"Oh, daddy would probably like it"IRyS
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
>New orleans
>Niggos everywhere
>Druggies everywhere
>Crazies everywhere
>Spics everywhere
>Good food
>Voodoo
>Booze for days
>Drugs
>Beautiful colonial style
hmm... kinda balances itself out?
You forgot "randomly under water."

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>absurdly high turnover rate
>already have obvious management issues
>fuck it, accelerate anyway

I'm leaning more and more toward expecting Aviel to cash out and bounce sooner rather than later, because this isn't a strategy of someone with a long-term plan.
The recent Holo investor QnA thing did have me thinking about agencies and SIZE.

I think it was some comment in a livestream or on /vt/ I don't remember, but someone said that Cover was slowing down precisely because before when they were smaller, each new vtuber basically paid for themselves PLUS a massive surplus due to the earnings margin being small, but now that Holo has gotten quite a lot bigger debuting new vtubers doesn't really inflate earning/cost margins that much, it DOES bring in money but not nearly as much percentage-wise. Plus, each vtuber you debut makes the company more complex in all aspects, it requires more background staff of all types to manage, plan out events and man the studio. Also a company like Holo that does a lot of events hurts even more from this because the studio has a limited capacity. So their best strategy is to fortify the brand and sell merch, which is much more profitable.

But small-er agencies with surplus cash DO benefit a lot more from each debut, the scattershot strategy is a lot better because it allows them to mayyyyyybe get a big hitter and profit immensely, each debut basically doubles the earnings (with diminishing results) which is only if they are successful obviously, but then you come to the Ace of the spamming strategy: MERCH, if you have an established brand you can sell merch of any new debutant and get an instant cash injection, that's basically what Niji is forfeiting their entire EN branch on. The reason this strategy works on Niji and not in Holo (which pisses off the investor fags) is because Holo DOES spend a lot more money on production which inflates costs massively, if you do it the Niji way and spend as little as possible then it is insanely profitable.

In the end when you have a small corpo you don't have to spend gorillions on it, industry-standard models aren't that expensive for an entrepreneur with more than 50k, and you can delegate A TON of the managerial tasks to the talent for a lack of staff and their wages. The (wo)manpower is basically presenting itself to any grifter who opens auditions on a silver platter (as we have seen MANY times on this forum).

Tl;dr: It is very easy and cheap for small corpos to spam and the benefits outweigh the potential risks.
You forgot "randomly under water."
That's a feature not a bug.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Come the fuck on...
Did Airi tell the tech guy to kill himself again at least?

They didn't stream it this year, probably because of last year's incident:
1689406165234962.png
Some audio guy will have a big titty Korean woman show up with pliers and surgical scissors at his door soon.

E: Hey @God's Fattest Moojisan , what are you doing at OffKai?
average-minimoo.jpg

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I'm leaning more and more toward expecting Aviel to cash out and bounce sooner rather than later, because this isn't a strategy of someone with a long-term plan.
But Muh Jewviel debuted an ES branch and he is also more

T R A N S P A R E NT​

Than Japs
How could he do something wrong ?:urtearingmeapart:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Using big cities as examples of the beautiful parts of the US is retarded, they all suck.
Well yeah, no shit. The real beauty in the country isn't in some city. As San Francisco was mentioned, it isn't even the most beautiful area in its region as there's a whole bunch of beautiful redwood forests right next door.

SomeRando

He doesn't have patience, assuming he isn't looking to cash out and ditch the company. Meanwhile the fish has been fine letting the JP girls and Gen 3 still get themselves settled in. The most we might see from Phase this year is 3 more invaders so the company has 30 talents. He doesn't really need to expand anymore; they've cut out their niche in the community and maintained stability.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
>New orleans
>Niggos everywhere
>Druggies everywhere
>Crazies everywhere
>Spics everywhere
>Good food
>Voodoo
>Booze for days
>Drugs
>Beautiful colonial style
hmm... kinda balances itself out?
The periodic hurricanes and flooding are a miss for me tbh.
Cajun soul cuisine is divine I agree.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

SaejimaHaruka

And the results of our first asylum census are in! I'm sorry to say this, but everyone who Miko'd me - you are all fucking
Not gonna lie - I don't know why, but I suddenly felt like saying this. I just wanted to thank everyone for being part of this REALLY fucking weird community. Gay as it may sound, you guys are like my little sun for a cloudy day. Giggling at work at all the stupid shit that gets posted always helps me get through a tough day. Even if we don't always get along, the autistic passion for overanalyzing relationships between socially inept women LARPing as anime characters online makes us all unityfags at the end of the day. Really, the only thing that ruins the loving atmosphere is that stupid fucking Miko sticker - can we remove that one please?

Sincerely,
Saejima Haruka

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
>Be yuko
>Graduate today
>Absolute no one gave a shit because of offkai
>Not even your mates were there because they did not care and were busy on offkai
>Aviel decided to shit on her further by announcing a new gen the same day you are leaving

Aviel decided that going nuclear on her was not enough, is scorched earth time
the way he handled riro and now this, really makes me think he's a thin skinned bitch. Having a CEO prone to mean girl tactics isn't something you'd ever want :Vesper-UNHINGED:
They didn't stream it this year, probably because of last year's incident:
View attachment 70866
Some audio guy will have a big titty Korean woman show up with pliers and surgical scissors at his door soon.
It's an injustice this beautiful big tiddy korean isn't married living a happy life :urtearingmeapart:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
But small-er agencies with surplus cash DO benefit a lot more from each debut, the scattershot strategy is a lot better because it allows them to mayyyyyybe get a big hitter and profit immensely, each debut basically doubles the earnings (with diminishing results) which is only if they are successful obviously, but then you come to the Ace of the spamming strategy: MERCH, if you have an established brand you can sell merch of any new debutant and get an instant cash injection, that's basically what Niji is forfeiting their entire EN branch on. The reason this strategy works on Niji and not in Holo (which pisses off the investor fags) is because Holo DOES spend a lot more money on production which inflates costs massively, if you do it the Niji way and spend as little as possible then it is insanely profitable.

In the end when you have a small corpo you don't have to spend gorillions on it, industry-standard models aren't that expensive for an entrepreneur with more than 50k, and you can delegate A TON of the managerial tasks to the talent for a lack of staff and their wages. The (wo)manpower is basically presenting itself to any grifter who opens auditions on a silver platter (as we have seen MANY times on this forum).

Tl;dr: It is very easy and cheap for small corpos to spam and the benefits outweigh the potential risks.
This does check out but it's also part of why I think Aviel's gonna bounce. Rolling out new talent on a regular basis pulls in easy cash, but it also keeps them stocked up with a much larger library of intellectual property (exploitable for merch lines and licensing) which is the kind of shit that looks great on paper to a potential buyer. It's also practically unsustainable, but if Aviel's gonna peace out then the risks of compiling a portfolio of insufficiently-wrangled mentally ill women like secret cliques forming, self-destructive content decisions, stalkers and groomers etc. won't matter, they'll be the new guy's problem.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The periodic hurricanes and flooding are a miss for me tbh.
Cajun soul cuisine is divine I agree.
Honestly eating the local cuisine is one of the most important parts of going somewhere new :architect:, I absolutely loathe people who go to New York, Barcelona or Istanbul and have fucking Mc Donald's. That and going to museums/adding to my book collection is the best part of trips.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Summer Uniform!
foto_no_exif (90) (1).jpg
New hairdo!
foto_no_exif (91) (1).jpg

Holy shit, this update is so cute.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Honestly eating the local cuisine is one of the most important parts of going somewhere new :architect:, I absolutely loathe people who go to New York, Barcelona or Istanbul and have fucking Mc Donald's.
Another reason why London sucks. At least San Francisco has really good clam chowder.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
the way he handled riro and now this, really makes me think he's a thin skinned bitch. Having a CEO prone to mean girl tactics isn't something you'd ever want
To be fair to him this kind of tactics is not new, back in the day Yagoo loved to do stuff like this but after Hololive stabilized he did not had to do it anymore (see Rushia, Coco and all the gen 5 stuff)

And people getting surprised about Aviel accelerating before ES debuted he literally told us that he has a shit load of talents ready to be deployed I was expecting some kind of announcement soon but not doing it just in the same day one of your disgraced talents is leaving just to spite her

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Reposting this write up by user Forte from the Homeland who has made a rather concise (and to my eyes accurate) summary of the death of Yuko Yurei

Alright fuck it, farms image uploading is fucked, so we're catboxing this shit.

Meanwhile in news that I guess probably only I care about at this point, Yuko has finished her graduation streams, but I'll give a quick briefer so folks can catch up on this dumpster fire.
Yuko Yurei, previously Project Rye, was at one point Idol Corp's most populer streamer, with folks claiming that she might be a "Gura Killer". Now? She's graduating after having ghosted her viewers for about six months and then coming back to just peace out again, while reactivating her old account and vaugeposting. Her initial claim to fame was being an UOH no-no square-tuber with a heavy helping of degeneracy, "pent uppies"(Her term, not mine), and hardcore GFE just shy of Idol's other trainwreck who actually got fired for promising sex to her highest dono whales and who was porking her manager, Riro Ron. Disgusting and retarded, including encouraging piss jokes and at one point during a "lemonade" stream, writing dono names onto a cup, pissing into it, and then drinking it. Here's a sample of her members baiting:
https://files.catbox.moe/eovrh3.png
Well, she abruptly fucked off around... November? of last year, came back, deleted about 20 of her more raunchy videos, including ASMR where she masturbated, and declared that she no longer wanted to do that sort of thing. A woman moment for sure. The extra bullshit there was that she deleted membership content people had paid for with no prior warning, and even then, it all got archived anyway because anything you post online is there forever, but she's too retarded to realize this. This is a running theme with Yuko.
Anyway, writing has been on the wall for a long time, and the announcement came down a few weeks ago that she'd be graduating. This coincided with her suddenly speedrunning donation goals from her first and only subathon that she'd been sitting on for over a year and has been a big problem for pretty much all of Idol because these bitches don't actually want to do the work they promised. One of her streamathon goals was an OG song, which she released, except it was the size of a TV opening, so about 30-45 seconds. She also did her "Spicy ASMR" which was her eating spicy noodles. So basically doing the bare ass minimum in order to not get sued by Idol. This did not stop her begging however, though it did increase the levels of patheticness.
https://files.catbox.moe/er1pzl.jpg
The icing on the cake has been her vapid "final streams". If you wanna know what a fucking trainwreck her final stream was, this was the pre-recorded ending:
https://files.catbox.moe/010ojy.mp4
I will say, this does mesh with the already existing screenshot of her temp womb tattoo she put out well before joining Idol, so yeah, she's that kind of retarded.
https://files.catbox.moe/0rbjic.png
Anyway, we already have her groomers celebrating:

And in case you're wondering what kind of fine individuals her groomers are...

https://files.catbox.moe/a1w4z0.png
Anyway, she's already making an attempt to be like "lol I'm not gonna be working for Starbucks I'm gonna make it you'll see!" There was a stream she did, I forget under which of her personas, where she complained that she didn't want to go back to working for Starbucks. This has become somewhat of a rallying cry of her antis:

Which will be interesting given that her last streams barely broke triple digits in terms of money brought in, so it seems like all of her whales abandoned ship, even with her begging:
https://files.catbox.moe/w612xz.png
I suspect that tweet will age like milk.
Anyway, for a quick though unhinged tl;dr, have a copypasta from /vt/:
https://files.catbox.moe/6v3nra.png
I would be shocked if in a year or two she doesn't have her own thread, if she somehow doesn't abandon vtubing as a whole before then. I watched her a few times but bounced off her weird uwu coomies talk hard, so I'm glad I dodged this bullet...

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rrat

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
the results of our first asylum census are in! I'm sorry to say this, but everyone who Miko'd me - you are all fucking
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP GET MIKO’D GET MIKO’D GET MIKO’D GET MIKO’D GET MIKO’D GET MIKO’D!!

Top Bottom