"I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING INSANE ASYLUM!"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>Dizzy shows my "Uruka Lesmaxxing" clip during Phase Weekly
>she pauses the clip to mention she's the primary bully that's been making fun of Uruka's fashion for several months prior to this
>continues to make fun of Uruka throughout the clip
>Uruka spends the next few months trying to combat the lesmaxxing allegations
>best clip award is determined by staff and talents
>Dizzy hates watching clips of herself
>Dizzy can't take her headphones off for the 1st place clip and has to watch it
>the entire clip is just Sakana humiliating her

I have a strong suspicion my 1st place award had very little to do with the clip quality and more as a revenge plot against Dizzy.
I can't believe everyone keeps calling Uruka a lesbian and saying she's lesmaxxing. I bet her wife would have a thing or two to say about that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The biggest fail with this hololive Dodgers team up is they didn't include Subaru, who originally was a sports manager (hence her attire and chipper attitude)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
We live in such a weird timeline

I was vaguely aware of the baseball thing, but I assumed it would be in Japan. But seeing this clip with the English signs was jarring because I just can't imagine American baseball fans liking or giving a shit about vtubers.

On the other hand, maybe weird, random ads and partnerships are normal for these stadiums and the fans are used to it.

On the OTHER other hand, I remember being surprised a while back to learn there was apparently a big overlap between vtuber fans and wrestling fans, of all things. So maybe this is something a lot of baseball fans want. But it still seems very strange to me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Apparently she admits to pirating the first model (Mint, by Komado) [The Video is blocked from embedding] That model was used for that weird cart racing game and the plushie for merch.
She also has a clip on her own channel from 2 years ago and within the first 20 seconds she implies that she recieved her current model "for free" whether that's through piracy or a gift isn't known.

I personally have no problems with Piracy but holy retard moment if she PIRATED BOTH MODELS AND THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY.

At this point I honestly have no opinion on the subject other than "lol".

Kazuma

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Clara: Send me pictures of you drinking the Phase Connect coffee, and then send me photos of your dad. It's related, trust me.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well Gigi has easily been the mvp of Crab Game. She either won or came close to winning in almost every round.

Also hearing Fuwamoco at random moments is more fun than actually watching their stream.

closedblas

In 4 hours, there's a Tanabata karaoke relay featuring a few JP indies and small corpos.

1. Vivi Nerou (Fairy)
2. Takeda Kuroa (Unifee)
3. Momosaki Taro (GOAT Familia)
4. Zashikino Waraku (First Stage)
5. Kuga Tsubaki (Airy)
6. Tsuyahaki Chun
7. Konoka Sakuya (Airy)
8. Kannagi Loki (Phase Connect)
9. Date Tsukasa (Unifee)

Kannagi Loki will be on around 8:30am EST. I like her voice enough to suffer through horror kusoge.

Also, #4 on that list is from some "First Stage Productions" agency that apparently has a 5-male EN branch. Very Brave-esque parent org with a few branches of singers and streamers but pretty low numbers. This might be more interesting to look in than, say, a youtube drama lawyer.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Clara: Send me pictures of you drinking the Phase Connect coffee, and then send me photos of your dad. It's related, trust me.
She's playing the long game I see

Kazuma

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm adding onto this. Good Smile has deleted all mention of the nendoroid on their social media (Twitter/Instagram/etc). Which is apparently a first for them as they normally don't go nuclear like this.

Apparently she admits to pirating the first model (Mint, by Komado) [The Video is blocked from embedding] That model was used for that weird cart racing game and the plushie for merch.
She also has a clip on her own channel from 2 years ago and within the first 20 seconds she implies that she recieved her current model "for free" whether that's through piracy or a gift isn't known.

I personally have no problems with Piracy but holy retard moment if she PIRATED BOTH MODELS AND THOUGHT THIS WAS OKAY.

Anything Filian said on stream always has to be taken with a giant grain of salt. It doesn't really mean a lot. Mostly because half of it normally leads to a Deez Nuts joke.

chihirogumi

This is definitely her first sporting event. There's always trash left after a game lol. That's what stadium jannies are for.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
This is definitely her first sporting event. There's always trash left after a game lol. That's what stadium jannies are for.

At least they don't do it for free...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
1720244714889.png
Misidentifying Stellar Stellar, -15 yards.....

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
> $4,790.17

That wouldn't cover what you'd lose in a fire, it'd probably get you a week or two in a motel, and not a fancy one. :ameliaThink:
I love our national currency continuing its journey to become monopoly money!
Here's Iori singing Shikanokonokonokokoshitantan for 1 hour straight. I don't know why I watched the whole thing, I don't know why I decided to cut out and upload just the section of her singing it, and I don't know why it's 38 seconds short, but I do know that it will still cause less brainrot than the past few pages.

>I don't know why
>Looks at username
Maybe your subconscious gave in to the intrusive thoughts man.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Misidentifying Stellar Stellar, -15 yards.....
Ooh, that's rough. They were SO close to the field goal range. Sucks to suck I guess

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara is doing a birthday call in stream

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

There's no way Muyu isn't here. Reveal yourself.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
On the OTHER other hand, I remember being surprised a while back to learn there was apparently a big overlap between vtuber fans and wrestling fans, of all things. So maybe this is something a lot of baseball fans want. But it still seems very strange to me.
Wrestling is redneck anime, simple as that. For baseball, it's very frequent in anime, ask Maeda Jun.

I was reading all about the Filian stuff and came to a conclusion:

Good luck my little retard white woman.

Clauvio is playing the Holy Umbrela

Pink cowgirl from Nexas is exposing her kinks

Top Bottom