"I'm a fast l... well, I am a learner"IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

Well, blue bear caught the cough

guess she was lesmaxxing with my Romanian wife too much in the offkai :dokiSmug:

Salado

If you understand Japanese this could be interesting.

Atlas

For all the people who said I should be her manager:

I don't even want to be her manager, but hearing that hurt.:fishmandispair:

Sorry you weren't able to successfully groom your way into being her manager. Mind if I give it a shot?

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sorry you weren't able to successfully groom your way into being her manager. Mind if I give it a shot?
I never tried to do that, but sure, shoot your shot.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
While various reports throughout time is usually a signal of "if there's smoke there's fire," it ends up going in reverse after each time there's simply no evidence.
"If there's smoke, there's fire" is an antiquated mindset that has absolutely no basis in reality now social media is a thing - it has never been easier to plant dirt on someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong, and use that to create a successful defamation campaign. Performative social justice is in fashion, and if you even vaguely imply that someone might be a flawed human while presenting yourself or a person with diversity points as the victim then people who know nothing about the situation will "signal boost" your attempts at destroying their career uncritically, because that's what they've been conditioned to do. Hell I'd bet most people who retweet those "My Experience With x" twitlongers don't even fucking read them, they just enjoy the shot of dopamine they get from being a Good Person.

This kind of shit means it is absolutely possible, and in most cases very likely, that the smoke you see has no fire attached, which is especially fucked up because even if someone who's followed by vague rumours is in a rare position where they can prove their own innocence beyond reasonable doubt, it can still fuck with their career and cost them opportunities. Other people see the drama that was created through no fault of their own as baggage, and don't want to deal with a hundred 16-year-olds a day pestering them about working with le heckin' toxic problematic bully/abuser/rapist/paedophile etc..

The fact you left the part where she blows a kiss to another man who bought a sub in the clip tells me what kind of satisfaction you get from watching her.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live with her community CTF! :pomuLove:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The fact you left the part where she blows a kiss to another man who bought a sub in the clip tells me what kind of satisfaction you get from watching her.
I think you're projecting some fantasies you have onto me.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm not the one making clips of a woman talking down to me and blowing a kiss to another man, while sweeping up for her for free. :smugpipi:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"If there's smoke, there's fire" is an antiquated mindset that has absolutely no basis in reality now social media is a thing - it has never been easier to plant dirt on someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong, and use that to create a successful defamation campaign.
Lol, specially in this fucking scene, where speculation and scattered clues are enough for people to come to steadfast conclusions about thousands of people or massive companies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm not the one making clips of a woman talking down to me and blowing a kiss to another man, while sweeping up for her for free. :smugpipi:
I'll take the bait. I only consider Hexa a friend. :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Goddamn, Hexa doesn't even apologize before thrusting that knife right in.

God's Strongest Dragoon

some other kfp are working on a contingency plan? those things happen between closed doors in spaces, I, as a lurker, am not privy to so idk what that really entails but good for them I guess
...are the KFP plotting to disappear the guy if he shows up? Just telling him "hey, she's doing a MnG over in this area of the event" to lure him somewhere secluded and then take care of business?

Tubedude

"If there's smoke, there's fire" is an antiquated mindset that has absolutely no basis in reality now social media is a thing - it has never been easier to plant dirt on someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong, and use that to create a successful defamation campaign. Performative social justice is in fashion, and if you even vaguely imply that someone might be a flawed human while presenting yourself or a person with diversity points as the victim then people who know nothing about the situation will "signal boost" your attempts at destroying their career uncritically, because that's what they've been conditioned to do. Hell I'd bet most people who retweet those "My Experience With x" twitlongers don't even fucking read them, they just enjoy the shot of dopamine they get from being a Good Person.

This kind of shit means it is absolutely possible, and in most cases very likely, that the smoke you see has no fire attached, which is especially fucked up because even if someone who's followed by vague rumours is in a rare position where they can prove their own innocence beyond reasonable doubt, it can still fuck with their career and cost them opportunities. Other people see the drama that was created through no fault of their own as baggage, and don't want to deal with a hundred 16-year-olds a day pestering them about working with le heckin' toxic problematic bully/abuser/rapist/paedophile etc..
I mean the concept of false accusations ruining someone's life has been around for a long fucking time (see the Bible's old testament with the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife), so I'd argue that "If there's smoke, there's fire" has always been flawed, even since conception. Obviously take in information and try not to outright dismiss things, but people lie for their own benefit or revenge all the fucking time. Hard proof is king.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
...are the KFP plotting to disappear the guy if he shows up? Just telling him "hey, she's doing a MnG over in this area of the event" to lure him somewhere secluded and then take care of business?
They are insane enough to do it imo, KFP have to be the most cultish and organized fanbase of any vtuber I have ever seen, only outranked in aggression by chumcons too.

niggaphil

They are insane enough to do it imo, KFP have to be the most cultish and organized fanbase of any vtuber I have ever seen, only outranked in aggression by chumcons too.
I guess the reason is Kiara is actually hot irl, so there fanbase become a cult (thinking they have a chance getting into Kiara's pussy).

You can see the distinctive differences when compare to the wigger fanbase, they know who is the wigger, but did not engage with cult-like behaviour :dokiSmug:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

she doesn't deserve you bro, you may be a fag but you're not "I wiped my drives 3 times" retarded :whatastory:find a better grooming target, one that isn't that fat :smugrys:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

At this point I dont know if people here are baiting or really fell for obvious gayop
I'm gonna believe in the critical thinking ability of people and say USS Iowa is just baiting.

even the chinese doesn't fall for this gay shit, 10k view on that video, also note that bilibili fakes views so that's about 1000 real human clicked on it.
Last time gaotye even told us most bugmen don't even know who Kobo is, their knowledge of holo dated back to the coco days and never progressed then. I don't think they cared about matsuri either, if you want to fake gayops at least use the actual popular ones to the bugmen like aqua.
That's true. Kobo has almost no name recognition in BIlibili and has nothing to please Chinese other than the ability to speak a few words in Chinese

This is the Baovtuber introduced by BIlibili before, even though her self-introduction video under the great publicity of BIlibili got 2.5 million views, but the revenue data is very unsatisfactory.Based on a member's 138rmb calculation, Baovtuber's revenue in the first month is about 13,800-18,000 RMB(Including sc), equivalent to 1,800 to 2,400 US dollars, and don't forget that BIlibili takes a 50% cut, and the final amount is 900 to 1,200 US dollars

The next month Baovtuber's numbers plummeted by half, remembering that time she was still active, but earning less than $500 a month
1718092260537.png
Reference website:https://vtbs.moe/detail/1458008883

Although Chinese people generally receive more than nine years of English education, due to long-term closed market conditions and the prevalence of piracy, the English audience in China is very immature.Even with the support of the BIlibili platform, it doesn't work because the soil is so bad:naruhodo:

Last edited:

USS IOWA

At this point I dont know if people here are baiting or really fell for obvious gayop
I'm gonna believe in the critical thinking ability of people and say USS Iowa is just baiting.
Nah, I'm just a retard. I thought that this tweet is based off of that.

Top Bottom