"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

I trust @Nenélove more than LM.
That should tell you everything about my stance in the femboy wars redux.

Ya'll sound like this

VSoyBoy

I am so sorry for inadvertently causing like 10 pages of LM spergery.
I like how this entire retarded slapfight is perpetuated by 1 (One) light dig at LM being a griftmaxxer (he is)
It's a talent.
I'm adding onto this. Good Smile has deleted all mention of the nendoroid on their social media (Twitter/Instagram/etc). Which is apparently a first for them as they normally don't go nuclear like this.

Apparently she admits to pirating the first model (Mint, by Komado) [The Video is blocked from embedding] That model was used for that weird cart racing game and the plushie for merch.
She also has a clip on her own channel from 2 years ago and within the first 20 seconds she implies that she recieved her current model "for free" whether that's through piracy or a gift isn't known.

I personally have no problems with Piracy but holy retard moment if she PIRATED BOTH MODELS AND THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY.

That's the thing. Even if this whole ordeal can be solved with a wad of cash in the artist's mail, do Goodsmile even want to fix it at this point? So far this has been a disaster for them and they may have just said "fuck it", cancelled the whole thing and terminated their contract with Filian over some negative publicity clause.

Ironmouse has a new model (feigns surprise), sadly the only useable clips I can find come from the one Ironmouse clipper with zero grasp of English, so the titles are a bit odd.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
That's one way to look at it personally I just think he wants to help people like Doki, Ali, and Sayu the latter two we know for a fact were appreciative of him regardless of what a gaggle of autistics like us think
1720243472930.gif

Ok, Scoots disputing that tag so gotta play the role a bit:

His personal interests are weeb stuff and his professional/content interests are in entertainmet sphere. Vtubing slots right in. Who know what vtubers he actually vibe with, for now he's being fed mostly holo and phase clips.

ironically, there were posts about him on the farms with sufficient proofs that he's a real lawyer indeed. https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/32801-fl-andrew-dadesky-4730628.html Funny sounding surname that, i wouldn't advertise this too, bad branding.

Consistent and very upfront refusal to be oneguyed live on stream is a bad thing? wut?
1720243868203.gif

I mean, I'd rather be the one bridal-carrying Seri rather than the other way around, but then again, maybe I shouldn't be looking a gift Tomoe in the mouth View attachment 73147

On the topic of (potential?) black chicks, YFUBaby, a Twitch indie I often included in Brown Woman Updates, posted a body reveal, and might I say: :MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

View attachment 73154

:WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like a Japanese translation is going through the rounds.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I trust @Nenélove more than LM.
That should tell you everything about my stance in the femboy wars redux.

Ya'll sound like this

Funny considering I've heard plenty more shit takes from one of them hint it's not the dramatuber

Bronze

Future Phase Connect member?

Isn't she supposed to be in a new corp with Roza?

Yuu's starting Sekiro E: She stopped due to weather. once thunderstorm passes she'll start here

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Look. I'm normally not one to say this as it indicates callousness and unwarranted self-importance on my part as a fan of a certain company.

But all I'm saying is that, if this does end up going up in flames and Filian is forced to turn to drastic measures to make ends meet (and have a competant manager for once), it may be time to consider a new phase for her career.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Funny considering I've heard plenty more shit takes from one of them hint it's not the dramatuber
I love you too bro :yagoocry:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Someone uploaded footage of the entire Hololive themed postgame drone show to YouTube.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I love you too bro :yagoocry:
You have to admit we clash often be it Sayu or LM I don't hate you we just have a lot of incompatible opinions

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You have to admit we clash often be it Sayu or LM I don't hate you we just have a lot of incompatible opinions
Nah you're just gay!
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

frz

Looks like a Japanese translation is going through the rounds.

I like how it keep getting worse.
I kept hearing saying filian fans going "Free VR chat model" "public domain" but that model clearly had a price tag of 7000 yen and I was being confused as fuck, where does the "free" comes from, how is it "public". (And the other one had 4000 yen price tag)
So I was thinking maybe one of her mods bought the model and gave it to her for free
NOPE!
This motherfucker fucking pirated it and never even paid a single dime to the original authors. And even has the audacity to brag about it on stream.
Heck she might have never heard of their names until yesterday. :ponrys:

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

So... we're not getting a vtuber awards this year, huh. Sorry Doki

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So... we're not getting a vtuber awards this year, huh. Sorry Doki
Can't believe this guy forgot we host our own vtuber awards here. The winner even gets their name highlighted on the forum post announcing it.

VSoyBoy

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Serenade Oxblood celebrating her first year with Varium at 8PM JST.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will be singing at 6.30PM JST.

Pochi-sensei talking about English words.

She also knows her books are pirated and in one of the afterwords mentioned "if you can't get Ane Naru Mono through legal channels you can also SC me when I'm streaming".

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Doki has so much money she can host it herself and make a new category: Survivor.
Screenshot_20240706-052504447_1.jpg

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Rare Miori W:

E: Tweet taken down but I got the pic:
miori virtual vacation.jpg

A
She's been a bit better recently. I tuned in to a stream of hers lately and she called out a few shitters in chat. Her deadbeat dad has also been fucking off from the house periodically which helps. Glad that there's some character development going on. Still menhera and parochial with the Beerpals (she asked them to gatekeep her), but eh, you take what you can get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom