"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

httn

Hag enthusiast

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
It's never been more over... :painpeko:

In the meantime here's some cute art :pomuLove:

Stunned But Dumb

Kazuma

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Salado

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Nousagi dropped out of school months ago. I believe he mention it when he was first streaming with LM.
I knew he was a retard, but not to this extent.
Good luck escaping the third world now, femboy.

Catbox

She is so white.

I don't buy her GFE but :nenebased:
We need more chubas going down on classic hiphop and R&B, I would shill the fuck out of anyone that covers Rakim or BustaRhymes.

niggaphil

Nousagi dropped out of school months ago. I believe he mention it when he was first streaming with LM.
To become financial freedom, he can get a gay spouse visa and come to usa though, if he is able to find a white man in flip vtuber convention gay orgies.

it would work effectively, just like how Amos Yee get free food and free accomodation in USA! :dokiSmug:

Stunned But Dumb

Mercy raided into this girl named Aimee from a corpo or group I have never heard of called Yume + playing Sonic Adventure. Not sure if they've been talked about before but they just debuted a month ago. Man... there's a lot of corps and chuubas, huh?

Bronze

Vtuber who had surgery due to tumor seems to had it removed successfully and is now resting

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

774inc's Hebiyoi Tier has been doing collabs with fellow members titled "Prejudice Resolution Adjustment" and this time the guest is Hinata Mashu.

For a short peek into Mashu, here's a clip.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo releasing a Kanaria single at 8PM JST.

She sang this song during her previous karaoke, very highly recommended.

VSpo's Kurumi Noah zatsu clip.

Looks like /774/ might have found Shishio Chris' RM, inui_r18 on X (NSFW warning).

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
we've reached the point where people are just naming vtubers fucking "Drywall"

im personally waiting for Circ Um Cicsion or Mike Hunt
Sorry, Vox already has Sir Cum Zizion reserved for when he abandonds ship and joins Vshojo.
I'm kinda shocked almost everyone seems to be listing gaming streams. Mine are all karaoke and 3D debut and concert streams. In particular Irys's 3D showcase, all the songs she sang are right up my alley. Also Mumei and Fauna's 3D debuts. I actually kinda tear up a lil watching them finally freed from live2d and move around freely.

I am going to spend so much $$ on Advent merch it's gonna be stupid, I'm actually budgeting for it like a responsible adult jesus fucking christ. Especially when they are get their 3Ds..
Word of warning, I'm not sure of other people's experience with Omocat, but I was incredibly disappointed at the quality of their T-shirts, especially for paying 50$ with tax and shipping at the end of the day. Loose threads everywhere. And it started crackling the first time in the wash, but that was probably my fault for not knowing you have to wash graphic Ts inside out on cold.

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live and is going to play Lord of The Rings: the third age.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

UberSoldat

Jorunna, Meche, and Onolumi play Guild Wars

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Kiri Kilovolt has reached 25K subs on Youtube:

For context, she's now the most-subbed member of the mixed-gender group Globie and has reached 25K subs in just over three months. Seems like her heavy focus on cars and car-related content is really paying off for her because she's getting solid support, especially for someone in as small a corpo as she is in.

oh wait
her name is kiri Kilovolt, I thought it was Kiki
When reading the other place about a Kiki and her deets, I kept thinking about her :loading:

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Jorunna, Meche, and Onolumi play Guild Wars

240615-061415.png

THIS IS MY BIGGEST :holohag: :hololove:
:pomuLove: :pomuLove: :pomuLove:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)