"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Void Scribas

THE FUCKING HOMOS ARE RAIDING THIS FILLIAN SHIT.

Who cares about edgy jokes? This is a copyright issue and not so fag shit that rape victims complain about like bad jokes.

1720210451894.png

Salado

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Neru playing Granblue Fantasy Versus: Rising

Capo Miyo playing Paper Mario

Twitch

Randon playing Duck Detective (btw he changed the name of yt channel)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Women try not to simp for homicidal lunatics challenge impossible

20240705_132404.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Since he's so into VTubers (not into them enough to know anything about the Filian thing before, apparently) he might read this.

Legal Mindset, you're a hack and you genuinely brought nothing good to this hobby. I hope you choke on Thai ladyboy dick (not in a good way).

Please feel free to point out any instances where he has been wrong or inaccurate. If not, stop being angry that someone is doing something useful and relevant to the vtuber sphere.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
THE FUCKING HOMOS ARE RAIDING THIS FILLIAN SHIT.

Who cares about edgy jokes? This is a copyright issue and not so fag shit that rape victims complain about like bad jokes.

View attachment 73122
...I thought you were supposed to make me hate Filian?

Also, this windbag is 54 years old and complaining about vtuber drama

1720211890165.png

If I get to 54 and I'm divorced and spending my time politisperging on Twitter and nontroversies involving anime streamers I will authorize the service drone that I will probably have to just put me out of my misery :beataniugh:

Anyways, Airi's cone of shame makes her look like a lamp

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm noticing a lot of Palestine flags/pronouns in the bios and names of the vtweeters clawing over each other to get their pound of flesh from Filian. I'm far from a Filian stan but the people going after her are some of the absolute worst this community has to offer. I look forward to their continued seething when this is resolved amicably, everyone else moves on, and their cancellation attempt fails. At least now they'll have more ammo than that one George Floyd clip they share every time they can.

Also these dipshits. I'm surprised they don't get along cause they're two peas in a retarded pod.
1720212302638.png

Screenshot 2024-07-05 162515.png
Screenshot 2024-07-05 161916.png

Screenshot 2024-07-05 162551.png

I wonder if Mint's even aware NBinted exists, cause if she is I guarantee every time his retarded ass shows up on her feed she prays he's finally changed his avatar.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Please feel free to point out any instances where he has been wrong or inaccurate. If not, stop being angry that someone is doing something useful and relevant to the vtuber sphere.
That would require suffering through 10 hours of his word vomit about a single sentence in a legal document. No thanks. I'd much rather see him post actual proof his legal prowess before entertaining the thought of subjecting myself to his hogwash.

Literally any dramatuber could haven gotten and shared the Nijisanji contract, he just happend to be the top grifter of the moment, so he got it. Since then, calling anything he has done as noteworthy to the scene is extremely laughable. He fell directly into the typical "give half-baked takes over shit he has no idea about" norm of his ilk immediately after he lost relevancy from the Niji drama.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Compilation of rats changing a handcam stream into a heist

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I'm noticing a lot of Palestine flags/pronouns in the bios and names of the vtweeters clawing over each other to get their pound of flesh from Filian. I'm far from a Filian stan but the people going after her are some of the absolute worst this community has to offer. I look forward to their continued seething when this is resolved amicably, everyone else moves on, and their cancellation attempt fails. At least now they'll have more ammo than that one George Floyd clip they share every time they can.

Also these dipshits. I'm surprised they don't get along cause they're two peas in a retarded pod.
View attachment 73129
View attachment 73125

I wonder if Mint's even aware NBinted exists, cause if she is I guarantee every time his retarded ass shows up on her feed she prays he's finally changed his avatar.
Nijisisters are more retarded than Fillian:mintcrazy:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mia playing Platform 8 in 10 minutes.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I don't actually watch his content and cannot be bothered to do so, but I feel completely justified in calling everything he does bad and cannot be convinced otherwise!

FTFY.

Bronze

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 73129
View attachment 73125

They haven't even gotten to the really good ones. Filian has used a lot of Hitler jokes. Granted, everyone that's around the Vedal/Neuro-sama sphere is at the constant edge of Neuro going full Tay. (That's legitimately one of the funnier parts about Neuro is just how much Tay truly is where anything pulling from the Internet lands.)

I can actually recommend the Roast of Filian.

There's some seriously edgy jokes, especially near the end. And Murder Crumpet is a very gay man. An important detail to this stream.

As for the legal stuff, it'll be solved with a deal. That's not too hard.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh I forgot to repost, Mercy had to end stream but she's been back up for over an hour

Wait, Vallure actually play games? I thought their whole gimmick was just "we're literal whores."

Kazuma

Early Adopter
This LM discussion is fucking worse than the Portugal vs France match that's going on right now :depressedtako:

Top Bottom