"Thank you so much! Thank you, arigato-dayo! Thank you... haha; Did I say that out loud? oh shit"Henya the Genius

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning New Asylum
Woah that Germany Vs Spain match was fun

This was my honest Lap reaction (Hahshajahha):BijouBijou:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ceci playing Dishonored

Justice are having their monetization streams on Sunday.

Good Morning New Asylum
Woah that Germany Vs Spain match was fun

This was my honest Lap reaction (Hahshajahha)
:BijouBijou:

Portugal vs France is going to be boring af :depressedtako:

VSoyBoy

Objectively wrong
2 Nijisanji contract reviews, Serafi's termination and review of that bullshit termination bill. Off the top of my head

Unironically facts don't give a single fuck about your feelings
You should adopt @MerelyTourist's custom user banner. You deserve it more than him.

Limkin

The "legal expert" that doesn't practice law, refuses to share his real name (hmm, I wonder why? :ameliaThink:), doesn't live in the US, and runs a "pickup artist" website can go grift elsewhere, thanks.
Even if he is really good at US law, this is a dispute between - an american vtuber, a japanese company, and korean artist. His opinion is about as irrelevant as it gets
With Selen it involved a canadian vtuber, a japanese company, and a british vtuber (since Vox complained she was recording him without consent). So, again, his opinion didn't mean jackshit. Neither of them are even american lol

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

At this point, the LM back-and-forth should qualify as
:timelooping:

As for vtuber content, good timing on the short from Marimari_EN

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
At this point, the LM back-and-forth should qualify as
:timelooping:
Unlike when people timeloop shit about VTubers, LM is 100% irrelevant to this scene and thus whoever keeps bringing the femboy up unprompted deserves the public flogging.

VSoyBoy

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Unlike when people timeloop shit about VTubers, LM is 100% irrelevant to this scene and thus whoever keeps bringing the femboy up unprompted deserves the public flogging.
Agreed, and that's why the Migo is such a powerful tool if used. We get to slap it on the post to get the point across without causing multiple pages of sperging over the irrelevant grifter causing said timeloop, which I am guilty of facilitating with these posts.

Also yeah, as admitted above, despite Scoots' unpopular defense of him, he wasn't the one to bring him up unprompted this time.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami has dropped some more Pay what you want digital merch. Come get your free Ami drawn phone wallpapers and voice pack, maybe chuck her a bucko or two if you like it.

Just pointing out that she has drawn her thighs as large if not larger than her waist:architect:

Void Scribas

Limkin

Richamu will have an anniversary. It's hard to describe her, because while she has a pure :MozumiPichi: model, she also has a permanent kira-kira expression on a face, no coomerbait in content and her streams are nothing but yapping in low voice. Also allegedly at least a christmas cake if not hag, her description mentions she is a working adult who already graduated study

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
if grifter mindset is a legal expert then im the fucking president of kenya lol :whatastory:

Limkin

Stunned But Dumb

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Liz shows off her American accent

San gets bonked by her manager Kid

💛 🩷 Time

More linguistics with Clara

Kazuma

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
if grifter mindset is a legal expert then im the fucking president of kenya lol :whatastory:
Do you have any idea how low of a bar this is? :SelenHAHAhere:

Top Bottom