"I'm very, hips-swagger-jagger, as the kids would say"Erina Makina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

What is with people cancelling others by association and being full of themselves that they are such seek out artists that they can afford to negate a service?

View attachment 73185
It's free attention with barely any risk. They look virtuous for rejecting service to customers that (generally) have never existed in the first place.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
More footage of Hololive Night at Dodger Stadium:

Animation of Bae not knowing her colors:

Negzana

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If Filian isn't hosting a vtuber award show this year, maybe Legal Mindset could run one?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Man there's no better feeling than making some opinionated comment late in the night and then going to bed, just to wake up to 3 pages of people having an absolute spergout about it! Thank you for the entertainment my dudes.
View attachment 73171

Now we just need an vtuber award show equivalent to this
I would honestly watch this.
Are you guys stupid? There were forms to propose nominees and to vote. Fair arrangement. If you are "i refuse to watch twitch and dramatubers" elitist and never heard about the show, or refused to fill the form because "reeee twitch zoomer streamer" - that's you problem.

Waitaminute, i remebered it wrong. It wasn't even skewed to twitch: https://thevtuberawards.com/winners
If anything, the "clique" you were talking about is actually fucking Hololive
Hololive should've won every category, then it would've been good.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Just popping in from the Pippa thread to say that you guys are crazy.

:amepopcorn:
Pot screaming negro at the kettle.
I was trying the search function sucks I had to think of something to search to get to the pages I needed (in case anyone was wondering tenma's false hate boner came to my rescue)

Ok not as many as I thought but still a decent amount

The reactions to my post praising it
View attachment 73177
Sorry my guy but using reactions and internet points for "everyone is in agreement with me!" is literally Nolan tier stuff, are you sure you didn't get infected with something from hanging around the guy so much?

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Sayu just put out a edited video of a collab with Filian on her channel at what may be the worst possible timing to release a clip with Filian in it. I swear if we could somehow utilize Sayu's drama-finding skills for good it'd be powerful enough to put an end to world hunger or something.

As an aside, I hate the over-edited clips that all the ex-Niji official channels put out. Why do they edit like this WHY

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina playing DbD with, D.K Graves, Arial Yuriko, Nikki Rei and Katta

Arial

Nikki

Katta

Tomoe Carmine singing now (part of her birthday donothon, i think it's a unarchieved stream)

Onolumi playing Protorype

Bam will be playing Dark Souls II

Hina's 30k celebrating

More ER with Fatum Ruptor

Mario Kart with Mashiro Benio

Twitch

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I'm still amazed that Merely Tourist wants to argue that using the hue tool in paint totally takes Filian's model into "OC, do not steal" territory.

This made me think of most Sonic OCs just being a recolor and now I'm wondering if someone gave Filan a Sonichu medallion... :beatanicrying:

VSoyBoy

As an aside, I hate the over-edited clips that all the ex-Niji official channels put out. Why do they edit like this WHY
It's the YouTube meta and many of the editors they hire do multiple channels at once. However, I've mentioned before that Michi started cutting down her own VODs with minimal editing do get a steady flow of content going. Maybe that's more the style you're looking for. Some recent ones:

Backrooms with Twitch indies:

Talking with her mother (real Indo Mom, not VTuber mama):

React content:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I am so sorry for inadvertently causing like 10 pages of LM spergery.
Guys, damn. I was just making a joke about how doki wants an award under the dokibird name, you didn't have to sperg this hard over an award show that happened 8 months ago.
You see what happens when you make jokes without thinking about the consequences?
:botanheadshake:
Mike was right. :unauthorizedmemes: are dangerous.

frz

This flew under the radar, Hololive's god of singing released another cover making it's her 3rd.
And it's .... a heavy self-cest theme because why the fuck not, featuring black shiori mating with white shiori.
She's gonna have more songs out than most vtubers at this pace. Phenomenal. :BijouBijou:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
This flew under the radar, Hololive's god of singing released another cover making it's her 3rd.
And it's .... a heavy self-cest theme because why the fuck not, featuring black shiori mating with white shiori.
She's gonna have more songs out than most vtubers at this pace. Phenomenal. :BijouBijou:

>Makes a song
>It's selfcest-themed
Ah, so that's the forbidden knowledge she's learned that led to her imprisonment?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
This made me think of most Sonic OCs just being a recolor and now I'm wondering if someone gave Filan a Sonichu medallion... :beatanicrying:
You might be on to something... :pochiidontlikeit:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Sayu just put out a edited video of a collab with Filian on her channel at what may be the worst possible timing to release a clip with Filian in it. I swear if we could somehow utilize Sayu's drama-finding skills for good it'd be powerful enough to put an end to world hunger or something.

The funny thing is Sayu has been putting out shorts of this same stream for a while (i assume the video is basically all the content from the shorts compiled/reedited into a single video), so i think the video all ready existed, and she decided to put it out now because she likes Fillian and wanted to show support in contrast to the twatter artists and others. Or and her putting it now is coincidental timing, funny either way.

Tubedude

I dont think this whole thing was about filian, more like people engaged and baffled by merelytourist's ability to redefine reality and uh... "outside the box" thinking.
Speaking of redefining, the last time he did "cuck" "cheating" and now "clique"
Why specifically words starting with the letter "c"?, I do not know
:ponrys:
Don't forget "cleanliness" from the not showering comments he made.

VSoyBoy

If VShojo were to tease something like a new member I think it would be here since it's the highest profile event apart from the CDawg x Ironmouse panel.

That panel seems to have been a giant success by the way. The venue looks huge, much larger than the years before and Mouse upgraded from TV to giant video wall. Sadly the only picture mouse posted of the crowd is this 144p masterpiece of photography. Also, her giant face on the wall looks kinda terrifying.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think I've lost track of how many times this has happened to Wemi:
She gets food poisoning about as often as Airi gets into car accidents.

Bronze

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Top Bottom