"I apologize deepury, Sakana-san doesn't even have boobaa... but by the way he's eating he's gonna grow some soon"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NobodyImportant

Wake me up when Suisei appears in the leaks. The rest are irrelevant.
It's not from NND, but I just discovered that apparently it seems someone have done some insane digging and managed to find who she is, and released a compilation on a telegram channel at the end of last year, including a video of a family gathering where you could hear someone talking that sounds like Suisei. Obviously I won't post or link to any of it, since Proctor doesn't want it here.
The voice did sound similar to me, but there wasn't enough for me to be certain.

And that would have been it, if not for an update from two days ago with a video that a cousin posted on FB, of her wearing a Midnight Grand Orchestra shirt.
Merch details link
cname_20231127132948.jpg
It could just be a massive coincidence, but with all the other stuff, it's hard to ignore.

So I guess the moral of this story is, it doesn't matter how good your opsec is, it's only as good as the weakest link.

PS. Suisei cute

Edit: This is the person that sounds like Suisei in the video. It's from a family gathering in 2020.
Edit 2: Some more information was compiled. The woman in the MGO shirt was a cousin. Updated the post.
Edit 3: It's likely that the person that I had originally included is in fact not Suisei, but a relative, after more information was found.
See this post for the real deal

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
God damn. I've been watching the Kouhai Karaoke Relay from two weeks ago. Why the hell do so many of them do that incredibly grating fake giggle? It's like nails on a chalkboard.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The Curse of the Crown rears its ugly head once more:

A
A few days ago:

A
She survived CyberLive (allegedly), Tsunderia, and AkioAir. But it seems fate is not quite done with her yet.

She's been in three separate corpos implosions? Poor girl... :pomuStare:

No, I'm not gonna ask Sakana to adopt her.
Maria/Wisu might be on record as the girl with the worst luck with corpos in EN VTubing, outside of fly-by-night 1-view companies. Not only did she get mixed up in those implosions, she never even got to debut in any of them.

The CyberLive allegation is based on some screenshots of when they were still recruiting people as Yunity (not that familiar with the details, but others can chime in). This is the same set of screenshots that showed Lia was supposedly going to be the original Amaris Yuri. There were four others set to debut in the "lost" Gen 1 CyberLive/Yunity, one of them being Maria, and another one being an ex-PRISM (Yura Rikudou or one of the original PRISM Agents). The other two remain unknown. She wisely bailed on them (or Yunity ghosted them/disappeared, I don't remember which).

Maria was/is her indie identity going back to 2021 (she is Lumi 1.0's art sister), but she got to keep it when Tsunderia decided to get her for their Gen 4. That Gen 4 never debuted and only informally debuted shortly after Tsunderia officially closed doors.

A A

Then AkioAir took her and Amemachi Hanabi in for their latest generation, until they fucked up and hired a minor.

Finally, she landed in PixelLink, and her debut was pretty scuffed, with her internet going down near the end of her debut. It was thought that the curse had finally been broken, but recently she had her PC prevent her from running OBS with some games, and now this.

TL;DR:
1700485633073325.jpg

Last edited:

kingcaid

Khubie is playing DOOM today.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I miss her uuu

I'm surprised she even took a break
Sorry my guy but using reactions and internet points for "everyone is in agreement with me!" is literally Nolan tier stuff, are you sure you didn't get infected with something from hanging around the guy so much?
First off I made the post because it was funny that you proved my point so soon after I made it that we have conflicting opinions. I never once said I was right that's what an opinion is. Yes I'm aware it's an unpopular opinion. I was then asked to name a good awards show. That's it, no qualifiers. Every award show is gonna have some bias. That's the nature of humanity. The goal is to reduce that bias and I thought that award show did it well enough to be considered good. I was not using Internet points to say everyone agreed with me I said many which was then reduced to a decent amount upon review to show that I'm not alone in my unpopular opinion now I'm done entertaining this retardation. I can't believe I'm being compared to Nolan for such lukewarm takes my god have I ever once attacked anyone about this? Nolan would have been frothing at the mouth with insults the closest I got was a joke about how much Nenelove and I disagree. Chill the fuck out people I'm not gonna turn into that. I'm done responding to this now
Also to be clear despite Merely Tourist being on my side here I disagree heavily with both his filian model art take (she very clearly fucked up) and the notion that her awards show lacked bias (again bias is inevitable)
This flew under the radar, Hololive's god of singing released another cover making it's her 3rd.
And it's .... a heavy self-cest theme because why the fuck not, featuring black shiori mating with white shiori.
She's gonna have more songs out than most vtubers at this pace. Phenomenal. :BijouBijou:

Have some Shiorincest

It did fly under the radar cause everyone was playing kick the scoots anyway I googled the original last night and while Shiori made it selfcest the original was apparently childhood friends to lovers between a maid and a princess

That poor man's wallet I kid I love their relationship

This was not on my bingo card

Also PSA from Eri

Post not showing

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She survived CyberLive (allegedly), Tsunderia, and AkioAir. But it seems fate is not quite done with her yet.
She's been in three separate corpos implosions? Poor girl... :pomuStare:

No, I'm not gonna ask Sakana to adopt her.

Void Scribas

And now these retards are trying to turn a private matter between two parties into a people trial

1720289391856.png

roktofferson

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
What is with people cancelling others by association and being full of themselves that they consider themselves such seek out artists that they can afford to negate a service?

View attachment 73185
I don't even have to look up her "art" to know she's a some flavor of tranny and she's a garbage artist. It has become so easy to tell when an "artist" is a fag and ideologically possessed because they think using these pastel colors is peak color theory. I wish AI would advance faster so all these faggots would be out of a job sooner, once someone makes AI user friendly with maybe a dummy to pose the figures it will be over for all of these.

On fillian it doesn't surprise me she did something so retarded for so long, it always baffled me how someone who got so many eyes on her didn't swap models but I guess zoomer retardation always prevail. One thing I read in passing was that MAYBE she got the model off of vrchat, since you can copy models or something if they're free. Either way this retard made a career off of a model she didn't have any rights too and made merch off of it more than once, do they even teach them anything in school nowadays? At the end of the day she will be fine, she may just pay off the artist if the guy isn't greedy and she will continue using it but without merch perms unless the artist makes a decent deal for himself with her.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
And now these retards are trying to turn a private matter between two parties into a people trial

View attachment 73188
As much of a retard Fillian is, these yamanbas are even worse. You are not the copyright police, this between her and her asset's owner.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
On fillian it doesn't surprise me she did something so retarded for so long, it always baffled me how someone who got so many eyes on her didn't swap models but I guess zoomer retardation always prevail. One thing I read in passing was that MAYBE she got the model off of vrchat, since you can copy models or something if they're free. Either way this retard made a career off of a model she didn't have any rights too and made merch off of it more than once, do they even teach them anything in school nowadays? At the end of the day she will be fine, she may just pay off the artist if the guy isn't greedy and she will continue using it but without merch perms unless the artist makes a decent deal for himself with her.
Honestly with how retarded all this is on her part it's pleasantly surprising that she's not said anything about it yet she is being uncharacteristically smart about this so far

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Din din din din din! It's day 2 of the buckojam, are you ready?

httn

Hag enthusiast

Imagine buying an AX ticket to watch your favorite chuuba and getting her boyfriend on stage.

>Survive 3 corpo implosions
>finally debut
>start fucking dying
God must really hate the Latinx

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The funny thing is that I watched a bit of the Filian roast (didn't finish it, because it wasn't very good) from a week or two ago, and one of the roasts was the person asking when she was going to actually get a real model. No timestamp, but it's somewhere in the first twenty minutes.

Edit: lol. I have a feeling I know why this guy doesn't like Filian.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

VSoyBoy

Imagine buying an AX ticket to watch your favorite chuuba and getting her boyfriend on stage.
I mean, if there is a fan that's been watching her for the last three years, stuck around and somehow they're still confused by his presence, that's on them. I shouldn't be surprised by the existence of internet weirdos, but I genuinely don't understand the people still hoping for the day she stops collabing with Connor like that day is just around the corner after three years.

Relevant clip I had open but forgot to post:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

frz

Obviously I won't post or link to any of it, since Proctor doesn't want it here.

PS. Suisei cute
real name, address, family member stuffs aren't welcomed in here but you def can post her face :towapeeved:

Last edited:
Top Bottom