"If I ever get cancelled then I know I've made it..."Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
ID Cover of an ID(?) idol song premiering now.
More of an girl group's song than idol who was pretty popular among ID folks around the old 10s (2010s). The song "Playboy" was the group's debut song and the most popular (for ID music scene) at the time.

This is pretty much HoloID girls deciding to do 2010s nostalgia for shits and giggles.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
she's clearly ESL in Japan and works there, yet her OS is set to English...
She's speculated to be from Singapore, or perhaps Japanese, but grew up there which explains the weird language inconsistencies.

UberSoldat

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu asking the real questions today.

Lumi is weird in so many ways. Even beyond me not understanding why there are four fluent EN/JP retrotubers when fluent EN/JP are usually rarer than diamonds, she's clearly ESL in Japan and works there, yet her OS is set to English...

I love my weird Japanese office lady ESL retro gamer budding westaboo chuuba~
I have a Rrat that she is some form of halfu living in JP. She can speak some chinese and will occasionally bust out chinese version of songs in her karaokes. I have 0 ways of proving it however so it's just a hunch for now.

Maybe she set the system to english as a way to familiarize herself with the language, that's how I got better used to it, at least. Meche herself is in mystery to me if she's JP/EN or EN/JP, her japanese is clean but she might just be used to keigo in a formal setting (office job) and uses it on a daily basis.
EN/JP. If her kickstarter profile is correct, she is from Chicago. (A)

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Hololive's resident pregnancy obsessed zombie is playing Platform 8

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Watchalong The Fanatic

Usual weekend chatting before movie.
Watching movie in discord if you don't have a copy.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

With this she's caught up with the story in EN. Once she graduated there's one less Vtuber whose content isn't BA/gacha exclusive who actually explored the game outside the main story (her sensei level is maxed, cleared raids and drills as well).

I feel like 774 has a lot of graduations unless I'm paying attention poorly

Kuroa is once again doing commentary on killer instinct matches. Drop by to watch some good character variety and her get super hype

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Calli 2.0 update waiting room up for the 17th. I believe she will be the first 2.0 update in EN.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Void Scribas

the bear is not any better, that woman scare me, the shit she post on her account is very very VERY crossing a line
Is this because of that audio of her masturbating while she calls the listener ojisan?

Say what you want about the whores of Vallure, they made it clear what their deal is. There is no foul play here.

ex_lurker

Is this because of that audio of her masturbating while she calls the listener ojisan?
She retweets vaguely pedophilic pictures on her twitter. Like a guy holding a little girl in his arms. Nothing shocking by itself, but when it's on your NSFW account next to art of your vtubing avatar naked...

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Say what you want about the whores of Vallure, they made it clear what their deal is. There is no foul play here.
I was more impressed thats the kind of stuff you reserve for patreon or behind a paywall, but not the bear, immediately put the goods in exhibition to attract the paypigs, smartest whore i have ever seen

Void Scribas

I was more impressed thats the kind of stuff you reserve for patreon or behind a paywall, but not the bear, immediately put the goods in exhibition to attract the paypigs, smartest whore i have ever seen
Like a drug dealer giving free samples

Bronze

Miya's having her 3D concert. With this and her new model on the way, I think she's doing ok since becoming an indie again

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lap i know its Rei and you love her very much but pls stop drinking Pepsi :laplusgun:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Here's a clip from the Sickin Sickka stream a few days ago that I think is mainthread worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom