"So uh... after the stream... you wanna show me your Bionicles?"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Bronze

TwoBit

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Nyaru is continuing her Offkai Concert

Tsukimi is building gunpla, she is so autistic (affectionate) I'm getting quite fond of her

Slabman building a Taser NERF Gun, will be asked to shock his balls

Freyja is back from Offkai as well, only heard good things about her

Bloom is finishing up another DOOM WAD: Evil Returns

Sasha is finishing Nobody Saves the World

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Happy Birthday Flayon! I bet you're getting lots of love this week from your fans and coworkers--
*Exclusively black cats*
What did he mean by this?:smugpipi:

He meant that flagay is both a nigga and a pussy.
By the way after 2 months of bitching the talents are now free to stream on Twitch and Youtube so expect even LESS people using Anilive
And now that the shitstain known as IRIAM is trying to do the exact same thing as them you can expect even LESS people as both pieces of trash compete for the 10 people stupid enough to consider streaming in an alternative platform.

Auditions for new Invaders are open.

ACCELERATE! THE JEW WILL NOT UPSTAGE US!

Last edited:

ex_lurker

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
SAWA, NO!

SAWA, YES!!!
I doubt she will because she did say she does her thing for the lols mostly and doesn't want to treat it as a job. That was a while ago though.
Anyway, you know I have to do it

LIIIISA YOU STOOOOOOOPID BITCH!!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
If you had waited you'd be in the better corp for you, head jew is gonna sell you all to some chink company by the end of the year. For real though my nigga fishman gives you money for music production.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla starts new game tonight yakuza finally over

Props to Ledisha R for being the number one Hanamori clipper in three languages

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Auditions for new Invaders are open.

I hope they pick up more weird ESL 3rd worlders I've never heard of before.
Are invaders normally auditioned for? Would have thought Phase scouted them.
Dizzy didn't audition, not sure if Lumi or Yuri had to do anything like that. Maybe Ember and Jelly did. IIRC last auditions you could apply for both invaders and new talent.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Juniper's anniversary. She's singing now :sanasmile:

Rye playing Path of Exile

gura vtubers.png

Salado

I doubt she will because she did say she does her thing for the lols mostly and doesn't want to treat it as a job.
She's gonna make her audition the shittiest of shit posts... and get in and despair. It's gonna be great.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It happens when the chuuba career doesn't work, going back to being a fleshie with your tits in full view of the facecam is the obvious plan B.
What tits!??!?!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Dizzy didn't audition, not sure if Lumi or Yuri had to do anything like that. Maybe Ember and Jelly did. IIRC last auditions you could apply for both invaders and new talent.
I'm pretty sure Pippa pushed to get Lumi and Yuri picked up, especially because of everything internally happening at Cyberlive at the time. And Yuri was included because Lumi insisted on her joining as well. As for Jelly, I'm not 100% sure, but I think Jelly mentioned talking to Lumi about the possibility of joining or something like that. I assume Lumi got her in touch with Sakana. Not sure about Ember, but I assume she came along with Dizzy given they're both good friends and both ex-Tsunderia.

At the very least, I'm sure there's some sort of audition process they had to go through to join, but this time they're having open auditions.

EDIT: Here's the timestamp of Jelly talking about it. According to her, she was "hinting" at Lumi getting her in touch with Sakana.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

niggaphil

Rye playing Path of Exile

With that makeup, 6/10 is the max score I could give.

I guess onlyfans is her next career path choice only if she doesn't want to go back to work in Starbucks

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
. As for Jelly, I'm not 100% sure, but I think Jelly mentioned talking to Lumi about the possibility of joining or something like that. I assume Lumi got her in touch with Sakana.
I remember a clip where she joke about Phase connect being the menhera company and she scream to chat that she did not know and that Lumi did not tell her anything before joining

Top Bottom