"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

You should tell this to everyone as we are far away from the days of mirror streams that caused a lot of the problems with CCP Shills in the first place and B2 exclusive public streams like the ones that Aqua used to do

Also i dont understand why B2/Cover or whoever the fuck is getting them into there again didnt choose other Holos more popular because Matsuri doesnt make any fucking sense as she never was popular in the first place during those far away years

Aqua was so popular she had a Cover of the official League of Legends Worlds Song and had more collabs with League planned but the Incident cut everything for her
Don't hold your hopes against BIlibili, since the last Matsuri event, someone has asked a similar question to Aqua, when Aqua used a very exaggerated tone to say that she has no plans to go back to BIlibili and has no intention of going back.:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Xuhle

I still don't understand this company cause this is the only vtuber that mentioned it's affiliation that I can see in en and linked to the yt page. The others that I've looked through mention nothing of it at all so, even looking at Rei Bubble who has the video on her yt page I can only get it on brave browser yet if I look at her page on two different yt apps it's not there.

Also all mention of bri, Rita, ria and sayu was gone from the noa page last I looked.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
UMMMM WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!!? SO MAKING A PRODUCT THAT MOCKS BIDEN IS A "NATIONAL SECURITY RISK"????

My government is such a bunch of faggots, and Homeland Security needs to get their metaphorical teeth kicked in by a judge.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Xuhle

My government is such a bunch of faggots, and Homeland Security needs to get their metaphorical teeth kicked in by a judge.
All of the alphabet agency need to be neutered, including the secret service who sent that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The China reentry is a terrible idea. Chinks are incapable of integrating with the rest of the internet, worse than fucking Pajeets. They belong behind their Great Firewall with their own vtubers away from the rest of us. Also Chink pandering ruins everything, blockbuster movies are unwatchable these days.

When the Gacha brainrot is so bad she joins the most random corpo for what I assume are special Mihoyo perks.
:depressedtako:

Wtf is this company?
View attachment 71506

View attachment 71505
EOIS is my new oshi

Saturnus

haha it's unou
UMMMM WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!!? SO MAKING A PRODUCT THAT MOCKS BIDEN IS A "NATIONAL SECURITY RISK"????

>They unironically site that it is an election year and this product could hurt his image for getting reelected.
:NOWWELAUGH:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Speaking of the Chinese, Doki's capacity for evil is on full display:

Xuhle

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

Why is the secret service writing and sending a cease and desist when it should be Biden's personal lawyer? There is literally nothing national security about this and just flagrant federal agency abuse.
Also sending this does more harm to zoomie voter opinions on him than not.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Don't hold your hopes against BIlibili, since the last Matsuri event, someone has asked a similar question to Aqua, when Aqua used a very exaggerated tone to say that she has no plans to go back to BIlibili and has no intention of going back.:depressedtako:

This actually what i want friend
Holos having power to choose is a good thing
Why is the secret service writing and sending a cease and desist when it should be Biden's personal lawyer? There is literally nothing national security about this and just flagrant federal agency abuse.
Also sending this does more harm to zoomie voter opinions on him than not.
1718139005710.png
It doesnt even look that bad

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

I have constitutional questions about this.

GOTBB

I was never one to believe chubba stories, especially on the holo side, but unless they were literal airbags, idk what kinda girl she was around lmao
I thought she was probably talking about
k.jpg

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
I’m genuinely baffled why Cover corp would dip their toes to a pool of lava just to pander for the Chinese again. I will never forget how they mercilessly harassed Coco Kiryu, and I would have urges to beat the shit out of those CCP Wumao fucks.

Edit: I also forgot to mention how welcoming I was to those Chinese only to fully realize those who hate them were right when they started harassing Holo girls all because she showed Google stat that Taiwan is a country, giving full justification to attack her relentlessly. Hell, those fucks go as far as post gore and edited irl photos of Kson in Coco Kiryu’s twitter tags.

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Been looking around and I don't see that much anger or panic from people about the chink thing.
Most opinions seem to be "We'll see how it goes but I don't expect it to end well" if Niji did something like this they would be getting roasted over the fire in seconds. I guess building good will does have merits after all, but I honestly wish people were angrier at Cover and demanding for this shit to cease. Corpos should not be given the benefit of the doubt when they're trying to fool people.

That's my biggest issue, the attempt to be sneaky about it. Stop being pussies and say it outright, nobody wants this and hiding it won't make things better.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Been looking around and I don't see that much anger or panic from people about the chink thing.
Most opinions seem to be "We'll see how it goes but I don't expect it to end well" if Niji did something like this they would be getting roasted over the fire in seconds. I guess building good will does have merits after all, but I honestly wish people were angrier at Cover and demanding for this shit to cease. Corpos should not be given the benefit of the doubt when they're trying to fool people.

That's my biggest issue, the attempt to be sneaky about it. Stop being pussies and say it outright, nobody wants this and hiding it won't make things better.
That's only because they didn't post about it on Twitter. Kobo's fans are entirely insular from the rest of Holo and probably don't even know about the bilibili drama. If it was announced or retweeted by an official account, then it would have been way worse. If anyone else does it, I think the response will be similar to Matsuri's.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Limkin

I’m genuinely baffled why Cover corp would dip their toes to a pool of lava just to pander for the Chinese again. I will never forget how they mercilessly harassed Coco Kiryu, and I would have urges to beat the shit out of those CCP Wumao fucks.
They need money to buy Vshojo to fire Kson a second time. When Bilibili heard about it they promised to sponsor streams for the rest of the year, even if they make no money on them

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ina playing Elden Ring

Goddamn, Ina's really reached a new height in lazy thumbnails. Not even the simple doodles anymore. I like it.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

The average fan has the memory of a goldfish who's opinion is informed by current public sentiment, and that's assuming most of them have even been around long enough to remember how the Chinese market imploded in the first place.

Top Bottom