"I'm gonna have my revenge on your whole species"Ceres Fauna
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame's next Habanai is premiering tomorrow, this time around she went to a Safari Park with Miko

You guys have any particular streams that you like enough to watch the vod all the way through multiple time
I'm a sucker for watchalongs and every Spooky Season I rewatch some members' horror ones, but Ina's Color Out of Space is a staple.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

lvl8

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Where would you take Tenma on a vacation?

View attachment 71677
The obvious choice is silent hill. Her desire to bitch endlessly in bad situations wouldn't attract a horde of zombies because you called her an angry chihuahua 4 months go on stream and she remembers your name.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Suzumi Nemo showcasing her new look at 8PM JST.

Somehow she now looks like the graduating Shisui Kiki's new look.

This will be fun, Ishigami Nozomi RFA at 9PM JST.

After defeating the boss, she announced her 3D showcase on 21 June.

VSpo overcooking chaos clip with Yakumo Beni, Ichinose Uruha, Yumeno Akari, and Tachibana Hinano.

Hinano is taking July off but she's still going for collabs in other channels.

The two famous holo culinary talents, Monogatari style.

Do you have any idea why is this happening? I watch Leona and Hato stuff on the regular on Youtube but I never sniffed anything like this.
Honestly no idea, but this is as I know the fourth threat for Vtuber's live shows. Two directed at Re:AcT and one at Holo Gamers where they still proceed and one directed at dotLive where the company cancelled the show.

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker

UberSoldat

Onolumi plays Dead Space

Sayu on the possible scam of a company she's joining, I feel bad for the commenters

Stunned But Dumb

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu on the possible scam of a company she's joining, I feel bad for the commenters

Agency: Go ahead and have your lawyer make the revisions we agreed on
Sayu: so we agreed on a bunch of revisions and a bunch of really good negotiations and they said "have your lawyer write them in and then we'll sign it"
I knew her lawyer was involved this validates the trust I had that she is being careful about this

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aura is having a summer-themed concert stream with a bunch of guests on the 15th at 6 PM GMT.
2y0iizhzhh6d1.png

@God's Strongest Mozumite
foto_no_exif - 2024-06-14T084402.892.png
:wawaspazzing::wawaspazzing:
ORANGE WOMEN

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Unfortunately, the rabbit's ears are too big ,i cant fit it in😔
1718369085194.jpeg

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Limkin

Agency: Go ahead and have your lawyer make the revisions we agreed on
Sayu: so we agreed on a bunch of revisions and a bunch of really good negotiations and they said "have your lawyer write them in and then we'll sign it"
I knew her lawyer was involved this validates the trust I had that she is being careful about this
Every other vtuber in the world: "Wait. You can do that???"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Every other vtuber in the world: "Wait. You can do that???"
I'm not sure how much bargaining power you have when you're joining a corpo as a fresh face, but Sayu is bringing her model and assets, 100K subs and high 3-view CCV with her to support this upcoming agency, I think she has some bargaining power and I'm glad she's used it.

Limkin

I'm not sure how much bargaining power you have when you're joining a corpo as a fresh face, but Sayu is bringing her model and assets, 100K subs and high 3-view CCV with her to support this upcoming agency, I think she has some bargaining power and I'm glad she's used it.
Your bargaining power is - they need to hire someone, and you can do literally any other job. A company wants talented people to make them money, if they siphon through every candidate until they hit the rock bottom who agree to their bs contract they will end up with someone who will not even make them even (just look at latest Niji gens lol). You obviously can't push too far, but blindly agreeing to everything written is never a good idea

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I immediately thought of that video, but I've had forgotten where it was.

While trying to find that video through the /vt/ archives, I've stumbled upon this interesting thread making a case that Civia was not involved herself in the anti-Coco campaign.
A major takeaway is that the Chinese antis had a website laying out their infiltration plan of western sites with the goal of creating FUD among the international pro-Coco coalition, using existing prejudice of holoCN members (Artia, specifically) on places like 4chan as the seeds. (Searching through /jp/ and /vt/ archives, this site wasn't linked since 2021.)
I would appreciate thoughts from @Gaotye (bilibili DD) on this.
This post is so weird that I can't give you an accurate assessment all of a sudden, but the fact that something like this can appear and become popular is a reflection of how twisted and disgusting China's long-standing nationalist propaganda is:kiaragodno:

Ballpark_Look

This post is so weird that I can't give you an accurate assessment all of a sudden, but the fact that something like this can appear and become popular is a reflection of how twisted and disgusting China's long-standing nationalist propaganda is:kiaragodno:
China is so messed up, especially on the Internet. It's so bad even Artia jumped ship and lives either in the US or the UK right now.

Void Scribas

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

China is so messed up, especially on the Internet. It's so bad even Artia jumped ship and lives either in the US or the UK right now.
Artia had toyed with the idea of getting back into the business. Re-establishing a VTB company in BIlibili, but actually doing it, found out how difficult it was . Because of China's bad public opinion environment and poor local market, Artia has despaired of the industry, and she cancelled her last VTB account in BIlibili at the beginning of this year.

She later said people who like to see VTB and like to be VTB may have psychological problems and should ask a psychologist to talk regularly.:ponrys:
Now that she has a boyfriend, she seems to be doing well, and maybe leaving the bad place is the best choice

Bronze

Top Bottom