"What's a 'bed sheet'?"Sakamata Chloe
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Rosemi's collab with LeBron James when??

EDIT:
She's not in the collab wtf
:PomuAngry:
Another L for Chokesemi Throwalot. :millieLoser:
(Dude, what she's even doing there at this point)

Limkin

and Kotoka is alive
Last time Niji announced a big collab she was also supposed to be in it, but "pulled out" and got replaced by a different person. Until I can hear her talking and reacting to chat I will not believe she didn't graduate from life

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last time Niji announced a big collab she was also supposed to be in it, but "pulled out" and got replaced by a different person. Until I can hear her talking and reacting to chat I will not believe she didn't graduate from life
According to Aia she's no lifing Valo

bothyourhouses

This is the same woman that nearly had a stroke walking near the dildo aisle at a Spencer's. I don't think she really knows what she's saying.:dokibirdWhat:
That's part of the appeal.
"Si" is the correct romanisation for し, "shi" is pandering to the English only readers.
I never understood her appeal other than her abs thing that probably was the thing that made her pop off.
Numi has relatable horny virgin energy, kind of like Scarle in a less directly pandering way. She tells a lot of stories that are essentially "I saw an attractive woman and thought I'd hit on her but then chickened out and spilled my spaghetti instead". Which, y'know, vtuber audience demographic. Watching her try to be sexy and just be a dork is fun too. She also does a lot of punishment streams where she's consistently honest and seems to be willing to take quite a lot of actual pain, which makes for a good contrast with streamers who tease some big punishment and then don't follow through / claim they didn't laugh or whatever. Also makes music outside the usual vtuber style.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Ah yes, the big weeb pass time of the NBA, even if you want to go with the idea that this will be huge in China and Japan(doubt) I don't think the EN branch getting generic acrylic stands with NBA pasted on them is going to be a worthwhile venture for either side. Comedy gold though. Can't wait for them to pull out mid collab on a team when a player on it says something mildly critical about the CCP.

Brother, the NBA is already a CCP marketing tool. The NBA is the most successful sporting league in all of China, above even the World Cup for viewership. A player says something critical about the CCP and they're out of a job.
The best laid plans of the CCP is no match for the lack of tact of the average NBA player. I fully expect this to end poorly for them, but we'll see.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Brother, the NBA is already a CCP marketing tool. The NBA is the most successful sporting league in all of China, above even the World Cup for viewership. A player says something critical about the CCP and they're out of a job.

NBA criticisms and controversies - 2019–2020 Hong Kong protests
Yeah, if that happened, the NBA themselves would be the ones under fire, not some random marketing partner lol. Wouldn't be the first time or the last NBA bent the kneel to China.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Can't wait for them to pull out mid collab on a team when a player on it says something mildly critical about the CCP.
Not much chance of that happening; they saw what happened to Enes Kanter.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

774inc's Shisui Kiki getting her new look out at 7PM JST before next month's graduation.

Two Kanaria covers today, Pochi-sensei at 7PM JST.

And Kannagi Tenri at 9PM JST.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Atlas

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

This collab is so good Lui is so good

Ina's dad SLEEPS with SANALITES

Dtto gets so pissed she switches to Japanese and rips Rpr a new one, it's great.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Wait, hold on that's ai? goddamn it's getting advanced
These days with the right prompts and some photoshop it can look almost indistinguishable from drawn art

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

USS IOWA

Look at the fingers as the ai still fucks them up.
And her outfit isn't her default outfit at all. Ngl I like seeing idiots being grilled then having a spas about it online.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii vs AI artist

(Archive)

too lazy to make something proper, but apparently it's not only AI, the duded has been stealing the drawings from another dude and he made an account to pass himself as the original artist.
1716614877812.jpg

1716619847221.png

from January
1716621552456.png

dude worked on Biboo's "lore" video
1716620537051.png

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Kronii vs AI artist

(Archive)

Kronii is at least being polite and just reminded the guy to put it on the AI tag, but the guy just had to go malding about it. God help that guy if it was Iofi (who is an artist herself and is a staunch anti-AI art)

too lazy to make something proper, but apparently it's not only AI, the duded has been stealing the drawings from another dude and he made an account to pass himself as the original artist.
Boy it somehow escalated.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
And her outfit isn't her default outfit at all. Ngl I like seeing idiots being grilled then having a spas about it online.
The same, though, for me, it's a careful balance of making fun of idiots trying to ride the easy wave to success and making fun of Luddites who know they're not good enough to beat AI as it advances.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1716614877812.jpg

1716619847221.png

from January
1716621552456.png

dude worked on Biboo's "lore" video
1716620537051.png
Why are people like this? What do they get from impersonating and then using Ai trained on that same guy's art? Is he retarded or is he just trying to shit on the artist and give him a bad reputation?

UberSoldat

Top Bottom