"Poland-adjacent, colombia, alban, macedonia, kryzgystan, beautiful mountain = norway, italy adjacent buildings = malta, lesotho, if its latam but you dont know, guatemala. or uruguay, bolivia, botswana"Rosemi Lovelock

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

You know, speaking of dramatubers has anything about the False charity accusations been posted here? I usually don't post nothingburgers if I see them because I find it hard to get more info on them, but maybe I should start? Just so people can know that yes, this is something that happened a year from now. It's probably better for me to just post the reddit summary
Archive cuz reddit lol

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Objectively wrong
2 Nijisanji contract reviews, Serafi's termination and review of that bullshit termination bill. Off the top of my head

Unironically facts don't give a single fuck about your feelings

The fact is that he is a fan of bad things happening in the community that he can comment on for a check and the results of those. He wouldn’t have hopped in otherwise.

If he ever streams with Aviel about Idol's contract I will at least give him some credit for that being novel.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The fact is that he is a fan of bad things happening in the community that he can comment on for a check and the results of those. He wouldn’t have hopped in otherwise.
That's one way to look at it personally I just think he wants to help people like Doki, Ali, and Sayu the latter two we know for a fact were appreciative of him regardless of what a gaggle of autistics like us think

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I like how this entire retarded slapfight is perpetuated by 1 (One) light dig at LM being a griftmaxxer (he is) and now his gang of ladyboy white-knights are out of the Thai goon-jungles to fight for his honor because he totally isn't a grifter guys he loves vtubers! Especially Kiki pyon, Pekora's monkey and Pippa!!
That's one way to look at it personally I just think he wants to help people
>Lawyer (allegedly).
>Help People.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I was watching some clips today, and I remembered the Mint Gear Solid (I don't remember the actual name) mod that some guy was making. Guy really should have been making a MGS3 mod that replaces Eva with Mint.

Last edited:

Bronze

If he ever streams with Aviel about Idol's contract I will at least give him some credit for that being novel.
They hired him so not sure how neutral he would be

Phase maid coffee LETSGO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I like how this entire retarded slapfight is perpetuated by 1 (One) light dig at LM being a griftmaxxer (he is) and now his gang of ladyboy white-knights are out of the Thai goon-jungles to fight for his honor because he totally isn't a grifter guys he loves vtubers! Especially Kiki pyon, Pekora's monkey and Pippa!!

>Lawyer (allegedly).
>Help People.

View attachment 73135
i completely forgot he defended Kiki

yeah this Yamanba is a fucking retard

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Adding to the list, this one is using the "Mint" model.
1720170916880299.jpg

Something tells me they wouldn't be getting much anyways based on the steam stats though.
1720219220701.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
>Lawyer (allegedly).
>Help People.
You have no idea the kind of trouble people get themselves into because they didn't talk to a lawyer beforehand.

I very much prefer the pro-active, preventative side of the business, but the reactive "time to try and clean up the mess you made and hope you don't end up with the short end of the stick" side takes up way more time and billing.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

>Lawyer (allegedly).
>Help People.

View attachment 73135
Legal Mindset's actual reasoning for pulling vtubing into his slop Thai content farm can be seen in the following clip:

Him being in it primarily for the money actually tracks with his previous behavior of fleeing the United States for East Asia when he couldn't pay his debts.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Please feel free to point out any instances where he has been wrong or inaccurate. If not, stop being angry that someone is doing something useful and relevant to the vtuber sphere.
As far as valid criticism goes, his choice to have some random vtuber girl with a cheap looking 3d model over our handsome png-tuber Murray with a great voice (no homo) to cover AkioAir situation strikes me as fucking dogshit.

Him (or his team) banning a certain vtuber with a direct info who was in his chat that stream also wins him no points in my book.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The thing that annoys me the most about all of the Twitter freaks going after Filian is how disingenuous they are about it. Just say that you dislike her, so you're happy that bad things are happening to her.

Of course, they can't do that, because their entire identity is based around pretending to be a good person, so they need excuses to go after her. "Oh, it's because she had an AI art tag (so people would stop posting AI shit in her actual art tag)!" "Oh, it's because she made a joke about Saint Floyd!"

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Legal Mindset's actual reasoning for pulling vtubing into his slop Thai content farm can be seen in the following clip:

Him being in it primarily for the money actually tracks with his previous behavior of fleeing the United States for East Asia when he couldn't pay his debts.

Its Thailand East Asia?
I tought it was SEA?
That's one way to look at it personally I just think he wants to help people like Doki, Ali, and Sayu the latter two we know for a fact were appreciative of him regardless of what a gaggle of autistics like us think
The Nijisanji contract Leak didnt even happen because he is good at what he does but because Sayu just wanted to release it
It could have been any grifter not just him

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ok, Scoots disputing that tag so gotta play the role a bit:
The dude is not "into vtubers", he's into drama which gets him views and makes him money, that's all there is to it.
Dude only talks about Holo to shit on Niji, he couldn't give less of a fuck and will turn on it the second the company fucks up enough for him to make a stream about "THE EVIL CHINESE CONTROLLING HOLOLIVE!!!!". The only vtuber I think he may actually like is Pippa from what he has said, and even that is probably just the typical "omg guys I like le basedrino chuuba too! Look at how based and cool I am!"
His personal interests are weeb stuff and his professional/content interests are in entertainmet sphere. Vtubing slots right in. Who know what vtubers he actually vibe with, for now he's being fed mostly holo and phase clips.
He claims to be a lawyer, and provides no proof he is a lawyer, so it's everyones right to assume he is a liar, until he proves otherwise. No one is forcing him to claim to be a lawyer on the internet, but it is very beneficial for him if everyone were to believe he is. You are applying standards of random retards talking about anime waifus on a forum, to a public figure involved in a legal sphere, which is notoriously convoluted. So yeah, until he can prove he is a real lawyer I am just going to continue to assume he is a larper
ironically, there were posts about him on the farms with sufficient proofs that he's a real lawyer indeed. https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/32801-fl-andrew-dadesky-4730628.html Funny sounding surname that, i wouldn't advertise this too, bad branding.
Him (or his team) banning a certain vtuber with a direct info who was in his chat that stream also wins him no points in my book.
Consistent and very upfront refusal to be oneguyed live on stream is a bad thing? wut?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Consistent and very upfront refusal to be oneguyed live on stream is a bad thing? wut?
This would be like I dunno, I have an interview about the bombs that the Unibomber is using with someone who lit a firework once and then the Unibomber calls in. Of course I'm not retarded I'm gonna want to talk to the Unibomber instead

TwoBit

Early Adopter
He claims to be a lawyer, and provides no proof he is a lawyer, so it's everyones right to assume he is a liar, until he proves otherwise. No one is forcing him to claim to be a lawyer on the internet, but it is very beneficial for him if everyone were to believe he is. You are applying standards of random retards talking about anime waifus on a forum, to a public figure involved in a legal sphere, which is notoriously convoluted. So yeah, until he can prove he is a real lawyer I am just going to continue to assume he is a larper
I remember Josh talking about Legalmindset on mati like a month ago and about how he is technically a lawyer but really just works as a middleman for American guys who want to get married to Thai girls or women from other SEA countries.

Found the clip.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
His personal interests are weeb stuff and his professional/content interests are in entertainmet sphere. Vtubing slots right in. Who know what vtubers he actually vibe with, for now he's being fed mostly holo and phase clips.
Yeah and Rackets said he was totally an anime fan too, by which of course he meant he loves the money anime fans will throw at him for repeating their own opinions back to them. Just like he was totally a lawyer as it happens.
No, but getting rid of people who were directly involved in the situation he was covering & correcting his bad info because they were getting in the way of his grift, is.

Top Bottom