"Fuck you Eimi! hahahahaha!"Shisui Michiru
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

SomeRando

Piecing together her posts on her discord, it seems she left a candle lit when she went to the bathroom for a "medical emergency", and it caused the fire while she was out of the room

White women fighting the irresistible urge to light candles for no reason and fuck dogs

Challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

Kiri Kilovolt has reached 25K subs on Youtube:

For context, she's now the most-subbed member of the mixed-gender group Globie and has reached 25K subs in just over three months. Seems like her heavy focus on cars and car-related content is really paying off for her because she's getting solid support, especially for someone in as small a corpo as she is in.

And she didn't even have to get a whoretuber like last time, Lightning McQueen wins again.

This is like her 4th one in a year and a half she's been around. I know she needs funds for the concerts she likes setting up but damn you can only get so much money out of your viewers.

I like Nyana but I agree that's too much milking too soon, especially having a smaller audience. She's grown and she's like 5k away from 30k subs which is pretty cool for a vtuber that was spawned from Pippa making a meme corpo but you can't push things so hard.

Last edited:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

> vtuber
> enjoys metal
> plays oldschool runescape
That's a rare jackpot combo right there.
Dumpster diving low count vtubers on twitch can pay off :BijouBijou:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This is like her 4th one in a year and a half she's been around. I know she needs funds for the concerts she likes setting up but damn you can only get so much money out of your viewers.
I wouldn't necessarily say it's too many subathons. That would really be a question for her audience: do they feel like she's delivering on sub goals? Is she using the money from donothons in a way that the audience appreciates? If the audience is still supporting her donothons, I'd say she probably is. Also, doing donothons every three or six months is also part of streaming meta for a fair portion of Twitch livestreamers, Nyana is only an outlier as a vtuber.

There's good arguments to be had about not doing donothons but doing them doesn't look like it's a problem for Nyana at the moment.

Xuhle

Wow, the video was flawed from concept. Terrible idea, man. I understand he was probably busy with school, but if he had no intention of putting in the effort to give better context for the issues for NijiID, then why bother making the video for any reason other than to be a drama mama. Oh Nousagi...
Nousagi dropped out of school months ago. I believe he mention it when he was first streaming with LM.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Myth Minecraft 1block challenge day 1 starting

Ballpark_Look

The corp of Duellogs is debuting its talents soon. They have watchalongs by Mari Mari, Nova as her PL and few others.

They already spoiled who the talents are lol.

e: just check their merch website

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
DuelLogs actually made an agency, and he has talents to debut? What a timeline we live in.

Salado

Bronze

DuelLogs actually made an agency, and he has talents to debut? What a timeline we live in.
Afaik these ones are all people who know him. 2nd gen will be a mix of friends and Audition

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You guys have any particular streams that you like enough to watch the vod all the way through multiple times?
Tenma's South Park: The Stick of Truth playthrough, Lumi's Darkest Dungeon playthrough, Pippa's GTAV playthrough, and any collabs between Pippa and Lumi (aka Yabcast). There are definitely others because I don't mind rewatching stuff I enjoy, but these ones were some of the first to come to mind.

All of these streams are extremely funny and as weird as it might sound since they're only a few years old, they feel nostalgic to me. I've said it before, but Tenma's playthrough is literally the reason I got into the EN side of vtubing, why I'm a Phasefag now, and why I even watch livestreams in general. Lumi's playthrough is one of the first series I've watched of her solo, and Pippa's GTA is just a ton of fun with so many great moments. As for the Yabcast streams, not only do Pippa and Lumi have some of the most fun chemistry in vtubing to me, some of these were how I was introduced to Lumi. I found her so funny with Pippa, I went to watch her streams....and look where I am now.

If I was able to understand JP, there'd be plenty of HoloJP streams under that as there are plenty of clips from certain streams I like watching over and over. Such as this one:

You know, after reading through the recent happening and just being mentally exhausted from it, I think starting a rewatch of one of the above series might be nice...
:depressedtako:

I'll leave off with this funny:

Screenshot-2024-06-14-160953.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
As for the Yabcast streams, not only do Pippa and Lumi have some of the most fun chemistry in vtubing to me, some of these were how I was introduced to Lumi.
Oh man, I'm surprised I didn't mention the first Pippa/Lumi collab in my question, that one's a real highlight.

Hell, I made a clip of it when I applied to be an editor for Phase Connect. They wisely turned me down, but I still look fondly on the clip.

Bronze

Idol Endless is celebrating 1 year anniversary and has been live for an hour. Poko's pov

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Top Bottom