"I do play games. I promise I play games. Just not this type of game... I'm a rhythm gamer ok? Is that the truth- Is that the truth you want? I'm a rhythm gamer, I can only hit 2 buttons... I can only hit 2 to 4 buttons simultaneously painshork noises that's the truth gets attacked ah get outta here barracuda... I'm having a moment."Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Sure, Mozu, we believe you.

Promise Nedoroids announced!

It looks even sadder now
vivaldi_lNJzFhm1Al.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Parrot’s sponsorship from Honkai Star Rail didn’t work out for him. Too much chink teasing and too thin skin from the chinks.

Archive

It's obviously gay as fuck but what else was he expecting? No shit a Chinese developer's not gonna pay you to make chink jokes and talk about Taiwan.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Redditor speaks out about the dodgers merch kerfuffle yesterday, he has not confirmed his identity so take it with a grain of salt. Also keep in mind that whenever he says "management" he is referring to the stadium NOT Cover.
drama.png
Parrot’s sponsorship from Honkai Star Rail didn’t work out for him. Too much chink teasing and too thin skin from the chinks.

Archive

Is he retarded? Did he honestly think that these chinese companies would appreciate this?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Archive

"Oh, a sponsorship from a Chinese company, lets fill it with a bunch of anti-Chinese memes...wait why aren't they paying me?"
Always rough when you're out on money you were counting on, but what was this dumbass actually expecting here? Publicly crying about it like this, like he's going to get some massive wave of twitter pressure to back him up, just makes it look even more pathetic.

Trudwal

Towa baby
Here Nenechi singing the icarly opening to bright you day :nenedance:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Archive

>sponsored by chinese goyslop
>surprised when they dont pay him for shit talking the chinese
What's this guy nationality again? I need to use the correct slur.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rhubarb is back from Dokomi and has been live for some time.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Archive

Ladies & gentlemen, this is one of the reasons why you don't become a fucking sellout especially to the Chinese.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Archive

If he had any balls he'd start saying all his videos are sponsored by Mihoyo games just to fuck with them.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
>sponsored by chinese goyslop
>surprised when they dont pay him for shit talking the chinese
What's this guy nationality again? I need to use the correct slur.
If I remember correctly, he's Colombian.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I have received news that @Sankisei just died of a heart attack. RIP my man.

This was literally Mike days Ago in her Twitcast
:menhera:: COWARD, We have a new world to conquer
You make me sick!
:unauthorizedmemes:: Leave me Alone! Please
:menhera:: Hiding in the 3-view territory
Hiding from who you truly are
:unauthorizedmemes:: NO!
:menhera:: You cant escape Yourself!
*Mike dresses up as Rushia anyways*

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Archive

Don't these companies require prior approval before a video is posted? If he got their approval because they didn't watch it and only realized it afterward, then he's got the right to be mad. Otherwise, I'd agree that he should have expected them to withhold payment.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Archive

> Takes offer for chink money
> Complains about getting stiffed
> I-I didn't even want your chink money anyways!!!1!
What a faggöt.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Some time after Flare build a cat tower and finished moving to a new place, she held a stream where she revealed her new cats. They're brothers named Noir and Chako respectively.
[Archive]
Flare said (Google TL):
___
Thank you for the support!
I'm sorry the return stream was so short because the chair didn't arrive yet!
But it was nice to be able to talk to everyone after such a long time☺️

Also, I've finally moved and my new cat siblings have come to live with me, so I might appear on streams when that happens, so please look forward to it~~🐈

Flare also got her mom to say hi on-stream.
EDIT: Translated clip of the moment.

Nene teaches Japanese to foreigners.

Last edited:

Negzana

Here Nenechi singing the icarly opening to bright you day :nenedance:

She is such a ball of sunshine, I imagine every single one of her fans are just as wholesome and uncynical

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Don't these companies require prior approval before a video is posted? If he got their approval because they didn't watch it and only realized it afterward, then he's got the right to be mad. Otherwise, I'd agree that he should have expected them to withhold payment.
Depends on the company. Most do, but you never know. Also, as much as it's good to rag on West Taiwan, it's good to keep in mind you can fuck up the life of someone on the other end that's just keeping their head down. The CCP cultivates the most pathetically anal retentive & racist employees. It's not really appropriate to get some random person in marketing disappeared for a month because you're meme'ing on them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's not really appropriate to get some random person in marketing disappeared for a month because you're meme'ing on them.
ring ring
"Hello, Tencent Holdings. I would like to speak to your CEO."
:smugsubaru:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I'll get my proper VSMP post in later, but Cerenity is currently live with her POV:

I also strongly encourage @Negzana to watch this Indo girl play Minecraft as a substitute for medication:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nah, ain't no one have the time to watch full videos at approval. And ain't no one watch actual content before offering sponsorship. Not at their scale. They only look at numbers. So it's entirely copros failure to offer their deal to Parrot in the first place. He actually had good chance to cash out, and i bet he didn't only because some nijisister ratted on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom