"Fauna is a skinhead...!!!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

niggaphil

Hi guys, i just back from my irl social activity and would like to see whats going on on TVA
Some British opinion and rambling on copyright issue
d97684481dd91d7ed7b1a68ef07b24d2bbc0f96ccef47f6b6260db2c8aab0bb9_1.jpg

Limkin

The comments defending not locking your door are even worse. It takes less than 10 seconds and it prevents a lot of problems. Why not put a full list of valuables in your house at the plate on the front door too
Lumi is already the only wife option from her agency anyway, she doesn't need to make others look worse

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
The comments defending not locking your door are even worse. It takes less than 10 seconds and it prevents a lot of problems. Why not put a full list of valuables in your house at the plate on the front door too
I'll never understand why people are so proud to not lock their doors. Even if you don't live in a shithole, why not add the extra security anyway. Takes two seconds.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I'll never understand why people are so proud to not lock their doors. Even if you don't live in a shithole, why not add the extra security anyway. Takes two seconds.
It's a way to signal your wealth, both in a "Oh where I live unlike YOU we don't have any thieving social undesirables." or in a "I don't even care if i get robbed, i can replace all that no problem." See the absolutely braindead discourse last year about """people""" just accepting that their cars get broken into all the time in San Fran i think it was? The Social clout of living there despite the robberies outweighed the social malus of living in "le flyover country." Oh and remember last years Offkai where shiina got all defensive about the gunshots you could hear when they streamed from their hotel? Same phenomena.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Calli is big mad

Raora drew Mumei

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Should make sure its a McNally approved lock first.
The 'right to block both direct infringement and derivative works' does not in any way equate to an absolute claim that anything that uses any part of your work is automatically yours, which is what this claim is.
And? Thats literally how it works. Filian is basically using a recolored Mickey Mouse and selling merch with it. You're defending fanfic tier "my oc do not steal" nonsense.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Filian and everyone involved are retarded.
That is all.

ex_lurker

It's a way to signal your wealth, both in a "Oh where I live unlike YOU we don't have any thieving social undesirables." or in a "I don't even care if i get robbed, i can replace all that no problem." See the absolutely braindead discourse last year about """people""" just accepting that their cars get broken into all the time in San Fran i think it was? The Social clout of living there despite the robberies outweighed the social malus of living in "le flyover country." Oh and remember last years Offkai where shiina got all defensive about the gunshots you could hear when they streamed from their hotel? Same phenomena.
It's not a way to signal your wealth but a sign that you live in a high trust society.
In my experience, the ones most likely to brag about not locking their doors are people from small towns in flyover country.
It's a different phenomenon than city people coping about living in crime ridden shitholes.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

This might be the first time I've seen/heard an anime character voiced by a well known VA cover a VTuber song

Bronze

Runie's tasting Saya's coffee and chatting

E: There's a big event called "Vtuber Hockey League" organized by Hirano Kokoro

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Bujingai

Tomoe Carmine birthday donothon part 3

Onolumi playing MGSV TPP

Rica's Tanabata stream

Proctor was right.

We all know why he's asking that.
vivaldi_Et2SQJ6A1d.jpg

Raora drew Mumei

Wow. I never interact with her/him.
vivaldi_2Gkg8wBkVT.jpg

ps. But I think it's even better this way
brave_WsShECzJWW.jpg
:pikayabai:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Assuming this is a first for Mins:

Archive

The cosplay:

Archive

She also cosplayed Pippa during the previous days, and she's supposed to cosplay as Lumi for the next day. Pretty cool for Mins to be able to see a character he designed cosplayed IRL. Good for him.

She? You sure that's a female, i don't follow cosplayers at all but i have doubts.

Lumi is already the only wife option from her agency anyway, she doesn't need to make others look worse

The only reason to not lock doors (especially the front) is if you are coming and going frequently (like loading/unloading a car) or you need the door actually open for some reason.

VSoyBoy

I don't leave my door open on principle but I definitely am happy not to have to worry about it. I close the door when I leave but I don't turn the key twice and I won't rush back home when I think I may have left it open.

Salado

Mom Erina's going to do some ASMR thingy soon.

Koros Apogee

Delutaya uploaded her song Hyper Beam.

She then followed up with a Singing/chatting stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was trying the search function sucks I had to think of something to search to get to the pages I needed (in case anyone was wondering tenma's false hate boner came to my rescue)

Ok not as many as I thought but still a decent amount

The reactions to my post praising it
View attachment 73177
Late and gay response. I wasn't gonna say anything, but since I got brought into this, I will. I do partially agree with @Scoots. I think Filian tried to make it as impartial as possible. The issue is that award shows are inherently biased and cannot actually be fair. You either get the judged version, which is usually heavily biased, or the judged-by-public which just becomes a popularity contest (which is what happened to Filian's version with Holo sweeping every category). I only partially agree over Filian's version being good because she flubbed pretty hard in technical areas.

Animation of Bae not knowing her colors:

They are fucking green, you blind-ass rat.

Last edited:

Limkin

They are fucking green, you blind-ass rat.
Elira discovering that not being able to imagine objects visually inside of your head is not normal, Bae finding out that she is colorblind, Uruka learning that having sex with women means you are gay. Whats up with vtubers going through their life for 20+ years without realizing they have a major disability

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The bad thing for him is that he did not have a direct relationship with Hoyoverse, but instead went through an agency. So not only did he fuck up his chances of getting another Hoyo ad, he fucked up his chances of ever getting another ad through that agency AND whatever ads he may do in the future will be heavily scrutinized by the money men. Basically he killed his golden goose, so back to the mines it is.
View attachment 73225
Jesus Christ, the sheer amount of shit he locked himself out of because he's a retard.:ironmousekek:
> Sega
> Nexon

Gargle my gay balls, Legal Mindset
View attachment 73226
I wish Rima would gargle my balls.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Anyone knows what happened to my homie @Would ?
I heard he died. :ameraintear:

Promise Nedoroids announced!

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ!!

:wawaspazzing::wawaspazzing::wawaspazzing:

:NOWWELAUGH:

It looks even sadder now
View attachment 73204
To be fair, it will be like 3-4 years before Bae's nendo gets released, at this rate, and we still don't get popup parade figures or figmas. So even if they are announced, it doesn't mean much because they don't even have molds to show off :towapeeved:

Last edited:
Top Bottom