"The earth that we all stand on; Nevermind, we all are children of the Earth, we are children of Takenoko"Omaru Polka
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think Holo is having a meeting soon, Shiori and FWMC ended their stream almost at the same time, I guess it has to do with chinx shit.

Salado

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Looking deeper into Sayu's new corpo and it's a mess to say the least. I'm confident calling it more than just rumors unless Sayu herself says something now.

This is from their about page. They're still putting together their webpage as I'm writing this and sections that were blank a couple hours ago now have content.

View attachment 71520
The woman on the right is the focus atm. She is also one of their talents Eois Elypsis. Instagram video where she calls herself Quinn. She also fleshposts a lot on twitter including her going offkai as a bunny girl.
Her and Sayu's manager Raechit are mutuals and Rae even replies to her twitter post below.

She posted both on twitter & /vt/ to clarify that they had no affiliation with a rival company Aurora Live VR and apparently there was a bunch of drama with them.

A

She inadvertently confirms the leaks by saying she was trying to make some private playlists of their talents and even proves it's her on /vt/

quinn-from-noa.png

Larger versions of verification pictures
https://ibb.co/3rYJzwQ, https://ibb.co/HVF3V4M, https://ibb.co/8Mpdw0M

Not only Quinn/EOIS herself but two other talents at Noa are apparently all ex-ALVR members
View attachment 71524
View attachment 71523
Reddit post

But it doesn't stop there, someone on /r/Kurosanji is claiming the parent company is a scam and even accuses them of doxing. Far from the most reliable group of people but worth paying attention to

The parent company is also the same ones working with Hololive so that's fun...

A lot of this shit is hard to dig into cause China so having the resident Chinese verify any of this would be helpful.

Is this company a Mythic kind of deal, or a "corpo" corpo?

I mean, at least Sayu didn't sell her IP to them. She can't be that retarded, right...right?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Should the Sayu/Noa stuff get an Events or Laundry Room thread? It seems like it has potential.
With what that's been posted, yes. This is definitely a dumpster fire and its only the beginning.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
holy shit sayu is more retarded than I thought :NOWWELAUGH: Sayu you better pull up, your ex husband need his alimony you dumb bitch!!!
I also find out undeniable proof lumi is the literal demon, my poor nigga fishman :urtearingmeapart:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Found something kinda fun

Some guy is doing vtubing with just a knight rig, he seems to sperg about medieval games and history, he has a nice enough voice

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I think Holo is having a meeting soon, Shiori and FWMC ended their stream almost at the same time, I guess it has to do with chinx shit.
You mean Hololive En right?
ID:

Stars:

Stars EN:

JP:

Touch Fluffy Tail

This is it, the beginning of the end, management is going to announce to the rest of the talents that cover has been bought by a billionaire Tencent executive.
From now on they will have to replace their singing and dancing classes with Mandarin ones and stream at least one day per week on B2 in order to appease their new chinese overlords.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly's vocabulary has devolved into using 'chungus' to describe things, and this quote tweet encapsulates it perfectly.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good night asylum

LUI AND GOZARU LOVE

Xuhle

Looking deeper into Sayu's new corpo and it's a mess to say the least. I'm confident calling it more than just rumors unless Sayu herself says something now.

This is from their about page. They're still putting together their webpage as I'm writing this and sections that were blank a couple hours ago now have content.

View attachment 71520
The woman on the right is the focus atm. She is also one of their talents Eois Elypsis. Instagram video where she calls herself Quinn. She also fleshposts a lot on twitter including her going offkai as a bunny girl.
Her and Sayu's manager Raechit are mutuals and Rae even replies to her twitter post below.

She posted both on twitter & /vt/ to clarify that they had no affiliation with a rival company Aurora Live VR and apparently there was a bunch of drama with them.

A

She inadvertently confirms the leaks by saying she was trying to make some private playlists of their talents and even proves it's her on /vt/

quinn-from-noa.png

Not only Quinn/EOIS herself but two other talents at Noa are apparently all ex-ALVR members
View attachment 71524
View attachment 71523
Reddit post

But it doesn't stop there, someone on /r/Kurosanji is claiming the parent company is a scam and even accuses them of doxing. Far from the most reliable group of people but worth paying attention to

A lot of this shit is hard to dig into cause China so having the resident Chinese verify any of this would be helpful.

Is this company a Mythic kind of deal, or a "corpo" corpo?

I mean, at least Sayu didn't sell her IP to them. She can't be that retarded, right...right?
Personally Im leaning towards it looking like its a Mythic style deal cause ive dug through there talents as far as i can and im not finding any mention on them linking back to Noa. The only ones ive found actually linking back to them has been affiliated people like Eois. Even there current talents that they have one is supposed to be debuting later this month and he still hasnt gotten anything that i can tell, for context that is Noro. Even there big three that are connected to them have nothing saying anything about Noa, SuRge might have something as his manager is Quinn which could be a coincedence but idk.

While i was making this i noticed on the YT page now Azeru Official has now been removed like the rest of Kuro. So can we even trust who affiliated or not?

DanishCookies

1718164618322.png
Argentinians should only be allowed to buy gift memberships

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
What's going on with Sayu? I've not been around much because lmao and if you think I'm going to backread at all you are wrong.

niggaphil

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Don't hold your hopes against BIlibili, since the last Matsuri event, someone has asked a similar question to Aqua, when Aqua used a very exaggerated tone to say that she has no plans to go back to BIlibili and has no intention of going back.:depressedtako:

:nenebased:

Every day, I find a new reason to like Aqua even more.

View attachment 71520

A

quinn-from-noa.png

View attachment 71524
View attachment 71523
Reddit post

My God Sayu, what the fuck have you gotten yourself into? This is beyond retarded. All of this before any official happenings.
:whatastory:

I don't dislike Sayu, but this absolutely looks like a dumb ass decision waiting to blow up on her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The real fa ggots the whole time were Lumi's fans and coworkers!

What in the unholy FUCK is the point of these posts!?!?

Also hi @Jester
Don’t scare him away, he obviously signed up to post proof!
View attachment 71544
Argentinians should only be allowed to buy gift memberships
Uhhhhh, no, that is the worst thing to allow them to do because gift memberships are always an opportunity cost; you might lose out on someone purchasing a normal price membership because they received one for pennies.
The girls just need to know to filter out the ARS supers, IRyS treats red ARS as a sub-yellow (thanks the name and doesn’t read it).

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom