afloat through taxation and the dreams of people looking to make it big in tech or the entertainment industry.

Rant over. Here's a long neck Doki.
1720367489047.png

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
A mini-VSMP post for quite a few good POVs:
British hag dog is still live:

Spica just wrapped up her VSMP session:

Kanna briefed everyone on a few new projects a while ago:

Oh yeah, the previous 12 hour stretch of Bonnie's monetization donothon got age-restricted, in part because she was playing around with some of her assets:

Obligatory:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can someone make a Proctor L Collection thread please?

frz

Thats good
I dont wanna watch APEX LEGENDS
I BARELY SURVIVE WATCHING VALORANT:laplusgun:
The bad thing is she cant make more new friends to play :(
isn't valorant the hottest game in JP, last I checked most apex streamers were streaming valo
how the heck cant she find a friend to play with, there are a so many valorant streamers who would kill to play with her.
Next 2 months gonna be rough when most of the valorant streamer she knows will start try harding vsaikyou prep.
Introduce her to someone :deztheroom:

Also wasn't ayame exclusively spamming valo streams and has her own circle of valo friends, did Lap+ sang one too many kpop song :smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Artists on twitter being insufferable shouldnt be an excuse for someone not doing their due dilligence to have a crumb of originality by not just picking some random model of the internet.
And making bank on said random model through direct merch and not just recieving donos for acting like a sperg on stream

Serbian Peacemakers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And? Thats literally how it works. Filian is basically using a recolored Mickey Mouse and selling merch with it. You're defending fanfic tier "my oc do not steal" nonsense.
As I said the day this stupid trash-tier drama started: IF THE PUSSY FITS, YOU MUST ACQUIT. Idk why everyone is getting so angry and defensive when it's obvious that both parties have agreed to discuss terms and are defending their LEGAL RIGHTS which your online opinions do not have the power to change.
Again, I dislike both sides, so idc who """wins"""".
Can someone make a Proctor L Collection thread please?
Just go to discord.

Negzana

please don't be mean to Proctor, he lives in England. It's like bullying a flip.

Top Bottom