"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
My Chinanigga still has his Rushia nendo

I managed to get one from USAGundamstore about a year and a half after her termination. Seems they had one in stock and never got rid of it. When I went to JP I didn't really see any Rushia merch. Not many Coco merch either but there seems to be some left in DonQuijote in Akihabara. I will have to go hunt for Mel merch. I was starting a small Mel shrine and got some merch but she got terminated 3 months later. Her merch wasnt really too popular so I expect I can still find some in bargain and clearance bins.

From what I saw in the tweet and interactions with ID fans, the general consensus over the video is that:
- Nousagi isn't willing or wasn't able to put more into the video as described above. He could've waited for a bit more to input more stuff, but he decided not to.
- Nousagi were 'too late' on explaining it, since for all the ID folks mind, this shit is already long buried and it would be stupid to just... un-earth it and talk about it.
- Nousagi were already known as grifter and him talking NijiID during the same timeframe with current Niji thing (Financial year report) is read as him decided to drop the video during the time people talking about Niji
- ID fans as a whole, especially those loyal to NijiID talents (active and graduated) are fiercely defending their oshi from EVERY kurosanji dramas that happened, and will shit on you if you try to force all the nijisanji dramas like NijiEN fuckery or anything to ID since they felt like they tried to push the drama into them, and they don't need more shit like that to their dying branch.

Nousagi either didn't realize the implication or just didn't know better.
Nousagi makes video content for people that are either new to Vtubing and don't really know about certain events or for people that might be looking to get into it. I still dont understand why ID people are going full retard expecting some sort of deep dive.

This is like her 4th one in a year and a half she's been around. I know she needs funds for the concerts she likes setting up but damn you can only get so much money out of your viewers.
I like Nyana but I agree that's too much milking too soon, especially having a smaller audience. She's grown and she's like 5k away from 30k subs which is pretty cool for a vtuber that was spawned from Pippa making a meme corpo but you can't push things so hard.
She made a Donothon at the start of the year to fund the 3D concert. This one I believe is a Sub-thon I am assuming to get the Twitch Partner Plus thing where you need 300 "points" for 3 months in a row. 1 Tier-1 Sub = 1 point. I believe the Tier 3 Subs are worth 5 points or something. If you get Partner Plus the revenue split goes from the default 50/50 to 70/30 which is what Youtube offers.

White women fighting the irresistible urge to light candles for no reason and fuck dogs

Challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

Mind my ignorance but how the fuck do you burn down your PC setup with a candle? Candles are self contained usually in some jar or container (for the most part) unless they just left a ton of paper right next to the open flame. On a more positive side-note. Her followers told her to put a bunch of shit that burned down in Throne so that they could help her replace it. In less than an hour her full Throne got funded.

Oh man, I'm surprised I didn't mention the first Pippa/Lumi collab in my question, that one's a real highlight.
There is also the Yubicraft collab they both did which was pretty nice. I did a small compilation clip which is currently like my 2nd or 3rd top viewed clip on the channel. I miss those days. I sorta miss the edgy content.

WHY

WHAT IS IT ABOUT PISS
Not sure but honestly it seems like piss is one of the most common fetishes out there. Hell, its probably like top 2 or 3 after Feet and BDSM.

You know is kinda goofy that they are unrepentant whores but then you see their normal content and is shit like Stronny just playing Runescape for 8 hours (and counting)

Wait ok, one of these Vallure girls is playing Harvester.

I might be easy to win over... Also her voice sounds way better than I remember from the preview

I enjoy the coomer shit (still havent gone too deep with them) but honestly when it comes to their regular content, they are all really good.

Goat has pure sex voice and is pretty chill. She is also a massive dork.
Rabbit reminds me a bit of Cottontail in that she is good with the banter.
Squid is also a massive dork but really fun. Has a Kaela vibe with her ultra-long streams.
Bear I haven't checked out due to timezone.
Lil-sis is a bit yab but very cute.
Eyepatch is also very fun to listen to.

Which one is her main account again?
View attachment 71755View attachment 71756
Its a coomer corp and they mostly post using their coomer accounts so its normal for those accounts to be bigger. They have their regular accounts in case they have to promote something or they have a sponsor, they can link their "clean" accounts.

UberSoldat

240615-061415.png

THIS IS MY BIGGEST :holohag: :hololove:
:pomuLove: :pomuLove: :pomuLove:
Jorunna might be a hag, but what about Meche and Lumi? I never got that impression from Lumi, although I'm aware both her and Joru hold jobs. I don't know about Meche to comment because I don't watch her to begin with

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Jorunna might be a hag, but what about Meche and Lumi? I never got that impression from Lumi, although I'm aware both her and Joru hold jobs. I don't know about Meche to comment because I don't watch her to begin with
Meche already hinted being 32, Onolumi is the one I have almost to no information (I don't watch her on the regular like the other two), but if I had to guess, she's really close to that age range. Joru on the other hand really hints being 35+ considering her childhood stories.

Sven

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Nousagi makes video content for people that are either new to Vtubing and don't really know about certain events or for people that might be looking to get into it. I still dont understand why ID people are going full retard expecting some sort of deep dive.
- over-reaction for those who don't want any of the ex-ID stuff to be mentioned in dramas.
This one is pretty much because everyone in ID who knows something about Nousagi probably heard about his biggest fuckup and it stays on there despite how much things has gone by. So when they heard this PL-sharing retard is talking about their beloved NijiID, they assume the worst. Not helping were the previous thumbnail that kind of paint it as the talent's fault with the whole "eye censored" thing, which to some people took it on the wrong context.

Also, over-reactions aside, they still understand and acknowledge that ANYCOLOR clearly fucked NijiID over many positions, but at the same time most that still loyal to them would rather focus on the good times they got instead of stewing with their seethe and do something like calling TND or whatever. This kinda makes them somewhat like nijisisters in a way, but they did it only because the talents and the staff were doing the best they can for a branch that is on its last legs, and they aren't blind to every mistakes the higher up has done up till the merge.

So when someone like Nousagi gave it a try to explain about their beloved oshii, they immediately went defensive and thought this retard is trying to get more stuff for his dramatubing grift, and reacts accordingly.

- they were also expecting deep dive
They kinda do, really. The details within the video are generally fine and gave enough information to anyone who as described as you above, but to people who knew it more might find it wrong or outright BS. Nousagi seemingly focuses more toward Hana and the EN's audience effect from her, but not exactly touching other talents efforts and in details stuff.

Honestly for this part both sides are at fault, imo. Nousagi's at fault for not willing to explain/research further and also the ID fans themselves who aren't willing to explain it on their own what exactly happened. So when Nousagi dropped the video, the ID fans was like "you were wrong and lack informations", but... they themselves never explained it, so where's the real info anyway?

And legit, it would be nice to have an actual deep dive on the ID's Niji's collapse that wasn't just "ANYCOLOR cut off their support and kill it by the Merge".

httn

Hag enthusiast

Meche already hinted being 32, Onolumi is the one I have almost to no information (I don't watch her on the regular like the other two), but if I had to guess, she's really close to that age range. Joru on the other hand really hints being 35+ considering her childhood stories.
Meche turned 31 last december.

Lumi is an enigma, I dont get any hag vibes from her either. Must just be another hag lover.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Nonce Defence Force
I managed to get one from USAGundamstore about a year and a half after her termination. Seems they had one in stock and never got rid of it. When I went to JP I didn't really see any Rushia merch. Not many Coco merch either but there seems to be some left in DonQuijote in Akihabara. I will have to go hunt for Mel merch. I was starting a small Mel shrine and got some merch but she got terminated 3 months later. Her merch wasnt really too popular so I expect I can still find some in bargain and clearance bins.

She made a Donothon at the start of the year to fund the 3D concert. This one I believe is a Sub-thon I am assuming to get the Twitch Partner Plus thing where you need 300 "points" for 3 months in a row. 1 Tier-1 Sub = 1 point. I believe the Tier 3 Subs are worth 5 points or something. If you get Partner Plus the revenue split goes from the default 50/50 to 70/30 which is what Youtube offers.

Mind my ignorance but how the fuck do you burn down your PC setup with a candle? Candles are self contained usually in some jar or container (for the most part) unless they just left a ton of paper right next to the open flame. On a more positive side-note. Her followers told her to put a bunch of shit that burned down in Throne so that they could help her replace it. In less than an hour her full Throne got funded.

There is also the Yubicraft collab they both did which was pretty nice. I did a small compilation clip which is currently like my 2nd or 3rd top viewed clip on the channel. I miss those days. I sorta miss the edgy content.

Not sure but honestly it seems like piss is one of the most common fetishes out there. Hell, its probably like top 2 or 3 after Feet and BDSM.

I enjoy the coomer shit (still havent gone too deep with them) but honestly when it comes to their regular content, they are all really good.

Goat has pure sex voice and is pretty chill. She is also a massive dork.
Rabbit reminds me a bit of Cottontail in that she is good with the banter.
Squid is also a massive dork but really fun. Has a Kaela vibe with her ultra-long streams.
Bear I haven't checked out due to timezone.
Lil-sis is a bit yab but very cute.
Eyepatch is also very fun to listen to.

Its a coomer corp and they mostly post using their coomer accounts so its normal for those accounts to be bigger. They have their regular accounts in case they have to promote something or they have a sponsor, they can link their "clean" accounts.
Your posts are so hard to give an "Agree" because you'll say something deadass facts to one response but then say something like "I enjoy the coomer shit" and force me to disavow.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Someone let Yuu cook (in a game, thankfully):

Stunned But Dumb

Idol EN Dropped a cover a few hours ago

Rica dropped a cover just a bit ago

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Idol EN Dropped a cover a few hours ago

Rica dropped a cover just a bit ago

Speaking of Rica

She will stream Apex Legends with some friends
And Guutara will try IRL streaming (this is important because its the first time she will do it)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lumi is weird in so many ways. Even beyond me not understanding why there are four fluent EN/JP retrotubers when fluent EN/JP are usually rarer than diamonds, she's clearly ESL in Japan and works there, yet her OS is set to English...

I love my weird Japanese office lady ESL retro gamer budding westaboo chuuba~

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Shisui Kiki continuing Blue Archive Volume 5, second half at 9PM JST.

With this she's caught up with the story in EN. Once she graduated there's one less Vtuber whose content isn't BA/gacha exclusive who actually explored the game outside the main story (her sensei level is maxed, cleared raids and drills as well).

Kaduki Mikuru, ex Propro now indie releases a cover song at the same time.

Later at midnight JST Live Union's Enma Ruri with her regular karaoke.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

ID Cover of an ID(?) idol song premiering now.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Lumi is weird in so many ways. Even beyond me not understanding why there are four fluent EN/JP retrotubers when fluent EN/JP are usually rarer than diamonds, she's clearly ESL in Japan and works there, yet her OS is set to English...

I love my weird Japanese office lady ESL retro gamer budding westaboo chuuba~
Maybe she set the system to english as a way to familiarize herself with the language, that's how I got better used to it, at least. Meche herself is in mystery to me if she's JP/EN or EN/JP, her japanese is clean but she might just be used to keigo in a formal setting (office job) and uses it on a daily basis.

Freyaguma is debuting a new outfit, it's beautiful

Kirispica is playing The Quarry

The french is playing STALKER, babyrage incoming

Anime Fan

Early morning Shiina cooking stream soon.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Looks like this vtuber got the good ending.

Edit: Oh, someone else has been keeping an eye on her Twitter?

Last edited:

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I seriously CANNOT believe the corpo whores would do WHORE things :PomuAngry::PomuAngry:
Some of you niggas seem to be up their asses ready to collect, post it here and feign outrage

Right? I get there's a lot of "v-tubing purity" types here, but personally I can respect a chuuba who comes out and says "I'm going to do sexual content for money" instead of pushing the idea of purity while doing secret blowjob asmr in memberships or alternate channels.

Fubuki said that it's unlikely that there will be a hololive Summer this time around.

(Supporting this: the 2nd holoEN concert, Breaking Dimensions, takes place a few days before Splash Party was last year. It's for the best considering the measures that have been taken to cut back on the usage of the 3D studio.)

May also be because of the recent Youtube crackdowns on ASMR and other NSFW stuff, I know a couple Holo channels have strikes on them at this point (Marine for sure, maybe Matsuri IIRC?) so Cover might be a little leery of Summer content at the moment.

All ESLs have an excuse now if a bong cant even speak the language

Although at this rate more bongs will speak more hindi or pashtu than english

Damn it @The Proctor now the ESLs are going to get uppity. The typo is still there, Proctor, hurry before they start rebelling against the Crown oh shit oh fuck

EDIT: Typo repaired: law and order has been restored. Take that, foreign agitators!

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Top Bottom