"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Rosemi's stream is also a mirror stream, so you don't have to have the shit one open on your screen and you can watch the only NijiEN member that's still precious. Plus she's using her 3D. :sanasmile:
Rosemi :pomuLove: but I hate Geoff :depressedtako:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Summer Game Fest with:
Rosemi

Rhubarb

Bam

You want Japanese girl? Ohayama

Male voice? Here is Octavio

Adding Yura to the list

Also Dr Nova(e) is doing some important science here

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Chiaki and Kanna are doing a watchalong of the Summer Game Fest too.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kiara commissioned an update of her own 3D model to add more possible expressions and hand motions.
"commissioned" it? As in outside of the regular order the company has? Or did she just ask management for it?
Is this in the same vein as that lewd Okayu outfit?

Did they make it even shittier and clunkier? The peak was V.

Salado

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"commissioned" it? As in outside of the regular order the company has? Or did she just ask management for it?
Is this in the same vein as that lewd Okayu outfit?
Same vein as Okayu. It doesn't work with the Hololive app, it uses a totally different one.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

I hope once Microsoft is done with Age of Mythology: Retold they'll get around to remaking or a sequel to Rise of Nation... Like that's ever going to happen :gunpeko:

SUMMER GAME FEST 2024 WITH ROSEMI 🍉🎮 【Stream on Screen】 41-32 screenshot.png

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Same vein as Okayu. It doesn't work with the Hololive app, it uses a totally different one.
Don't be surprised if they crack down on that policy in the future lol. I can see like a million avenues for liability and stupid issues arising from it.

VSoyBoy

After his birthday went really well for him, Kuro is back to things just not really working out for him.

He has complained about not being able to hear well on one side and some pain for a while and it only got worse until he finally went to the hospital today.

Archive
Apparently his eardrum went fucky which caused his intense pain. He may not be able to hear on that side for up to a month.

Archive

Anyways, to make this a bit nicer, check out this cute karaoke duo between Kuro and Michi:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Tenma unicorns for Wendigoon

I'd pay an unhealthy amount of money for wendigoon to collab with Pippa or any other vtuber for that matter. That would be peak content.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Panko crying right now from the projects Ringodachis did for her birthday.

(Site not letting me upload images)

But she will play the games ringos made for her tomorrows stream.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dug around a bit and Kiara's 3D was definitely done by whoever did it for Isegye idol lol, she's got the same expressions as that one Korean chick from there she likes.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Dug around a bit and Kiara's 3D was definitely done by whoever did it for Isegye idol lol, she's got the same expressions as that one Korean chick from there she likes.
Gosegu
Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 5.02.03 PM.png

Top Bottom