"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am voting for @niggaphil to be the official taiwan/chink representative for the possibly future newfriends coming to the forum. I also vote for @Gaotye (bilibili DD) to be his assistant/secretary.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Look at the fingers as the ai still fucks them up.
The guy is apparently incompetent at making prompts as well because people have already figured out how to solve that issue.
>Niji a black company get a sponsorship with the blackest of blackity black full of blacks sports in the planet

mmmmm there is a correlation here
Don't forget that the NBA caters heavily to China. It's a match made in Hell.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 🐼 Time

Panko and Airi react to the black rabbit

Negzana

Is there even overlap in vtuber and basketball fanbases?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I don't watch Muyu, but how is she able to keep up with the character kayfabe? Seems like it would be hard to always talk in third person and maintain that act with a fairly regular streaming schedule. Same goes for Fuwamoco too I guess.
She's special in the head, likes the craft and want to escape a shitty reality. As a theater kid who met other theater kids just like her, it's pretty easy to point out who has issues once you have enough experience.

Susan is still trying to finish Yoshi island

Moth Mori is playing more Fallout today

Jenny is continuing her UFO Investigator's Handbook (1999) readalong, please give her at least 5 minutes of your time if you're a hag enjoyer

Ensok

Early Adopter
Is there even overlap in vtuber and basketball fanbases?
I hope not. Basketball is the worst, most boring, popular sport in America. Thank god we hate Soccer here already.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Help a fellow hololive fanartist and receive a book with 100 fanarts in it.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

No way dude

following trends? Shut up, nerd.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
PixelLink's 2nd Gen, PixelChronicle, are having their debuts in 30 minutes. Here's the playlist with their streams in order:

For their covers as well:

And here's the watchalong on the main channel:

Just noticed that PixelLink is now on Holodex, very cool.
pxldex.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1000006507.png

Some vtubers took pitty on Nyaru

bothyourhouses

made the mistake of going naked under the Yukata
It's not a huge mistake, indeed it's the traditional thing to do. The hot spring inn kind of yukata is a different thing from the festival/watching fireworks kind of yukata, and it's mainly for going to and from the bath. As long as it fits you well enough that you're not going to show anything (which is sometimes hard for westerners) freeballing is fine.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Why is it that 90% of recent clips are 30 second hyperclose-ups of whatever v-tuber moment being cut off halfway through? Like hot damn I ignore shorts for a reason, just throw it in there so I don't have to get spammed. Some things only take 30 seconds but still.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is doing a watchalong of the PixelLink debuts.

Come watch her simp for cute girls.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
PixelLink's 2nd Gen, PixelChronicle, are having their debuts in 30 minutes. Here's the playlist with their streams in order:

For their covers as well:

And here's the watchalong on the main channel:

Just noticed that PixelLink is now on Holodex, very cool.
pxldex.jpg

Conveniently timed after the debut of the dinosaur girl we have a rare stream from Phase friend Mister Metokur. Will he hold to his promise of doubling the length of this stream in order to cover the Rekieta meltdown? I'm not holding my hopes up given how sick he is but he is all but confirmed to be a lich that feeds on the misery of his enemies, so it's anybody's guess.
Some memes for the occasion while we wait:
Cast it into the fire.jpgcheek squish.jpg
Restream waiting room:

Found this channel that uses AI to have Mikeneko sing various black metal songs. Listen with caution this may be an :unauthorizedmemes:

Phase's unofficial video essayist giving his state of the union speech. He just name dropped us and is currently talking about Jim's influence on the company's popularity.

Art:
studying_by_biscuitaart.jpglira_anniversary_by_shark_knight_a.jpgfauna_by_kokomi_aniesuakkaman.jpgshiori_horns_by_yomosaka.jpgfauna_and_noel_taking_care_of_you_by_deyui.jpg
There is criminally little Lira fan art.

Last edited:
Top Bottom