"There is nothing going on in that rabbit brain"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I was trying the search function sucks I had to think of something to search to get to the pages I needed (in case anyone was wondering tenma's false hate boner came to my rescue)

Ok not as many as I thought but still a decent amount

The reactions to my post praising it
View attachment 73177
1720270192045.gif

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Found another vtuber playing Oldschool Runescape

That's two in one month. What a find :BijouBijou:

Stunned But Dumb

Kuroa is stuck in the ring of elden

Anon is having her fifth anniversary. Wow, I had no clue she had been around for so long

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Amazing that you could dig up two troons playing runescape in the space of a month. No, don't tell us how you do it.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Are you guys stupid? There were forms to propose nominees and to vote. Fair arrangement. If you are "i refuse to watch twitch and dramatubers" elitist and never heard about the show, or refused to fill the form because "reeee twitch zoomer streamer" - that's you problem.

Waitaminute, i remebered it wrong. It wasn't even skewed to twitch: https://thevtuberawards.com/winners
If anything, the "clique" you were talking about is actually fucking Hololive
I say this entirely unironically but Hololive didn't win enough.

This one alone is actual robbery, a fucking subathon over the sports festival? Lol, lmao even
1720271853677.png

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Amazing that you could dig up two troons playing runescape in the space of a month. No, don't tell us how you do it.
Neither of them are troons

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Funny considering I've heard plenty more shit takes from one of them hint it's not the dramatuber
You've interacted with Nolan so much that these days i glance at your posts and see so much of him in them
Admittedly I had no idea everyone hated Filian this much. This whole farrago has been a learning experience.
I dont think its hate but alot do dislike the twitch vtuber scene and she is one of the main faces of it
And this unarguably is a pretty huge fuckup
I say this entirely unironically but Hololive didn't win enough.

This one alone is actual robbery, a fucking subathon over the sports festival? Lol, lmao even
View attachment 73184
A Twitch event winning over talent that mostly posts on youtube shouldnt be too surprising imo

Koronesuki

X-Potato

All of Advent played it, but I guess you wouldn't be interested, because they're all women.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Raora's drawing alt-Moom:

E: Her younger sister is a clipwatcher. Presumably she saw this one too:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I knew Aqua was back to streaming regularly, but I didn't realize she was maintaining a 2-month+ streak of streaming every day. Yesterday marked her 70th day in a row. She said the other day that she isn't pushing herself to keep it up and just having fun with everyone. But she's also done short mengen chatting streams to keep it up on sick or stressed days, so I'm sure her gamer pride is playing a part here. Not that I'm complaining. Always happy to have more onion content around and if she's enjoying it without pushing herself too much, then all is good.
Something something chumbud joke here because someone was gonna do it

And for Day 71, she finally beat the chain game with Towa, Marine and Pekora a bit ago!
4379827.png

347295.png

It took about 8 hours total between 3 streams :shubaIapprob:

Ensok

Early Adopter
I knew Aqua was back to streaming regularly, but I didn't realize she was maintaining a 2-month+ streak of streaming every day. Yesterday marked her 70th day in a row. She said the other day that she isn't pushing herself to keep it up and just having fun with everyone. But she's also done short mengen chatting streams to keep it up on sick or stressed days, so I'm sure her gamer pride is playing a part here. Not that I'm complaining. Always happy to have more onion content around and if she's enjoying it without pushing herself too much, then all is good.
Something something chumbud joke here because someone was gonna do it

And for Day 71, she finally beat the chain game with Towa, Marine and Pekora a bit ago!
4379827.png

347295.png

It took about 8 hours total between 3 streams :shubaIapprob:
It was a good stream, glad they finished. They started using the return button whenever they fell though, otherwise it would've taken much longer.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Azumalim live

Sera's morning chatting stream

Da Michi really crazy. She plays RDR2 online for 10-12 hours a day.

Bronze

Pico and Nasa are doing an off-collab with Sakura Nagomi and No Kamemushi

Saturnus

haha it's unou
That's the thing. Even if this whole ordeal can be solved with a wad of cash in the artist's mail, do Goodsmile even want to fix it at this point? So far this has been a disaster for them and they may have just said "fuck it", cancelled the whole thing and terminated their contract with Filian over some negative publicity clause.
A friend of mine said there was one of those little promos (literally the image of its announcement) for Filian's nendoroid next to the greyscale test models and the other "coming soon!" notices (like Doki's) on day 1 at AX. On Day 2 the promo was completely removed from the display case. If they're taking all promotions down for it physically I assume the nendoroid ain't happening.
It wasn't clique-y. It was just popularity contest. Skewed to the twitch side.
Nijisanji isn't clique-y. Management just has talents they favor more than others.
:smugselen:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning Asylum

Lap VALORANT Highlights Number 525517173

Another Karaoke LETS GOOO:laplusgun:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Honestly, same Jelly, was underwhelmed when I tasted them the first time I visited the States:

Bonnie's donothon is ongoing, but more importantly for me, she will be on VSMP soon:

God bless whoever greenlit giving Reiny that model.

E: Rare Globie art on display (no idea why this isn't up on the artist's or Globie's Twitter, it's the best I've seen so far):

GRJpEnaXQAAtIl0.jpeg

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Honestly, same Jelly, was underwhelmed when I tasted them the first time I visited the States:

Should have tried American bacon instead:

Void Scribas

What is with people cancelling others by association and being full of themselves that they consider themselves such seek out artists that they can afford to negate a service?

1720278146023.png

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
What is with people cancelling others by association and being full of themselves that they are such seek out artists that they can afford to negate a service?

View attachment 73185
Twitter "artists" are some of the most grandiose-delusional fucks out there and this is almost certainly a case of some no-name self injecting into the ongoing drama in the hopes some other retards will see it and decide to buy their art. The fact that the entire community is like this, full of self righteous turds, is why I wouldn't really care if filian not only stole the model but took a shit on the artists keyboard while she was at it. I still think this particular drama comes down to language barriers and autism, but that is not stopping the "artist" community from going insane on a publicly available telephone game of hearsay.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
What is with people cancelling others by association and being full of themselves that they are such seek out artists that they can afford to negate a service?
They're probably not a seek out artist and that's why they're doing it, they want the easy advertisement that comes from inserting themself into the controversy of the week

Gushers tastes like if diabetes was a food

Top Bottom