"Il piano di oggi e suonare il piano molto piano al terzo piano"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I mean the big reason why people hated Vshojo was because of the talents in it, the company as an entity itself doesn't seem to have anything all that good or bad; really only the poaching and nepo-hiring were the company. Everything else negative was connected to talents. So when two talents carrying the lion's share of the negative baggage leave and multiple talents people actually like join, opinions would change.
You're right; if every VHoeShow member from before Kson joined left and the only members were Kson and Henya I wouldn't have a negative opinion of them. (The ExNijis can stay or go; I don't care. I never watched any of them before they joined anyway.)

Clip tax:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's 4 am my time. I'm been sick with who knows what, causing me to be only able to sleep for a few hours before I wake up in a cold sweat. My appetite is near non-existent, and haven't eaten in the past 30 hours.

All this combined means I'm having a moment where a random and likely stupid question pops into my head, and I'm delusional enough to ask it - and that question is:

How many vtubers, do you think, want to have sex with their vtuber selves? How many have body pillows of their vtuber avatars and do a lot of rubbing with it at night?
:medsmoremeds:
But also, there are a bunch who seem a little too into R34 of their models, but I always took it as a sort of self-inserting ego stroking

niggaphil

Better yet why not bang a cosplayer cosplaying as your own Vtuber avatar?
Sounds like a good idea for the Prostate to cosplay Kirshe in V-Expo orgy event! :dokiSmug:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How many vtubers, do you think, want to have sex with their vtuber selves? How many have body pillows of their vtuber avatars and do a lot of rubbing with it at night?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Why go with more tame version of mogu mogu yacht if you can always go full way
Im really glad that im sane enough to know i will never think of writing something like that. But man this anon made history and i have nothing but respect for him.
c35.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Octavio confirms that YouTube is behind them removing all the Bunny Garden videos
Screenshot-20240605-093600.png

Guess they're really cracking down on lewd content. Surely this won't result in them massively overcorrecting right?
:BijouBijou:

Limkin

Guess they're really cracking down on lewd content. Surely this won't result in them massively overcorrecting right?
I already download all my favorite ASMR anyway, even not coomer ones, I am prepared since last purge

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is already an overcorrection. Fucking Neal.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Octavio confirms that YouTube is behind them removing all the Bunny Garden videos
Screenshot-20240605-093600.png

Minecraft arc 2.0 inc.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
This is already an overcorrection. Fucking Neal.
It sucks but is ultimately tolerable considering the main alternative to Youtube is Twitch. Ew.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Saturnus

haha it's unou
For now, 774inc's Hebiyoi Tier with Shin Megami Tensei 3
>The only vtubers I've seen play Mainline are Lui, Kiara. and now Hebi
>Lui and Hebi played/are playing Nocturne HD
>Kiara, the only EN was promoted by Atlus to play SMT V and never picked it back up when they got permissions from Atlus. (I don't really blame her but still)

I am in despair.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muscle snake with another horror game from the depths of steam

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Happy birthday to Watame! :watamelon:

watame-%E8%A7%92%E5%B7%BB%E3%82%8F%E3%81%9F%E3%82%81.gif

Last edited: