"She's talking to another man, she's a whore"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kalion

:)
Alker is playing the best Xenoblade game:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
E2: And yeah, Lia saw what Eurger and his buddy were up to:

A
Lia was really about to say "Stop being gay", but didn't want to create another out-of-context reaction clip :SelenHAHAhere:

Called it.
She has to be careful with what she says there. There were possibly gay vermintide trying to sabotage things. I'm sure she'll deal with him later.
:smugselen:
As she's said in the past: Pack it up, Skittles Squad. She may lez it out with Pippa and Uruka, but at least she has standards. Plus, as she's said before, lesbianism is just what happens when you have a vtuber company.
:dokiSmug:

Speaking of which, have a clip:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
PixelLink Chronicle's first real game collab is on. Everyone's got a POV:

Kanna POV:

Wisu POV:

Chio POV:

Daiya POV:

I don't know if Tora-P kept them in the basement like Fishman does, but they're already comfortable with each other, the chemistry is there.

Limkin

I don't know if Tora-P kept them in the basement like Fishman does, but they're already comfortable with each other, the chemistry is there.
They were together for half a year before debut and could talk to other talents too.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Zyklon Mag

Happy Birthday Flayon! I bet you're getting lots of love this week from your fans and coworkers--
*Exclusively black cats*
What did he mean by this?:smugpipi:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ruru and Rumi playing Persona 3 Reload

The new gen of Pixelink girls are playing Phasmophobia
Arisu

Daiya

Kanna

Chio

Chirami creating portals

How the fuck do they know?!It was just one time, I swear.
vivaldi_K84xGFDzYb.jpg
Octavio confirms that YouTube is behind them removing all the Bunny Garden videos
Screenshot-20240605-093600.png

Guess they're really cracking down on lewd content. Surely this won't result in them massively overcorrecting right?
:BijouBijou:

It sucks but is ultimately tolerable considering the main alternative to Youtube is Twitch. Ew.
They can now do it on Twitter :gloomiLaugh:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rikka from Holostars announced that he'll be doing a Vtuber-only team tournament for Street Fighter 6:

Botan will be there! Along with Aki, Naraka, Kuzuha and a few others from 774, Niji, VSPO and VCR GTA/Rust:
74903851.jpg

Team A:
Toto from VSPO (AKI)
Tooko (Chun-Li)
Shibuya Hal (Rashid)
Vice-Captain Shien (Juri)
Captain Hikari from 774 (Marissa)

Team B:
Akirose (Guile)
Tsukasa (Akuma)
HonHima (Marissa)
Vice-Captain Pururu (Juri)
Captain Kuzuha (Akuma)

Team C:
Dtto (Juri)
Kanae (AKI)
Botan (Lily)
Vice-Captain Rai (Ken)
Captain Naraka (Juri)

It'll be next week on June 12, with team meetings and practice starting this Friday, June 7. The teams in the picture are organized from weakest to strongest, with the rightmost 2 being captain and vice-captain. You can see who will be fighting who based on where they are (So Botan will be fighting HonHima and Shibuya Hal as they're all in the middle). Every set is BO3 except the Vice-Captain/Captain matches which will be BO5.

What's cool is that there's gonna be special matches where a weaker player can choose to fight a stronger player to get bonus points for their team. But they also won't sacrifice any points if they lose the set. So if Botan wants to fight any of the captains or vice-captains, then she could. One of the weaker players could decide to fight her as well. It's a fun way to shake the tournament up and make it even more interesting.

And here's Rikka's tweets talking about it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
What is the point of it then?!?
None, there was a joke around that Nexas was in battle royale mode when everyone is in mode Alone in the dark and have to survive like they were playing autistic Apex, Harry bitched about it because ITS NOT TROOOOOOOOOOO THEY WOULD BE ON BATTLE ROYALE MODE IF THEY WERE IN OTHER PLATFORMSSSSSSSSSSS, only to admit in a interview that yes they dont even have managers and everyone is on their own

By the way after 2 months of bitching the talents are now free to stream on Twitch and Youtube so expect even LESS people using Anilive

2.0 is the same design by her dream artist. 1.5 artist didn't finish the job.
Be this a reminder to not trust brazilians

Guess they're really cracking down on lewd content. Surely this won't result in them massively overcorrecting right?
Is because of the ASMR parts, Youtube has decided to kill all of them, you could still play the game but you have to mute all the ASMR parts

Last edited:

Bronze

Hina's checking out Offkai pictures people took

Muyu is playing Faith

Beeko will play Elden ring in 20 min

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
V4Mirai girls talking about Offkai.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Be this a reminder to not trust brazilians
Hire better monkeys:

Bnuy playing Kenshi today

Krum is arting instead

And Ria is continuing DQX

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe Carmine playing Soma with heart rate monitor (Jesus, she is just chatting now and her heartrate 105-110)

Bam building castle (playing Tiny Glade demo)

Nasa's asmr Minecraft stream :sanasmile:

Kronii's abs

Salado

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's 4 am my time. I'm been sick with who knows what, causing me to be only able to sleep for a few hours before I wake up in a cold sweat. My appetite is near non-existent, and haven't eaten in the past 30 hours.

All this combined means I'm having a moment where a random and likely stupid question pops into my head, and I'm delusional enough to ask it - and that question is:

How many vtubers, do you think, want to have sex with their vtuber selves? How many have body pillows of their vtuber avatars and do a lot of rubbing with it at night?
This post wasn't on this page yet

Bump

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
In 30 minutes, If you missed Ami's offkai panel (99% chance you did) you'll get to attend digitally today, but first, some C64 games;

Top Bottom